Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

email campaigns

can anyone recommend the best platform for email campaigns?

Banned Reputation points: 11251

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    The best option is to create your own dedicated servers that do not allow you a minimum email send. It does take time to create a reputation, but it works in the long term as you are not limited to the amount of emails you can send, aka 50,000+ emails a day. As long as you abide by the email rules it goes to inbox and not the SPAM. I suggest using alternative domains to send out the emails but have replies redirect back to you. It can be a bit of cat and mouse with the email servers (gmail, outlook, yahoo, etc) but once you get it down it runs smoothly. The hardest part is always trying to create new and relevant content when sending emails.

If you are not able to do these things, try Active Campaign, Outreach, Constant Contact, MailChimp or your simple web search. We use Hubspot as our CRM which allows us to send out email sequences that we can customize based on filters we have created and is used for our active leads. The above options of servers is what we use for marketing and prospecting purposes.

I suggest implementing an email strategy for marketing and prospecting. Then ones for your current customers or actual leads.

Hope this helps.

Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WCC_NYC View Post
    The best option is to create your own dedicated servers that do not allow you a minimum email send. It does take time to create a reputation, but it works in the long term as you are not limited to the amount of emails you can send, aka 50,000+ emails a day. As long as you abide by the email rules it goes to inbox and not the SPAM. I suggest using alternative domains to send out the emails but have replies redirect back to you. It can be a bit of cat and mouse with the email servers (gmail, outlook, yahoo, etc) but once you get it down it runs smoothly. The hardest part is always trying to create new and relevant content when sending emails.

If you are not able to do these things, try Active Campaign, Outreach, Constant Contact, MailChimp or your simple web search. We use Hubspot as our CRM which allows us to send out email sequences that we can customize based on filters we have created and is used for our active leads. The above options of servers is what we use for marketing and prospecting purposes.

I suggest implementing an email strategy for marketing and prospecting. Then ones for your current customers or actual leads.

Hope this helps.
    Roger Resides is on an absolute tear. 100%

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    Look up a company(software) called CapeSoft - You can utilize even an older PC and convert to an email server.
    Very Inexpensive and easy to use.

https://www.capesoft.com/utilities/E...mailServer.htm
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

Quote Originally Posted by WCC_NYC View Post

Hope this helps.
    solid, I appreciate your feedback Roger

Banned Reputation points: 11251

@Jasonbishop thanks for the props

@sachip24 my pleasure to help