Cutting Edge Performing Arts Center Needs Private Investor for $58 Million
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 20465 Fundyman's Avatar

Cutting Edge Performing Arts Center Needs Private Investor for $58 Million

If you are an investor who either has interest or experience in funding performing centers for the arts, please reach out to me ASAP.

The ROI on this project is pretty crazy. Investor revenue share is crazy. There are too many perks to mention.

ROI takes 90 days from open date, per projections.
    Last edited by Fundyman; 09-15-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 198007

Quote Originally Posted by Fundyman View Post
    If you are an investor who either has interest or experience in funding performing centers for the arts, please reach out to me ASAP.

The ROI on this project is pretty crazy. Investor revenue share is crazy. There are too many perks to mention.

Just checked the calendar to confirm it is 2020. Nobody is going to a performing arts theater. ROI is not 90 days.

There's a saying that "All models are wrong, but some are useful"; looks like that one isn't even useful.

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post
    Just checked the calendar to confirm it is 2020. Nobody is going to a performing arts theater. ROI is not 90 days.

There's a saying that "All models are wrong, but some are useful"; looks like that one isn't even useful.
    Haha what are they hosting the Super Bowl? Where is $58 million plus the return coming from in 90 days

Quote Originally Posted by Nunya View Post

I know what you mean. You're entirely right, except you're entirely wrong, if I were to give you details. If you are an investor who really has money, hit me up. I don't usually post bull****, if you check my previous posts. I know, if this were just a performing arts center, it wouldn't make sense to post it.

There's a lot more to the story. If you're commenting just to comment, then thanks for the check on it. But if you have money or true sources with money, let's chat.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

If it is in a city where they are making investments AND the location is in a disadvantaged area..... Magic Johnson's fund. Dan Gilbert also does some investing in the same.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

I know what you mean. You're entirely right, except you're entirely wrong, if I were to give you details. If you are an investor who really has money, hit me up. I don't usually post bull****, if you check my previous posts. I know, if this were just a performing arts center, it wouldn't make sense to post it.

There's a lot more to the story. If you're commenting just to comment, then thanks for the check on it. But if you have money or true sources with money, let's chat.

An associate of mine who works in the causal gaming industry raised 3 million about a month ago, so there is money going into entertainment. I don’t know the details of your project. I do know most tv/film production is frozen however, so you’d have to have a novel concept, but it can be done.

Www.B2BRecon.com - if merchants are sending you signed applications while you’re asleep, does that count as working?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    If it is in a city where they are making investments AND the location is in a disadvantaged area..... Magic Johnson's fund. Dan Gilbert also does some investing in the same.
    Thanks, Kevin. I'll check them out, & hopefully soon have to cut you a check! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    An associate of mine who works in the causal gaming industry raised 3 million about a month ago, so there is money going into entertainment. I don’t know the details of your project. I do know most tv/film production is frozen however, so you’d have to have a novel concept, but it can be done.

Www.B2BRecon.com - if merchants are sending you signed applications while you’re asleep, does that count as working?
    Thanks. This is definitely not TV/Film, but certainly uses filming equipment. Please PM me when available. I may need an introduction to your associate very soon.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Thanks, Kevin. I'll check them out, & hopefully soon have to cut you a check! lol
    Not needed.....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley