Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

COVID Finishing

When are we going to hear the reasonable people come out and say that COVID is finished in NY/NJ area?
    http://levitt2.herokuapp.com/

Lock downs didn't solve anything. Compare Sweden to Denmark. If we have had leadership in this country, we might have gone Sweden, but we have some who are blabbers who are fear-mongering and others who are trying to fight nature and win. France/Italy/Germany/England/UK, the story is finished if you measure based on the only thing that matters: excess death than is expected. But they had to go through a lock down, and they're continuing to imagine that a lock down could be a possibility in the winter.

In the USA, nobody takes anything seriously due to lack of leadership.

When this is over in the USA (which appears to be ... it's finishing up progressing around the states still), the question is will the people of the USA believe that it's safe again, or will COVID feel like the eternal death sentence due to social media's portrayal?

I wanted to add some hope to the boards here, maybe there are some people who will shower our success with trolling and endless depression (Scott?), but we will get over this faster IF people will follow data scientists and not news (or even doctors).

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    When are we going to hear the reasonable people come out and say that COVID is finished in NY/NJ area?
    http://levitt2.herokuapp.com/

Lock downs didn't solve anything. Compare Sweden to Denmark. If we have had leadership in this country, we might have gone Sweden, but we have some who are blabbers who are fear-mongering and others who are trying to fight nature and win. France/Italy/Germany/England/UK, the story is finished if you measure based on the only thing that matters: excess death than is expected. But they had to go through a lock down, and they're continuing to imagine that a lock down could be a possibility in the winter.

In the USA, nobody takes anything seriously due to lack of leadership.

When this is over in the USA (which appears to be ... it's finishing up progressing around the states still), the question is will the people of the USA believe that it's safe again, or will COVID feel like the eternal death sentence due to social media's portrayal?

I wanted to add some hope to the boards here, maybe there are some people who will shower our success with trolling and endless depression (Scott?), but we will get over this faster IF people will follow data scientists and not news (or even doctors).
    The lock downs and mask shaming have very little if anything to do with COVID-19 much less with health. It's all about control and how much tyranny we'll accept before resisting. The data from non-lock down countries/states is irrefutable: we didn't need to destroy the economy in order to deal with this pandemic which has proven all Computer Modeling spectacularly wrong and which in the end is no worse in terms of deaths that the 1958 or 1969 coronavirus pandemics both of which were worse; we didn't destroy all businesses because of those either. The choice is becoming very clear - Liberty or tyranny. Anyone who still believes they can remain free without a fight isn't paying attention.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

COVID will not just "go away" without a vaccine and proper measures from everyone period. Parts of the US will see the virus spread again because of lack of vigilance from citizens. It's not about "controlling" people, it's about doing what is right until there is a vaccine. It's not about YOU....it's about US. Wear a F'ing mask, wash your F'ing hands, and stay the F away from others. It's that simple.

The spread in Florida is far worse than it was back in March. My wife is a nurse manager for a hospital in South Florida. 50% of the patients are COVID positive. The difference between now and March is the patients are younger. Example: 22 year old died a couple of weeks ago. Health guy with NO underlying conditions. COVID hit him hard and fast after attending a party. He had uncontrollable blood clots all over is body and eventually stroked out. The spread now is worse because people are NOT wearing masks, NOT practicing good personal hygiene, and NOT social distancing.

For the economy it sucks. Businesses will fail and businesses models will have to change. It will take much longer to recover if people don't do the right thing.

I have been working from home since February. I wear a mask whenever I leave my home. I go to store during non-peak shopping hours. I do these things not to just protect myself and my Family..... I do these things because it is the right thing to do to protect others.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    COVID will not just "go away" without a vaccine and proper measures from everyone period. Parts of the US will see the virus spread again because of lack of vigilance from citizens. It's not about "controlling" people, it's about doing what is right until there is a vaccine. It's not about YOU....it's about US. Wear a F'ing mask, wash your F'ing hands, and stay the F away from others. It's that simple.

