I hope all is well! I know that I am not very active on here but I do check in time to time. I don't really do MCA deals, as my speciality is SBA and CMBS lending. Our company specializes in hospitality, and that is one thing that we are really good at. The other thing we are good at is finding the best/most active SBA lenders at any given time. The SBA has a FOIA section on their website, and every SBA loan that has ever closed is on that website. It's a lot of data, but I typically filter out old data and keep it to the current fiscal year, and stick to specific NAICS codes. For example, you could create a report that gives you the most active 7a/504 Car Wash lenders in the United States (or narrow it down to a specific state). You would even know every interest rate that the lender has charged on any deal they have ever closed. One of the biggest mistakes brokers make in the SBA realm is assuming that because the lender is a bank that they are a good/reliable lender. Data doesn't lie, and I don't recommend being a banks lab rat.
Some of the information you can get would tell you banks average loan size, which industries they are in, average loan balance, industries the lend to, AND ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS YOU CAN DO IS SEE WHO THE ACTIVE GROUND-UP CONSTRUCTION LENDERS ARE. The number of ground-up construction lenders I would work with I could count on 1-2 hands. I tried attaching a sample report, but the files were to large or I was doing it wrong (which likely is the case). If you all have interest in learning how and where to get this information please let me know and I would be happy to show you.

Regards,
Brandon Driver| President of Capital Markets
brandon@hbclending.com
www.hbclending.com