Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by Fund_It View Post
    Are we just going to skip over the fact that you have someone on the panel who was fired for backdooring? You want to “protect customers, clients and investors” but having someone on your panel who did the complete opposite contradicts your statement. That pisses me off more than “3 month 1.49 with 10% fees”
    Better question is,How do you have someone on the panel that works by one of the biggest scam shops in this industry.I feel this is just a marketing ploy by those scam artist to be a wolf in sheeps clothing.
    What 3 months 1.49 10% in fees? try 40 payments 1.59 15% in fees.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

what is the list of that whole panel full names?

Who on our panel was fired for backdooring?

Quote Originally Posted by GoodCustomerService View Post
    Who on our panel was fired for backdooring?
    Wasn't Steve Francois fired for backdooring?

Wasn't Steve Francois fired for backdooring?
    No, actually he wasn't. But continue slandering people. You can't get fired from a job that doesn't pay you. If they don't pay you, it ain't a job. It's slavery.

No, actually he wasn't. But continue slandering people. You can't get fired from a job that doesn't pay you. If they don't pay you, it ain't a job. It's slavery.
    oh so you didn't say on Facebook "He committed the cardinal sin of "backdooring". Yes sir, he did. But he's not a predator"

I mean it's your story I'll let you tell it the way you want...

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Haha so basically you saying he was .Well now we know why he works for second chance,to get a second chance.Are you ok with how second chance operates?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    Haha so basically you saying he was .Well now we know why he works for second chance,to get a second chance.Are you ok with how second chance operates?
    No, he was never fired From a cash advance funder or broker company for backdooring. He will be on Amanda’s “Cat-fishing” segment to tell his story in the next few weeks.

oh so you didn't say on Facebook "He committed the cardinal sin of "backdooring". Yes sir, he did. But he's not a predator"

I mean it's your story I'll let you tell it the way you want...
    Glad you tuned in! No, he’s not a predator. But I’m pretty sure I now know who this is and for the love of life, please get a mirror. Stop bashing the “Donkeys” you rode to your success. Francois might not have been YOUR Donkey, but you sure is **** had a whole stable of them.

Lol. So you claim he wasn't "fired"

However you don't contest the fact that he worked with
    Second Chance
    Atlas
    Midnight

All of which, charge 10-20% fees and usual terms are 20-40 days.

Seems to me like Mr. Francios had zero problem working there.

He just got screwed just like he was screwing his merchants...

Bro, I’ve also been apart of those deals. Are you missing the point? We aren’t Angels. We aren’t saying we are better than anyone. What we are saying is there are predators out there, in a lot of industries, including Student Loans, and the DMV, Family Court, and any other institution that receives money from customers regardless of their bad behavior. MCA means nothing to me anymore because I left it. Part of the reason I’m doing this is so guys like Francois don’t choose to backdoor to make money. So people like Amanda aren’t paid like a Janitor in exchange for her hard work, experience and ability to help an organization make Dirty money. I don’t want people like Brian my co host, who a lot of people know as a ISO rep who worked for Pearl for many years, and a genuine, honest individual, to be taken advantage of because he’s not willing to do dirty **** to make a dollar. His integrity is worth more. And all the other people out there in the space that felt disrespected, misunderstood, and misled to sell, or broker, or underwrite, or customer service, and ultimately collect, for people that don’t care about them. The merchants deserve better. Our customers and clients deserve so much better. And anyone who disagrees, please, don’t tune in. You won’t like what we all have to say about you.

Glad you tuned in! No, he’s not a predator. But I’m pretty sure I now know who this is and for the love of life, please get a mirror. Stop bashing the “Donkeys” you rode to your success. Francois might not have been YOUR Donkey, but you sure is **** had a whole stable of them.
    This isn't Levi. I just wanted to use that back and forth to get an idea if you were saying he wasn't fired or he wasn't backdooring. That is all

This isn't Levi. I just wanted to use that back and forth to get an idea if you were saying he wasn't fired or he wasn't backdooring. That is all
    Yep I was well aware you’re not Levi. He’s a friend and if he had a problem with me he’d pick up the phone and call me. Like I said, I’m pretty sure I know who you are, and if you’re doing this because someone asked you to, all I will say is damn. Now you’re the Donkey.

Just be consistent. What are you trying to do? Stop predatory lending? Get merchant to use community banks? Or you trying to make it so "guys like Francois don’t choose to backdoor to make money. So people like Amanda aren’t paid like a Janitor in exchange for her hard work, experience and ability to help an organization make Dirty money. I don’t want people like Brian my co host, who a lot of people know as a ISO rep who worked for Pearl for many years, and a genuine, honest individual, to be taken advantage of because he’s not willing to do dirty **** to make a dollar."

Just be consistent. What are you trying to do? Stop predatory lending? Get merchant to use community banks? Or you trying to make it so "guys like Francois don’t choose to backdoor to make money. So people like Amanda aren’t paid like a Janitor in exchange for her hard work, experience and ability to help an organization make Dirty money. I don’t want people like Brian my co host, who a lot of people know as a ISO rep who worked for Pearl for many years, and a genuine, honest individual, to be taken advantage of because he’s not willing to do dirty **** to make a dollar."
    It’s about both! Seriously. They both need help and a voice.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Not that Dave needs any more help boosting his fandom he'll get just from this thread alone, but I'm listening to the 2nd podcast:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWWS6CtVY7k&t=2129s
    Go to about 35 min into it (if you dont wanna listen to the whole thing) and he's speaking some hardcore truths

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

On that Facebook link they went through this whole post.At one point Dave looked like he was spacing out and Amanda looked like she was going to deck him .lol good stuff
    Dave is primary cap closed or closing?

