24 Capital and Alfa Advance
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

24 Capital and Alfa Advance

are they connected?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8536

Yes.

They snag an ISO shops main company email from their website and then illegally add them to an email marketing list without consent.

After that they start creeping in with the marketing emails which seems to be a medley of bonus incentives, commissions structures, and buy-rates that show their hand as a broker. They are most likely trying to send your deals to Ondeck, Kalamata, Everest, Etc, so they can hit bonus and make a few pts brokering your deal.

When you unsubscribe from the Alfa emails, it asks you if you want to unsubscribe from all "24 Capital" emails...

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Both the same garbage shop.

Not sure what the fuss is about. One company is based in Miami, one is in New York however I do apologize for the inconvenience of getting marketing emails from both, I will get that taken care of immediately with management.

As for our terms, they are real and our brokers get deals funded same day with us, getting paid 11 points min.

Anyways, Id like to focus on serving my ISO's right now, if you guys need quick offers I wont waste your time, we started the month strong, and we intend to finish strong before the holidays

Screenshot (192).png

Ian
    203-705-8764

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

so is 24 capital the same as alfa advance just at different locations ?

Yea, if you send a sub to Alfa and 24, you'd get the same offer, same commission. Our underwriting is centralized but reps in two cities. I already brought up the email campaign issue, I appreciate you guys letting me know so I can get it handled asap.
    203-705-8764

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Quote Originally Posted by Newyork123 View Post
    Yea, if you send a sub to Alfa and 24, you'd get the same offer, same commission. Our underwriting is centralized but reps in two cities. I already brought up the email campaign issue, I appreciate you guys letting me know so I can get it handled asap.
    did you make your ISOs aware of this ? cause this if the first time i am hearing about it..who is the funding company and who is the broker ?

A lot of ISO's already knew I dont need to sit here and update one guy. Nothing is brokered from either company.. our contracts are on our name, underwriting is done with employees that sit right next to me and collections is handled in house.
    203-705-8764

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

A lot of ISO's already knew I dont need to sit here and update one guy. Nothing is brokered from either company.. our contracts are on our name, underwriting is done with employees that sit right next to me and collections is handled in house.
    Another lie. Collections is not handled in house.

Who on this forum submits to these companies?

What shows up on the statement pulls?

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by getitfunded View Post
    Who on this forum submits to these companies?

What shows up on the statement pulls?
    You want to know who submits to them.... I want to know why?

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Lmaoo great response after being called out for 100th time...I can't believe 24 still hasent changed their name with all the shady **** they do..not sure why anyone with experience would ever send a file their way.

Have not heard such great things about 24/alpha to say the least

We've unsubscribed multiple times to all their company emails, and yet again today we start getting hit up... This time a young fellow named M****** Rod rockin a chain with a fade in his profile, slide through instead of usual deals@24capital/alpha.com email.

I unsubbed again, this time to Danny Devito throwing a bunch of $5, $10, and $20 dollar bills which I'm assuming is the small percentage they are able to pay an ISO on a funded deal after they broker to a white label (or not) and take a cut of your deal fees for no reason.

The Debanked Directory has some excellent sources (https://dailyfunder.com/directory/) 4 of which I use currently. There are many other great lenders available that can put together good deals when they are working in their preferred lending space. Look through/search the forums, deal bin, etc. You can even reach out to your connections and ask what they would recommend, their are plenty of people on this site willing to help you place your file when you ask. I'm not sure why people would submit to a random shop that email hunts on Linkedin, etc. and starts spamming with emails from multiple entities, when they can just call up a lender in 2 seconds to discuss their client base with the lender and see if their files are a good match with their preferred space.

If they are spamming ISO's from the start to without permission before they even have a relationship, how do you think they will act with your client when you submit the client's info to them? - Don't let "lenders" come to you, go find the ones that are best for you to build a pipeline with and stay in control of your portfolio.
    Last edited by getitfunded; 09-14-2020 at 11:11 AM. Reason: to was do - lol