The spread in Florida is far worse than it was back in March. My wife is a nurse manager for a hospital in South Florida. 50% of the patients are COVID positive. The difference between now and March is the patients are younger. Example: 22 year old died a couple of weeks ago. Health guy with NO underlying conditions. COVID hit him hard and fast after attending a party. He had uncontrollable blood clots all over is body and eventually stroked out. The spread now is worse because people are NOT wearing masks, NOT practicing good personal hygiene, and NOT social distancing.

For the economy it sucks. Businesses will fail and businesses models will have to change. It will take much longer to recover if people don't do the right thing.

I have been working from home since February. I wear a mask whenever I leave my home. I go to store during non-peak shopping hours. I do these things not to just protect myself and my Family..... I do these things because it is the right thing to do to protect others.
    Covid is a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    Covid is a myth.
    Good luck with that.....

Someone give this guy a medal. Thank you so much for your service Kevin, not sure what anyone on this forum or this country would do without you.

Chief Medical Examiner at Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank

Good luck with that.....
    Kevin your heroism and dedication to society and the world is of greatness. You are a true aspiration for all .

I’m sure your wife has a Wet Ass ***** because you know how to pleasure her, unlike the creepy right wing nut jobs that have no idea how to pleasure women, because they hate women and objectify them.

But you , on the other hand, are a true gentleman, who not only plays by the rules and doesn’t take off that holy Covid Mask, you also don’t judge people by the color of their skin, or by the sexuality of their gender.

This is what I call a true #WAP.

And some wonder why people leave this forum....... There is no middle ground. There are either good people that care about an industry and treat customers they way they should...as customers. and then there are the total bags of ****.

Smartadvance... You can comment about me all you want. Commenting about anyone's wife or family member shows your true colors. Clearly you are the later of the above reference people on this forum.

I respectfully disagree with most, if not all of the above. Way too much evidence proving the exact opposite of what is being claimed to post here - PM me if you want sources. Masks, Lock-downs and most of the draconian measures which are used to enforce them are total Bull**** including social distancing for otherwise healthy people. There's proof: Sweden, Netherlands, South Dakota, Iowa and the list goes on. BTW Tell anyone you know who may have been infected by this serious virus (and I mean that) to take Hydrochloriquine / Z-pac / Zinc protocol which has also been proven is multiple studies to be an effective treatment

And some wonder why people leave this forum....... There is no middle ground. There are either good people that care about an industry and treat customers they way they should...as customers. and then there are the total bags of ****.

Smartadvance... You can comment about me all you want. Commenting about anyone's wife or family member shows your true colors. Clearly you are the later of the above reference people on this forum.
    I wasn’t commenting about your wife. I don’t know you or your wife. I don’t know if you even have a wife.

I was commenting about a song called WAP. Look it up. Look up the debate about this song from the left VS the right.

But hey, let me ask you a question-
    How is it that the top 4 most deadliest covid states are all blue states? (NY, NJ, MA, CT)

Why are more Americans dying from Covid in Democratic states (per 100,000) then any other states or countries in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    I respectfully disagree with most, if not all of the above. Way too much evidence proving the exact opposite of what is being claimed to post here - PM me if you want sources. Masks, Lock-downs and most of the draconian measures which are used to enforce them are total Bull**** including social distancing for otherwise healthy people. There's proof: Sweden, Netherlands, South Dakota, Iowa and the list goes on. BTW Tell anyone you know who may have been infected by this serious virus (and I mean that) to take Hydrochloriquine / Z-pac / Zinc protocol which has also been proven is multiple studies to be an effective treatment
    They stopped using it in most hospitals in Palm Beach County as the combo is not very effective on people who have been admitted. It does help patients that are early in diagnosis. It does not help much with later stages of the disease. Since most are admitted at later stages, it's not very useful at the hospital.