It’s about both! Seriously. They both need help and a voice.
    I was with you when you said you were against people who tricked merchants into believing that they didnt qualify for PPP and then sold them an MCA. However, you are losing me a bit here. I think the best way to frame my question is as follows.

How much (of your hard earned money) would you fund a merchant that has a sub 500 credit score, that has a bad background, and or that only has 3-6 months in business?

Most people would answer ZERO. if thats not your answer then Kudos to you, but in reality these people pose a significant risk to anyone that is funding them, why do you think it's wrong for a Funder to factor his risk into his offers?

without these type of programs all of these credit challenged merchants are literally excluded from obtaining any type of funding.

Yes, if you can go to a community bank or if you can go to any other type of institution that will offer a better rate and term, then you should definitely go there. I just do not understand why you villainize a funder that is willing to take a chance on someone that noone else will even look at.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    I was with you when you said you were against people who tricked merchants into believing that they didnt qualify for PPP and then sold them an MCA. However, you are losing me a bit here. I think the best way to frame my question is as follows.

How much (of your hard earned money) would you fund a merchant that has a sub 500 credit score, that has a bad background, and or that only has 3-6 months in business?

Most people would answer ZERO. if thats not your answer then Kudos to you, but in reality these people pose a significant risk to anyone that is funding them, why do you think it's wrong for a Funder to factor his risk into his offers?

without these type of programs all of these credit challenged merchants are literally excluded from obtaining any type of funding.

Yes, if you can go to a community bank or if you can go to any other type of institution that will offer a better rate and term, then you should definitely go there. I just do not understand why you villainize a funder that is willing to take a chance on someone that noone else will even look at.
    I would fund someone with no credit, if they were a real person with a good business, and was willing to accept guidance from true professionals on how to fix their business and themselves. You may not think I’m a professional, but I am and a lot of people know that. I’m unorthodox And unconventional with my underwriting and operations style, but I do it happily.

As far as community banks, all we want is small business owners to make it their first stop before venturing out into the World Wide Web, cyberspace, or answering a press 1 campaign or click an email to find financing. That’s all. Do community banks decline people? All the time! But most will help their local business get the services they need to get approved in the future, and direct them towards a lot happier of an outcome for their immediate funding needs. Because if they don’t, and that small business owner ends up in the WRONG HANDS in MCA or Fintech, we all know how that story can end.

I’m nobody’s enemy, unless you have no interest in fixing what’s bad in our world.

Good Shabbos!

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Why didn’t you stand up for this back in February when everyone was funding and applications we’re flying? You are out of work, your funder stopped funding, your brokers stopped brokering. The opportunities in MCA and other industries are few and far between... Your skill set is non existent. The thought of starting over and competing with younger hungrier sales reps is too frightening for your lazy spoiled ass. You burned all your old bridges or never built any bridges with integrity that could last. You start a smear campaign. Make a diss track. Become a heal. This isn’t wrestling or Hollywood. This is some backwards ass ****, and you drag other desperate people into a seriously bad idea. Congratulations you played yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    Why didn’t you stand up for this back in February when everyone was funding and applications we’re flying? You are out of work, your funder stopped funding, your brokers stopped brokering. The opportunities in MCA and other industries are few and far between... Your skill set is non existent. The thought of starting over and competing with younger hungrier sales reps is too frightening for your lazy spoiled ass. You burned all your old bridges or never built any bridges with integrity that could last. You start a smear campaign. Make a diss track. Become a heal. This isn’t wrestling or Hollywood. This is some backwards ass ****, and you drag other desperate people into a seriously bad idea. Congratulations you played yourself!
    It’s not Shabbos yet, so first off, **** Off! Second, you don’t know me, Homie. You might think you do, but you don’t, and your ignorance is showing in your posts. If you still don’t get it, stop trying cause you won’t. I ain’t broke. I ain’t out of work. My funder didn’t stop funding, cause I’m the funder and I decided to stop funding myself. My ISO’s are still brokering, just not with me. As far as my skill set, your opinion. As far as not being willing to go out and broker against “Young bloods”, this is true but not because I’m lazy or spoiled. Just because I ****ing don’t want to. Nothing to do with skill. My bridges aren’t burned, although I bomb the **** out of a few of them on my own and for very good reasons. No diss tracks and no smear campaigns, except towards garbage like you who obviously loves waking up in the morning and playing your clients for punks. Well I ain’t your client, so stop trying to play me for a punk. I’m not. This is as legit as anything you’ll ever see. Ask people who actually know me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

You’re a funder whose not funding. You are out of business. It’s ok. Everything will work out for the best. It wasn’t meant to be. If MCA is not helping you be a better man, husband, father and friend. Then go do something else. Go repent in real life. Daily funder and your Facebook posts won’t save your soul. Good luck

Senior Member Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by taylormadefunds View Post
    How do you plan on properly distiguishing " the good apples and the bad apples " when you are clearly not in the trenches/dont want to try and originate and dont have anyone on your team who has legitimate experience as a broker. I'm not against the general idea of reforming security aspects of the industry to protect the merchants... but it sounds like you are just going after the attention and "accountability" of A paper lenders who have left you salty and in their dust...
    To your first question, One of the ways of distinguishing good or bad apples is to use our system of rating and reviewing ISOs and Funders. Ratings for ISOs are calculated into an FI Score.
    So its ratings by industry peers, not just one website. Then you can see whos reputation is good or not.
    Chris Marks
    funderintel.com