Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Business lines of credit lender needed

While looking for MCA clients, I have been running into people who need business lines of credit. They all want to now the interest rates. Any lender here wants to service these clients? I am ready to sign up with the right lender. Let me know what you offer.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7898

Who have you tried? Not that many out there currently offering LOCs. Heres a few although you'll have to check with them to see what their current status is. https://www.funderintel.com/business-line-of-credit

I have worked with a couple in the past but no one lately as I have been concentrating on MCAs. I will take a look at what you sent. Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 7898

Quote Originally Posted by hardrock View Post
    I have worked with a couple in the past but no one lately as I have been concentrating on MCAs. I will take a look at what you sent. Thanks.
    ok yea those are the main ones I know, otherwise others should chime in with different lenders

If they're e-commerce businesses, you can refer them to Become who can put them in touch with lender(s) that are still doing LOCs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Shabat View Post
    If they're e-commerce businesses, you can refer them to Become who can put them in touch with lender(s) that are still doing LOCs.
    Thanks, Ben. I will try them.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Bluevine started up again. Let me know if you aren't signed up, as they take a long time and to be a full ISO might take a year. Just got a $100k offer from them for a 12-month LOC at 15.22%.

However, if the client is really focused on the FULL underwriting, I can introduce you to some people who can help on the unsecured business lines of credit side.