Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Constructions Loans, anyone ?

Hello, is there any decent lender who still does construction ? my client has great experience strong credibility, in short words a client every lender would like to have, my problem is that those lenders I use to take him to stopped construction loans for the time being, so I need someone who will still do high LTV with decent rates ( clients understands that times changed too the last 5-6 months), please only lenders should reply

Multi family, loans usually from 3-4 mil to 20 mil.

Thanks

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Sending you a PM. You obviously don't need to co-broker, so if you feel I added value and it gets funded, send me a nice gift ;-)

Thanks, i checked with them, they ceased construction for the moment.

Member Reputation points: 156

Did you try the usual suspects like Orix/Red, Greystone, Hunt, Arbor, Axos, etc?

Member Reputation points: 156

Also, if you don't have a good relationship with them, you may want to consider going through another broker that has done a decent amount of volume with them? Construction loans are a dime a dozen right now (and I have never loved a bank that see's a construction loan as a strong deal versus an acquisition), and some lenders will do it due to other business they have done with a broker. I have a bank that I work with that is going to allow me to do one hotel construction loan because I have been sending them business every year since I have started in 2013. Just to be clear, I would not be a good person to place this as I do very little multifamily.

Thanks, will give them a try.
    someone mentioned "Omega fund. in another post, did anyone have any luck with them ? Looks like they are not so responsive, maybe they don't do construction either.

Banned Reputation points: 12

Anthony Auriemma
    Phone : 848-480-1814
    Fax: 888-440-1760
    Cell: 732-552-5010
    Email: anthony@BilderbergBusinessLenders.com

www.BilderbergBusinessLenders.com

Hello I am Luis Osorio and the CEO of Trust Fund Capital, Do you have any business plan in mind or you are seeking funds for projects then message me asap to get deal done.

Email: osorioluis1@zohomail.com