Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    gftcap86...Welcome to Daily Funder, BTW. Nice that your first 3 posts are attacking me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by goodcustomerservice View Post
    you are all missing the point of what this is about. I'm not calling mca predatory. Again, mca is not predatory! The point of all this is to inform as many people as possible that mca, along with multiple other businesses in the financial market, have massive amounts of predators. I never said a 1.42 over 8 months was predatory. I never said the whole mca market is bad. Never once did i call anyone out by name, or any company (since i started this, cause i'm pretty sure i've spoken poorly about wbl in the past), and say "you are a predator". Everyone is putting words in my mouth. Which should literally be impossible at this point, because it's on youtube. There is a correct way to do mca. There is a correct way to do factoring. There is a correct way to do student loans. Car loans. Mortgages. Hard money. It's about being transparent, and informing your clients and customers on how you do business. What they need to know about their rights as a merchant/borrower, and how they can eventually make themselves a better merchant/borrower so they can get cheaper financing in the future. Look through this thread and there are people that have known my way of business and know that's how i did things. With all merchants and iso's. I always paid commissions, syndication money (and still am), and keep in consistent contact with them all, almost daily.

Now, in my efforts to try and help guys like myself, and others, who try and run a clean mca/ar factoring/equipment financing/lender/iso shop in todays market, and the merchants that rely on us for our financial and services support, for the life of me i can't figure out why some of you people are legit bashing me hard. I need someone without a personal vendetta against me, and clearly understands what i'm doing, to please explain to me why this is happening.
    if mca is not predatory
    why have it in your show when you mention predatory lending

do us all a favor go play in traffic

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

It doesn't look good to bully someone on a public forum that displays who we are as an industry to pretty much anyone and everyone. He had some worries about MCA that he wanted to get off his chest and out into the world through a podcast/youtube. His concerns were bound to come up as a topic of discussions at some point in this industry anyway. I appreciate that he feels that something is off about MCA because I feel like that too. I don't think that hes purposely trying to make anyone look bad and hopefully some kind of middle ground can be found. To any merchants, funders, brokers, investors, etc... who are reading this thread; Be happy knowing that as unregulated as we are, we are always trying to find the best solutions for every party involved in an MCA product.

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    It doesn't look good to bully someone on a public forum that displays who we are as an industry to pretty much anyone and everyone. He had some worries about MCA that he wanted to get off his chest and out into the world through a podcast/youtube. His concerns were bound to come up as a topic of discussions at some point in this industry anyway. I appreciate that he feels that something is off about MCA because I feel like that too. I don't think that hes purposely trying to make anyone look bad and hopefully some kind of middle ground can be found. To any merchants, funders, brokers, investors, etc... who are reading this thread; Be happy knowing that as unregulated as we are, we are always trying to find the best solutions for every party involved in an MCA product.
    Couldnt agree more

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    The Complaint Filed states "Interest" that would indicate it was a loan, not an MCA.
    Interest from the time he defaulted, nothing to do with contract

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    The facts warranted the numbers. You want the details? Call the ISO who upsold the 1.27 Buy Rate to a 1.42.
    Reminds me of an old English proverb.

"Too many cooks spoil the broth."

I guess the cooks would be the broker, iso, funder. The broth would be the deposit made into the merchants bank account. The merchant would be the guy choking at the table. Choking on those repayment draft and that the business could not afford.

The fact that there is an old proverb that can be loosely applied to this situation means that this type of stuff has been going on for ages in some form or fashion. The MCA space is not immune to the "If you are buying, I'm selling" mind set. And there in lies the rub,,, and where regulation steps in, to sometimed prevent the buying and selling.. Because we all know human nature when left unchecked... You "educate" the buyer and still sell them the deal right?

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Reminds me of an old English proverb.

"Too many cooks spoil the broth."

I guess the cooks would be the broker, iso, funder. The broth would be the deposit made into the merchants bank account. The merchant would be the guy choking at the table. Choking on those repayment draft and that the business could not afford.

The fact that there is an old proverb that can be loosely applied to this situation means that this type of stuff has been going on for ages in some form or fashion. The MCA space is not immune to the "If you are buying, I'm selling" mind set. And there in lies the rub,,, and where regulation steps in, to sometimed prevent the buying and selling.. Because we all know human nature when left unchecked... You "educate" the buyer and still sell them the deal right?

dont you have a business to run?

