High risk funders
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

High risk funders

I need high risk funders for 20-60 day deals. Please let me know who is doing these types of deals other than LCF and Everyday Funding Group.

Sponsor Reputation points: 9187 DannyFoxCap's Avatar

Give me a call, Fox has a high risk department I can put you in touch with.
    Direct: 347-468-7528
    Cell: 305-753-3967
    Fax: 866-557-0455
    Email: Danny@foxbusinessfunding.com

A-d paper
    2-6 positions
    previous defaults
    6 months in business
    20k min revenue
    no restrictions on industries

we are not white labeled, all in house!!!!!!!

Ph: 732-595-2117
    email: gabe@noblefundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 66673

Quote Originally Posted by CROSULTING View Post
    I need high risk funders for 20-60 day deals. Please let me know who is doing these types of deals other than LCF and Everyday Funding Group.
    If you want high risk and LCF is not funding it, chances are nobody is touching it.

We have been putting out aggressive offers since mid June

20-100 days
    Up to 12 points

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

IRM Is funding 2nd pos and on, aggressively.
    We are extremley quick and flexible.

Noble is funding 2-6 positions. we are funding aggressively.
    We do higher dollar amount shorter term as well
    Last edited by Mike Davis; 08-06-2020 at 01:34 PM.

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

TWENTY DAY deals? I am sure those deals aren't done at 1.05 or 1.10 either.

Then people want to know why the Gov't has gotten involved.....

Green has never stopped funding!! We fund high risk and prior defaults. Feel free to reach out to us
    Green Fund NY
    Info@greenfundny.com
    845-693-0433
    276 5th Ave. STE 704
    New York, NY 10001

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    TWENTY DAY deals? I am sure those deals aren't done at 1.05 or 1.10 either.

Then people want to know why the Gov't has gotten involved.....
    Thanks for the response, but you can take your negativity and bring it elsewhere. I'm not pitching 20 day deals to qualified merchants. These products are for the merchants who have negative payment history and/or default history, and to them, it's their only chance of getting funded. At the end of the day, these are grown adults reading an agreement and accepting the terms. We aren't forcing anyone to take the deal so take a hike you freak.

Quote Originally Posted by crosulting View Post
    thanks for the response, but you can take your negativity and bring it elsewhere. I'm not pitching 20 day deals to qualified merchants. These products are for the merchants who have negative payment history and/or default history, and to them, it's their only chance of getting funded. At the end of the day, these are grown adults reading an agreement and accepting the terms. We aren't forcing anyone to take the deal so take a hike you freak.
    true that
    Green Fund NY
    Info@greenfundny.com
    845-693-0433
    276 5th Ave. STE 704
    New York, NY 10001

Send them my way and we'll do our best to give them competitive offers. WE ARE HIGH RISK

Ph: 732-595-2117
    email: gabe@noblefundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

Thanks for the response, but you can take your negativity and bring it elsewhere. I'm not pitching 20 day deals to qualified merchants. These products are for the merchants who have negative payment history and/or default history, and to them, it's their only chance of getting funded. At the end of the day, these are grown adults reading an agreement and accepting the terms. We aren't forcing anyone to take the deal so take a hike you freak.
    Chambo is far from a freak. Chambo knows.....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

can't argue with this

Anyone in the industry for more than a minute knows Chambo is a seasoned veteran and knows what he is saying. I'm not saying that some of his posts don't have a negative vibe to them but they are coming from a place of experience most on this forum do not have. You may not like what he says but you have to listen and do with it as you see fit. Responding and calling him a freak will get you nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Union View Post
    Anyone in the industry for more than a minute knows Chambo is a seasoned veteran and knows what he is saying. I'm not saying that some of his posts don't have a negative vibe to them but they are coming from a place of experience most on this forum do not have. You may not like what he says but you have to listen and do with it as you see fit. Responding and calling him a freak will get you nowhere.
    Anyone who has been in this industry for longer than a minute has closed multiple 20 - 60 day deals. It's really not that uncommon considering most merchants have stacked 1-4 positons already. A closer is only as good as his ability to sell a 20 - 60 day deal, anyone with a pulse can sell a credibly / IOU deal @ 1.15.

