Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Shout out to MAYFAIR BUSINESS CAPITAL - Funded 110k 12 points!

Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at MBC. They work very fast and are very fair.

They are one of the only funders I am signed up with still paying 12% on deals and refis

My ISO rep is Zack submissions@mayfairbusinesscapital.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by Johndough View Post
    Just wanted to give a shout out to the guys at MBC. They work very fast and are very fair.

They are one of the only funders I am signed up with still paying 12% on deals and refis

My ISO rep is Zack submissions@mayfairbusinesscapital.com
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but IRM pays 12 points on new deals AND Renewals all day long.

Furthermore, we are in the process of implementing a 1.35 buy rate where you can Upsell 15 points.

No disrespect but you wont know fast till you work with IRM

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    Not to rain on anyone's parade, but IRM pays 12 points on new deals AND Renewals all day long.

Furthermore, we are in the process of implementing a 1.35 buy rate where you can Upsell 15 points.

No disrespect but you wont know fast till you work with IRM

Don't be like that guy from Mantis that used to self promote on other people's threads.
    Anthony
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    Anthony@fundersconnect.com
    Direct: 201-523-2596
    Fundersconnect Is An Approved Vendor of Delta Bridge Funding Products

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony@fundry View Post
    Don't be like that guy from Mantis that used to self promote on other people's threads.
    Who?
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Im definitely nothing like the guy from mantis.

Paying 12 pts isnt a noteworthy anymore. Furthermore, saying "They are one of the only funders I am signed up with still paying 12% on deals and refis" is not accurate at all.

If it is in fact true that not too many people are paying 12 points on new and refi deals, forgive me showing John that he has options to make more money with higher-paying funders while self-promoting myself. Either way, john should not be complacent with other funders offering below the industry standard.
    Last edited by Akanner; 07-22-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Paying 12 pts isnt a noteworthy anymore. Furthermore, saying "They are one of the only funders I am signed up with still paying 12% on deals and refis" is not accurate at all.

If it is in fact true that not too many people are paying 12 points on new and refi deals, forgive me showing John that he has options to make more money with higher-paying funders while self-promoting myself. Either way, john should not be complacent with other funders offering below the industry standard.
    IRM is legit.

All of our dealings have been above board.

Honest & quick.

Quote Originally Posted by iawia_advanced View Post
    IRM is legit.

All of our dealings have been above board.

Honest & quick.
    Thank you Brother !

IRM dont lie! the mans fast and honest as hell.

not sure how this thread became all abt IRM but im gonna back my man here cuz he not mantis type of guy and no BS he pays up to 15 pts.

not sure who in mca is trying to get away with less than 12....but not gonna happen whne u have real ppl paying 12 and more.

I bunch of fairly new forum members vouching for a funder..... Never seen that before........

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    I bunch of fairly new forum members vouching for a funder..... Never seen that before........
    hey Kev, why dont you take a seat. all you do is trash ppl on DF and are a skeptic of anyone else trying to earn an honest living in the industry.

who do you think you are?? the Sherrif of DF?
    Just cuz im fairly new to DF that all of a sudden that means that i can't stick up for my friend and if i do then something is "off". only people who have been on DF since 2015 have valid opinions??
    i think you contribute to the problem of the "reputation" of this industry when you create a toxic environment.
    Last edited by RBcapital; 07-22-2020 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RBcapital View Post
    hey Kev, why dont you take a seat. all you do is trash ppl on DF and are a skeptic of anyone else trying to earn an honest living in the industry.

Just cuz im fairly new to DF that all of a sudden that means that i can't stick up for my friend and if i do then something is "off". only people who have been on DF since 2015 have valid opinions??
    i think you contribute to the problem of the "reputation" of this industry when you create a toxic environment.
    It was a tad coincidental that a bunch of newly established accounts came to the backing of this specific post. That's all I think "Kev" had an issue with - but I'm sure this could quickly be resolved should you establish who you are and your relationship with the aforementioned funder.

Quote Originally Posted by RBcapital View Post

OK RBCapital....YOU win. I'll take a seat as I am nothing but a toxic contributor to this forum. Please..... by all means carry on with the praise of your friend's accomplishments and business acumen.