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    dont you have a business to run?
    Due to covid, It's like I am semi retired (technically unemployed)... Crazy times indeed.

I have blogged my entire journey thus far. If you are interested, check my thread at https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...payment-drafts!

BTW, I dont want to hijack this thread, so let's try to keep it on track. Any other questions you have for me regarding how I am weathering these times, please reply on my thread, or send me a private message.
    Last edited by Winning; 07-21-2020 at 11:50 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, acts like a duck, and screams that ducks are predatory, then put in the psyche..

Mr Korchak or whoever you are here’s the reality-

You found yourself in a space that is super ugly for any outsider, that tries to understand what you do. You’re coping with your own conscious by looking at people that are somewhat “worse” than you and bashing them as the true predators, so in return you’re the “saint” legit good and honest player.

This is an old Russian Lennon tactic.

Bottom line, you and your pairs and the 1.49ers and the 1.39ers are all in the same industry, and in the same boat.

Y’all sell expensive money. Stop lying to yourself.

You wanna stop being a predator? Get the f out of mca! Go sell doughnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    If it sounds like a duck, walks like a duck, acts like a duck, and screams that ducks are predatory, then put in the psyche..

You found yourself in a space that is super ugly for any outsider, that tries to understand what you do. You’re coping with your own conscious by looking at people that are somewhat “worse” than you and bashing them as the true predators, so in return you’re the “saint” legit good and honest player.

Bottom line, you and your pairs and the 1.49ers and the 1.39ers are all in the same industry, and in the same boat.

please dont hijack this thread to talk about ducks

Dave. This is what is known as "Closing the door behind you". You either make a career (or don't make a career) selling MCA's, then turn around and call youself a self proclaimed 'whistle blower'. Like a comedian who makes it by telling politically incorrect Jokes, then turns around and says Comedy needs to be more Respectful.
    You are not going to pursue this as being the means of your channel. Because nobody, no business owner, is going to care... Because they're too busy trying to run their business, and too frustrated with the same community banks that say they are going to help them, and then don't...
    How could have spent your time trying to make a channel helping MCA Brokers be better and more successful, respectable, salesman..
    Instead...Opportunity Lost.. Dead.. Declined.. Defaulted.. Sent to Gino.. Goodbye

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

please dont hijack this thread to talk about ducks
    I have a couple of black belly whistling ducks hanging out on the pool deck now. They are eating the morning dove's safflower.
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Love this

Are you in MCA? Cause a lot of guys on here would say a 1.39 is a great rate. Especially if the ISO is getting paid well and the merchant is happy. So I wonder, do you sell MCA? Fund it? Syndicate in it?

Quote Originally Posted by StellarCap View Post
    Dave. This is what is known as "Closing the door behind you". You either make a career (or don't make a career) selling MCA's, then turn around and call youself a self proclaimed 'whistle blower'. Like a comedian who makes it by telling politically incorrect Jokes, then turns around and says Comedy needs to be more Respectful.
    You are not going to pursue this as being the means of your channel. Because nobody, no business owner, is going to care... Because they're too busy trying to run their business, and too frustrated with the same community banks that say they are going to help them, and then don't...
    How could have spent your time trying to make a channel helping MCA Brokers be better and more successful, respectable, salesman..
    Instead...Opportunity Lost.. Dead.. Declined.. Defaulted.. Sent to Gino.. Goodbye
    Stellar Cap, welcome! glad after 3 months on the Forum that you also chose to attack me with your first post. You guys are cute.

And Why is everyone addressing me as Mr. Korchak? My dad is Mr. Korchak. You can call me Dave.

You feel attacked? By that? Do you feel like a Victim, here?
    What does how long ive been on DF (on this account) have to do with anything? Does this site make you money? Only one of us even makes money in this industry anymore, and it isnt you, admittedly.
    You can try make commenting on the merit of what i said, instead of how cute i am...

Well, do you know me? Do I know you?

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

dont you have a business to run

That made no sense. Everyone on this topic has a business to run.

Oh......you meant, he’s a merchant, this conversation is for funders and brokers and other actual players in this industry.....except that merchants (The treatment of), are the catalyst for this whole conversation in the first place.