A-d paper
    2nd to 6th positions
    previous defaults
    6 months in business
    20k min revenue
    no restrictions on industries
    Last edited by Ronny Jacobs; 08-06-2020 at 01:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by crosulting View Post
    thanks for the response, but you can take your negativity and bring it elsewhere. I'm not pitching 20 day deals to qualified merchants. These products are for the merchants who have negative payment history and/or default history, and to them, it's their only chance of getting funded. At the end of the day, these are grown adults reading an agreement and accepting the terms. We aren't forcing anyone to take the deal so take a hike you freak.
    facts!

Anyone who has been in this industry for longer than a minute has closed multiple 20 - 60 day deals. It's really not that uncommon considering most merchants have stacked 1-4 positons already. A closer is only as good as his ability to sell a 20 - 60 day deal, anyone with a pulse can sell a credibly / IOU deal @ 1.15.
    And this is exactly why Chambo wrote what he wrote. These are the deals that cause merchants to default and ruin our reputation.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

noble funding group mad aggressive...will there be a 4th guy promoting ? stay tuned.

Senior Member Reputation points: 2271

yOU HAVE A CONTACT FOR EVERYDAY FUNDING GROUP ?

Veteran Reputation points: 135029 Chambo's Avatar

Same argument was used with COJs too....how did that one turn out? All it is going to take is three or four of these merchants testifying & crying in a public (eg. legal) forum about being "forced" to pay 40-50 cents on the dollar over two months......and it is a wrap. Doesn't matter how tough you pretend to be, or how loud you scream or beat your chest.

Nobody wants regulation or the Feds taking over the arena...but you guys are giving them EVERY opportunity and in some cases DARING them to come after you. Some of you dudes need to open up a book and read some history. NOBODY EVER in the business/criminal history of the US has taunted the Gov't, and walked away unscathed, if even still standing....ever

You can go take your freak hike with THAT knowledge, and leave the rest of us to clean up the mess and move on

Same argument was used with COJs too....how did that one turn out? All it is going to take is three or four of these merchants testifying & crying in a public (eg. legal) forum about being "forced" to pay 40-50 cents on the dollar over two months......and it is a wrap. Doesn't matter how tough you pretend to be, or how loud you scream or beat your chest.

Nobody wants regulation or the Feds taking over the arena...but you guys are giving them EVERY opportunity and in some cases DARING them to come after you. Some of you dudes need to open up a book and read some history. NOBODY EVER in the business/criminal history of the US has taunted the Gov't, and walked away unscathed, if even still standing....ever

You can go take your freak hike with THAT knowledge, and leave the rest of us to clean up the mess and move on
    Chambo, you do understand that I myself am not the funder. If all a merchant qualifies for is a 20 - 60 day deal, I am going to sell it and make as much money as possible. I've had multiple merchants decline a 20 - 60 day deal, because they are grown men who read an agreement and realize they will not be able to handle the payments. If I present a 20 - 60 day deal to a merchant and he willingly moves forward with the deal, the fault is on him, not me. My job as a broker is to find the merchant the best deal for which he qualifies. If that merchant only qualifies for a 20 - 60 day deal where he is paying .50 on the dollar, I am going to give him his option. It is then his job to use his best judgement (pun intended) to figure out if that deal will work for his business. Chambo, I can tell you're a great salesman by your few responses to my posts if you ever need work a seat will always be open for you!

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Chambo where do you work?

WE ARE FUNDING ALL INDUSTRIES AND STATES***
    WE HAVE BEEN FUNDING HEAVY FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS**
    MAX CAPITAL – 500,000.00*
    MAX TERM – 100 DAYS*
    NO FUNDING RESTRICTIONS (we fund defaults, modifications, bankruptcy, poor credit, etc...)*
    FUNDING WITH MINIMAL STIPS (DL, VC, POO)*
    1st*POSITION - 6th*POSITION*PAYING* 10 POINTS UPFRONT*

email jr@allshorecap.com for iso agreement