Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Which Companies are Funding for E-Commerce Businesses?

I'm looking for lenders that can help an e-commerce (Shopify) business that's been operating for a little under a year making roughly $10k/month on average.

Not looking for a complicated application process - need a service that's quick (and if it's good I have a few friends I can reference!).

Thanks in advance for the answers!

The lenders in Become's marketplace have continued helping fund not only PPP loans but also 'normal' business loans - for businesses in multiple industries. Now that things settled a bit, Become has begun placing additional focus on helping e-commerce businesses specifically find the lenders that meet their financial needs - though businesses in all industries are welcome to apply and may very well receive funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Shabat View Post
    The lenders in Become's marketplace have continued helping fund not only PPP loans but also 'normal' business loans - for businesses in multiple industries. Now that things settled a bit, Become has begun placing additional focus on helping e-commerce businesses specifically find the lenders that meet their financial needs - though businesses in all industries are welcome to apply and may very well receive funding.
    Thank you for the reference, I'll have a look at them. Appreciate the response.

LoanMe! No industry restrictions (any for profit business), all monthly payments with terms up to 10 years. We facilitate the application process for you! Give us a call if you wish to discuss.
    Jack Malone
    National Accounts Manager
    Office: 949-535-7798
    Direct: 949-535-7203

Your home for Monthly payment loans

1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300 Anaheim, CA 92806
    www.loanme.com/smallbusiness

Member Reputation points: 126

Shopify Capital would probably be the best option for your friends. Tell them to click settings, then Shopify Capital to request a cc split. I get offers from them all the time.