Quote Originally Posted by ExMCAUnderwriter View Post
    It was a tad coincidental that a bunch of newly established accounts came to the backing of this specific post. That's all I think "Kev" had an issue with - but I'm sure this could quickly be resolved should you establish who you are and your relationship with the aforementioned funder.
    its not a bunch of us, it was 2 people that backed IRM up. No offense but your account looks pretty new too my friend but that should not disqualify you from saying your opinion or contributing positively on DF.
    i have funded deals with IRM pre covid and they were good to me. no secret that they are a fairly new funders. and i am also fairly new broker to the industry hence the new account.

perhaps i was a bit harsh on kev but not sure why he had to question people's actions and validity.
    im sure kev is a decent guy in this industry but why attack when we can help raise everyone up. especially during the slow times

Oh wow this is getting a bit intesnse.

1) Sorry for self promting and piggybacking the post. Not my intention just trying to get business moving. Not looking for problems or negative attention. That is not how we conduct business.
    2) Thank you to those that vouched for me regardless of your time on this forum. Appreciate you having my back!
    3) If anyone needs more info or has an inquire, feel free to look into IRM and the owner Abe Franco.

If anyone has any issues, inquires, tips or ideas feel free to Private message me.

What's the "industry standard" nowadays?

Remember when this thread was about Mayfair Business Capital? Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by NoBiggie View Post
    Remember when this thread was about Mayfair Business Capital? Me neither
    Hahah Yupp. My bad !

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

What's the "industry standard" nowadays?
    That may be the million dollar question..

I don't think there is an answer, due to all the variables..

For example.
    Pre Covid, Paypal was doing 83 week 100K deals with 1 weekly ACH draw for a 1.06 effective rate.

With a rate that low, I am not sure how much they are able to pay the various parties involved.

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    That may be the million dollar question..

I don't think there is an answer, due to all the variables..

For example.
    Pre Covid, Paypal was doing 83 week 100K deals with 1 weekly ACH draw for a 1.06 effective rate.

With a rate that low, I am not sure how much they are able to pay the various parties involved.
    Also, industry standard was OD going berserk with 18 months on merchants with sub 600 FICO with multiple positions. Kinda spoiled those businesses

I agree that the industry standard is up in the air in regards to what funders want to fund and how much they want to fund. The risk level tehy want to incur is at their own discretion. Rightfully so.

As a funder I do not agree with the notion that one can use Covid as an excuse to pay lower than normal commissions. Brokers are losing business just as much as many other business owners across the world right now. In that area, the standard should be kept at a normal industry standard. No one wants to hear from a funder that they are willing to fund but not willing to pay full commission.

I agree that the industry standard is up in the air in regards to what funders want to fund and how much they want to fund. The risk level tehy want to incur is at their own discretion. Rightfully so.

As a funder I do not agree with the notion that one can use Covid as an excuse to pay lower than normal commissions. Brokers are losing business just as much as many other business owners across the world right now. In that area, the standard should be kept at a normal industry standard. No one wants to hear from a funder that they are willing to fund but not willing to pay full commission.
    Ultimately it should come down to when the funder informs you of how much commission you'll be getting. If a broker sends to a place that used to pay out 15% and after funding a deal uses the COVID excuse to only pay 6% then I agree with you, but if the funder is actively telling the brokers that due to covid they can't pay out 15% anymore (cuz their investor won't allow, or margins got squeezed or whatever the reason), and instead they CAN still pay out 6%-10% but at least they're funding, then it's up to the iso where they want to send their business. Even if it's less than what the industry norm used to pay out less than 4 months ago

Ultimately it should come down to when the funder informs you of how much commission you'll be getting. If a broker sends to a place that used to pay out 15% and after funding a deal uses the COVID excuse to only pay 6% then I agree with you, but if the funder is actively telling the brokers that due to covid they can't pay out 15% anymore (cuz their investor won't allow, or margins got squeezed or whatever the reason), and instead they CAN still pay out 6%-10% but at least they're funding, then it's up to the iso where they want to send their business. Even if it's less than what the industry norm used to pay out less than 4 months ago
    Agreed since everything was talked about and no surprises.

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

....the industry standard is up in the air in regards to what funders want to fund and how much they want to fund....

.....the standard should be kept at a normal industry standard.
    So are you saying there was a "normal industry standard" Pre Covid? From my own personal experience Pre Covid, the numbers where all over the place. It just depended on how savvy the merchant was. On the same paper, I have seen competiting offers come in from 1.15 to 1.06. Daily ACH, Weekly ACH, & Credit Card Splits.. To me, that shows no standard. It's like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get.

Last edited by Winning; 07-23-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Par has been on point during Covid - Paying 15.

Definitely filling a void for me that Everest opened up by not funding

Need those 15 points, lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

from Mayfair to IRM to Parr...this post took some interesting turns