I wasn’t commenting about your wife. I don’t know you or your wife. I don’t know if you even have a wife.

I was commenting about a song called WAP. Look it up. Look up the debate about this song from the left VS the right.

But hey, let me ask you a question-
    How is it that the top 4 most deadliest covid states are all blue states? (NY, NJ, MA, CT)

Why are more Americans dying from Covid in Democratic states (per 100,000) then any other states or countries in the world?
    Densely populated areas where the spread is easier. Florida's spread and problems are also where the population is dense... If you have not figured it out yet.... It kills Republicans, Democrats, and Independents.

Densely populated areas where the spread is easier. Florida's spread and problems are also where the population is dense... If you have not figured it out yet.... It kills Republicans, Democrats, and Independents.
    So NY is the most dense place in the world?
    Also what does dense have to do with covid deaths?

If 100,000 people have it, and in NY 179 die due to covid, and in other states 50 die per 100,000 why would density make any difference?

Both have the same 100,000 covid cases. One has a bigger “default rate” than the other.

If 100,000 people have it, and in NY 179 die due to covid, and in other states 50 die per 100,000 why would density make any difference?

Both have the same 100,000 covid cases. One has a bigger “default rate” than the other.
    It's about the demographic of those in the densely populated areas that is the reason for the higher death rate. The density causes the ease of spread....the demographic of those effected causes death rate. The dense areas with younger populations have lower death rates, but at the same time have a higher positively rate when tested. It's not about just numbers....it's what's in the number. It was not the younger people in NY dying as much as the elderly and those with underlying conditions. The younger people caused the spread. Much like Florida now. The spread in the densely populated areas is a direct effect of younger people not doing the right thing. In March and April I personally knew of 5 people that contracted the disease and one that died. July I knew over 30 and 5 died. Early July is when Florida started opening back up. Within 2 weeks the numbers started to escalate.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

BECAUSE NEW YORK KILLED THEM.beside cumo nursing home killings , the hospitals were overloaded and not giving care to anyone.They have a bunch of cases where people left messages on their phone saying that if they die it is from dehydration because no one is giving them food or water.All this because of stupid damn politics that they wouldn't use the boat that trump sent because it might help his ratings.
    Also look into how the hospitals make money from the federal govt based on deaths they had. They claimed no loves ones can be with in the hospital. I truly belive that if loved ones were there new york would have had half the deaths not double.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    BECAUSE NEW YORK KILLED THEM.beside cumo nursing home killings , the hospitals were overloaded and not giving care to anyone.They have a bunch of cases where people left messages on their phone saying that if they die it is from dehydration because no one is giving them food or water.All this because of stupid damn politics that they wouldn't use the boat that trump sent because it might help his ratings.
    Also look into how the hospitals make money from the federal govt based on deaths they had. They claimed no loves ones can be with in the hospital. I truly belive that if loved ones were there new york would have had half the deaths not double.
    A LOT more could have been done with nursing homes everywhere..... The whole industry was problematic way before COVID even started.

Hospitals are actually losing money because of COVID. Yes, the Fed is paying the cost of treating COVID, but they are not paying the cost of where hospitals make their money.....operating rooms. The margins for treating patients in the ER and floors is not where they make money......it's the OR. Since elective surgeries were halted, a hospital here in Florida is losing $20Mil a month. The drain on the hospitals is staffing low margin areas to deal with COVID meanwhile what makes hospitals money is closed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Covid-19 Recovered - 1.8 Million

https://www.newsbreak.com/topics/coronavirus?s=web

Mortality Rate - while tragic is less than 1/2 of 1% - "It Is What It Is"

I don't wish anyone contracting Covid-19 - IF you contract the virus - you will be sick for 2 weeks - the best that a Dr may prescribe is cough medicine with
    codeine - Two of my friends contracted Covid-19 by visiting the VA Hospital for outpatient surgeries - go figure
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

A LOT more could have been done with nursing homes everywhere..... The whole industry was problematic way before COVID even started.

