Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chambo View Post
    What the SEC and Dept of Finance has been angling for is that syndication through multiple sources, ESPECIALLY individuals, constitutes a sale of securities to unsophisticated investors. Once you have enough "investors" tallied, you need to register as a investment fund & are therefore bound by their rules and regulations. Write these agencies off if you want, but they will keep coming, and then join forces with local DAs....until they get you
    Yea, just like they got what they wanted by regulating the OTC derivatives market, puh-lease. They will go after only low hanging fruit that doesn't resist their arbitrary encroachment. Their M.O. is always the same, they only go after those who compete with their paymasters; the banks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

you got that right. the banks always win.

https://www.bankingdive.com/news/por...ements/569606/

Thank you to those showing support. As you all know we are still standing tall. We are willing to take the bumps and bruises for the industry in order to keep the gears rolling. This has been an ongoing battle that the powers at be still can't seem to stop.

Month of July isn't over yet and we haven't slowed down. Feel free to reach out to be apart of the Par family.

Consolidations are back and better than ever. Consolidation terms ranging 80-240 days. Paying 4-9pts within first 2 weeks , come get them while they're hot !!!!

Joseph Galante
    ISO Department
    347-630-0687

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

I've never seen the tough guys at par so shook.

Nice try guys.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19024

This is like an episode of Billions.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

I never understood the need to raise half a Bil from 1200 investors. It’s like calling for trouble with a mega phone. Why not get Wall Street money? Why not grow organically? Where’s all the profits from all those mega reverses?
    Who’s and how will all these 1200 investors get paid back? Do they even have the capacity to pay back half a billy?
    If the answer is yes, I will take my hat off and kneel.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19024

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    I never understood the need to raise half a Bil from 1200 investors. It’s like calling for trouble with a mega phone. Why not get Wall Street money? Why not grow organically? Where’s all the profits from all those mega reverses?
    Who’s and how will all these 1200 investors get paid back? Do they even have the capacity to pay back half a billy?
    Sounds alot like 1st global.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Yeah, that complaint was ugly. The FBI ran a sting operation as well.
    Last edited by Shorebird; 07-29-2020 at 12:26 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

How can this just be a Civil suit?

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    we have enough people kneeling during the national anthem

please dont kneel

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGParFunding View Post
    Thank you to those showing support. As you all know we are still standing tall. We are willing to take the bumps and bruises for the industry in order to keep the gears rolling. This has been an ongoing battle that the powers at be still can't seem to stop.

Month of July isn't over yet and we haven't slowed down. Feel free to reach out to be apart of the Par family.

Consolidations are back and better than ever. Consolidation terms ranging 80-240 days. Paying 4-9pts within first 2 weeks , come get them while they're hot !!!!

Joseph Galante
    ISO Department
    347-630-0687
    so did you get raided by the fbi?
    asking for a friend

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

FBI-Criminal
    SEC-Civil

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    we have enough people kneeling during the national anthem

please dont kneel
    Actually we have far too few taking a knee. Maybe if you sat down too it would help a bit.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

What "recent victory" are they referring to? Seems like that recent victory pissed the right people off and lead to this.

IDKY people come here and ask questions and say it's a non-trusted source like they have no idea what's going on (oh forgot we work in mca, actually), you're literally linked to the court docket filing which explains everything.

Of course that's one-sided and the SEC's version, initial complaint - hope it plays out in PAR's favor to say the least. I'm sure it will.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Quote Originally Posted by PAR View Post
    Instead of speculation, I would love to set the tone straight.

I know there is a lot of trolling on this forum but this post has serious intention. The MCA industry is under a microscope and even though we've been the target / trying to be made an example of, it's failing. Miserably. Their only play against us now is slander, which everyone should comprehend. Even though this news is going public now, this situation has been going on for years. We've overcame any issues since, paying any and every fine thrown at us. We've been in court recently and WON. What is occurring now is just chasing and verifying our documentation.

We have no intention of leaving this space, we are not going anywhere -- what do you expect when you're at the top?
    Hell yes, Fight and win, we need you!!!!

Stop hating, criminal and civil complaints are always one sided. Par will win!

MRMRG, You sound like a hating *****. Stop

Heard Receiver at Par office is ONE person. How can ONE person run an 80 man shop??? How is it that receiver is in liquidation mode, when Par Funding is ahead of investors by 80mm plus. I thought the SEC reserved these actions for ponzi schemes?? SEC setting up Par for sure. This is s DISGRACE. If it can happen to Par it can happen to ANY of us! Hope Par sues them for destroying a perfectly good business. SHAM!!!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizLoan View Post
    Heard Receiver at Par office is ONE person. How can ONE person run an 80 man shop??? How is it that receiver is in liquidation mode, when Par Funding is ahead of investors by 80mm plus. I thought the SEC reserved these actions for ponzi schemes?? SEC setting up Par for sure. This is s DISGRACE. If it can happen to Par it can happen to ANY of us! Hope Par sues them for destroying a perfectly good business. SHAM!!!!!
    I do not know what is going on with this case or who the receiver might be.
    Receivers are typically appointed by a court. It can be one person appointed and they typically work for a company and are using their firm's personnel and resources to work on the case.

KH
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by BetterBizLoan View Post
    Yeah the SEC is full of **** there's no dount about that. Par will be okay they fund bigger and better than anyone in the biz and I don't think this will stop them. Keep pushing.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

This is what grabs the headlines - The writer of the story does NOT understand MCA's

"which loaned cash to small businesses at interest rates as high as 400 percent"
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 4367

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    This is what grabs the headlines - The writer of the story does NOT understand MCA's

"which loaned cash to small businesses at interest rates as high as 400 percent"

That was taken directly from the SEC complaint, the deals were referred to as loans dozens of times in there

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Amazing how they make a simple SEC complaint look like a “Mob arrest”..

How are the people working for Par supposed to feel now? The media is just great.