I guess you were implying that he’s an outsider looking in, he has no experience In This space and therefore provides an irrelevant point of view....except that he has taken and paid off multiple cash advances, and is exactly the example of a perfect customer in this space.

I’m trying to pull a valid meaning out of a ridiculous statement but Im having some difficulty, maybe you can help me out.

www.B2BRecon.com
    Last edited by Franklin; 07-23-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    That made no sense. Everyone on this topic has a business to run.

Oh......you meant, he’s a merchant, this conversation is for funders and brokers and other actual players in this industry.....except that merchants (The treatment of), are the catalyst for this whole conversation in the first place.

I guess you were implying that he’s an outsider looking in, he has no experience In This space and therefore provides an irrelevant point of view....except that he has taken and paid off multiple cash advances, and is exactly the example of a perfect customer in this space.

I’m trying to pull a valid meaning out of a ridiculous statement but Im having some difficulty, maybe you can help me out.
    so because hes paid multiple cash advances off makes it normal for him to be spending time on this forum?

how about you understand this

you and good customer service take your middle fingers sit on it and rotate

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    Well, do you know me? Do I know you?
    I believe I understand what you’re trying to do/communicate but I think you should have someone else doing the writing on your behalf, especially if this is going to be a long term production.

Your posts are a bit convoluted, they emphasize the wrong points, and they mimic a defensive tone which is not what I think you’re trying to convey.

The way you’re answering questions comes off as you deflecting and avoiding, even though you are answering the questions. There’s a lot of negative back and forth because your answers need to be shorter and more concise, get to the point with less info.

I Believe I understand what you’re trying to accomplish, it’s more of a literary challenge you’re having.

At the growth speed of this thread, you’re on pace to overtake the previous daily funder Guinness book of world records thread, starring Marcus Clapman.

www.B2BRecon.com
    Last edited by Franklin; 07-23-2020 at 02:00 PM.

What’s not normal about that? This is an industry forum and He’s an industry participant, just like you. Why ask such an idiotic question?

I think I’m finally understanding more.

You invited ‘winning’ to a rotation game, much like the other merchants you sent letters to, and because this is the tenth time you’ve been spurned, and they put pictures of your ‘Besmudged’ middle fingers all over the social media with your face on it, you’re inviting winning to another one so you can get him on camera, and start your Covid 19 extortion firm.

I’ll pass, thank you, and no I’m not judging your business start up idea, I just don’t think you’ll get any PPP money for it....

so because hes paid multiple cash advances off makes it normal for him to be spending time on this forum?

how about you understand this

you and good customer service take your middle fingers sit on it and rotate
    Last edited by Franklin; 09-14-2020 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I believe I understand what you’re trying to do/communicate but I think you should have someone else doing the writing on your behalf, especially if this is going to be a long term production.

Your posts are a bit convoluted, they emphasize the wrong points, and they mimic a defensive tone which is not what I think you’re trying to convey.

The way you’re answering questions comes off as you deflecting and avoiding, even though you are answering the questions. There’s a lot of negative back and forth because your answers need to be shorter and more concise, get to the point with less info.

I Believe I understand what you’re trying to accomplish, it’s more of a literary challenge you’re having.

At the growth speed of this thread, you’re on pace to overtake the previous daily funder Guinness book of world records thread, starring Marcus Clapman.
    I’ve always been known as an “Over Explainer” lol. I take everything you said as a full constructive opinion, and will try and do better with content preparation and direct topics, with more points and less explanation. Truly appreciate the response, Franklin.

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

I feel like this thread is a great example of what MCA is. If we were an industry full of high integrity and business oriented people, we would all be willing to examine the negative aspects of MCA. The fact that everyone immediately went into a response of "**** you David you piece of ****!!!" and "OH MY GOSH DON'T EVER BRING THESE TOPICS OF DISCUSSION UP" might just summarize every single little thing that's wrong with MCA.

If you truly believe that you are in a business that helps merchants, you wouldn't have to be so defensive when someone questions your morals. This is 1000000000000000% the reason that I believe we need regulation from someone who can see both sides of the story.

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

How dare you. Don't you understand that some of these folks have restitution and garnishments to manage from prior financial crimes? You can't cut off or attack their hope to earn a buck. Get in line people, no honest discussion permitted.