Hospitals are actually losing money because of COVID. Yes, the Fed is paying the cost of treating COVID, but they are not paying the cost of where hospitals make their money.....operating rooms. The margins for treating patients in the ER and floors is not where they make money......it's the OR. Since elective surgeries were halted, a hospital here in Florida is losing $20Mil a month. The drain on the hospitals is staffing low margin areas to deal with COVID meanwhile what makes hospitals money is closed.
    The facts are still the facts.

More people died in NY per 100,000 than any other state in the world.

Facts are facts are facts. Are facts.

Although this isn't the forum I'd prefer to have this discussion I will add that data shows mortality even in dense urban settings is overwhelmingly 70+ with comorbidity issues like Diabetes. That is, NO NEED to shut down schools, parks, restaurants, churches as has been proven by those who didn't lock down and are now reaping the benefits of a working economy and herd immunity. Media is creating a narrative and supporting it by eliminating dissent. Many highly qualified experts are trying to be heard like Proff. Ioannidis from Stanford University, one of the worlds leading epidemiologists who accurately predicted the actual mortality rate when the Govt. "experts" were telling us it was 20 times worse. I understand this has been politicized which is unfortunate but enough with the BS - Lock downs and mask wearing of otherwise healthy people does. not. work. -- Anyone who tries to enforce those measures through rules, shaming or laws should be resisted whether blue, red or otherwise.

The facts are still the facts.

More people died in NY per 100,000 than any other state in the world.

Facts are facts are facts. Are facts.
    Correct! It's the demographic of the 100,000 that drive the death result though..... 100,000 case of younger people yields less death. 100,000 cases of older or vulnerable people yields more death. The key is stopping or curtailing the 100,000. 100,000 = SPREAD. SPREAD = death rate depending on demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by capaxess View Post
    Although this isn't the forum I'd prefer to have this discussion I will add that data shows mortality even in dense urban settings is overwhelmingly 70+ with comorbidity issues like Diabetes. That is, NO NEED to shut down schools, parks, restaurants, churches as has been proven by those who didn't lock down and are now reaping the benefits of a working economy and herd immunity. Media is creating a narrative and supporting it by eliminating dissent. Many highly qualified experts are trying to be heard like Proff. Ioannidis from Stanford University, one of the worlds leading epidemiologists who accurately predicted the actual mortality rate when the Govt. "experts" were telling us it was 20 times worse. I understand this has been politicized which is unfortunate but enough with the BS - Lock downs and mask wearing of otherwise healthy people does. not. work. -- Anyone who tries to enforce those measures through rules, shaming or laws should be resisted whether blue, red or otherwise.
    Death is a direct result of spread. Less spread yields less death depending on demographic. How do you stop spread???? Mask, Hygiene, Social Distancing.

Death is a result of DEMOCRAT run states (as per the facts).

The democratic run states have the Highest death rate (per 100,000) in the entire globe.

Go google it.

Yes, those highly populated cities with the most cases/death are run by Democrats. It's not who's running the city/state......it's the spread in a densely populated city/state.

TX, GA, and FL are all run by Republican Governors. The worst areas in those states have high population. It's not about party.....it's about density of population and spread. Come'on man.....this is NOT that hard...... We have only been dealing with this since February. It spreads and kills both Republicans and Democrats.

Yes, those highly populated cities with the most cases/death are run by Democrats. It's not who's running the city/state......it's the spread in a densely populated city/state.

TX, GA, and FL are all run by Republican Governors. The worst areas in those states have high population. It's not about party.....it's about density of population and spread. Come'on man.....this is NOT that hard...... We have only been dealing with this since February. It spreads and kills both Republicans and Democrats.
    Do you know math?
    How does density change the same “per 100,000” number? I mean common man.

This is all Karen's fault