Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Which funders fund behind RAM?

Which funders fund behind RAM?

https://www.ramservicing.com/

RAM (Reliant Account Management) is a specialized independent third party payment processor and trust accounting company. We provide a reliable bridge between companies for accurate and secure commercial transactions. We provide the highest standard of professional excellence for companies in the debt relief, legal, and medical industries.

Thank you,
    Mike
    msla*****er@sla*****er.com
    Last edited by Michael Slabitcher; 07-11-2020 at 05:09 AM.

RAM as in Steve Reich's company or RAM as in Corporate Turnaround?

RAM (Reliant Account Management) is a specialized independent third party payment processor and trust accounting company. We provide a reliable bridge between companies for accurate and secure commercial transactions. We provide the highest standard of professional excellence for companies in the debt relief, legal, and medical industries.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sla*****er View Post

i dont think anyone will fund, unless its 60 day 1.499999 w 10% PSF with 5% ofee

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

The only ones I have found that will fund behind them are the ones who are not aware of what they do. Kind of shady to place a deal with a funder based off misleading them however.

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

crap like this should get you banned asap

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    crap like this should get you banned asap
    talk about cancel culture. Guy asked a question. There is nothing wrong with asking

Senior Member Reputation points: 25752

he knows exactly what he is asking - he is looking for places to try and screw over companies who put money out but purposely placing deals that have screwed over other companies

yeah but if people are ok with that info , what is the issue?there are a bunch of companies now that fund defaults. It is there call just like companies that will fund sub 500 credit or auto sales or any other crazy thing that i will not put my own money into

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Harvey while I agree completely with you from a moral perspective. There are a TON of 2nd position companies and even more behind that. The business model of every single one of those companies breaches the 1st positions contract. I dont see that much of a difference between adding unforseen risk to a 1st position deal by taking a 2nd 3rd or 4th, and funding a deal that is in a payment plan for not being able to afford the payments on a first position. All of it is a grey area to say the least, but it happens all day every day. Either hop on the train or watch it pass you by.

On a seperate note I have watched 1st position lenders operate in the shadiest and most greedy ways throughout the last few months. I say this because it now includes companies I would have stated 12 months ago operate beyond reproach.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Is Steve Reich Ram Capital still funding?

Senior Member Reputation points: 76187

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    yeah but if people are ok with that info , what is the issue?there are a bunch of companies now that fund defaults. It is there call just like companies that will fund sub 500 credit or auto sales or any other crazy thing that i will not put my own money into
    1) It's crazy that companies even fund these deals and 99% of them just say they fund defaults to get ISO's to sign up.
    2) Why focus on absolute garbage when you can focus on finding better deals that will last years in your renewal book? Even if a funding company is going to fund someone who is literally in debt collection asking to add more debt and another daily payment (which is such an oxymoron its almost hard to type that sentence and think its normal), I doubt that they sit at home joyfully thinking about funding these type of files. I'm sure they are WILLING to fund these really dangerous files but they would rather be funding deals that have at least a 1% chance of renewing.

I don't know for sure if what I'm saying is true but that would be my guess....

Quote Originally Posted by pcfunder View Post
    1) It's crazy that companies even fund these deals and 99% of them just say they fund defaults to get ISO's to sign up.
    2) Why focus on absolute garbage when you can focus on finding better deals that will last years in your renewal book? Even if a funding company is going to fund someone who is literally in debt collection asking to add more debt and another daily payment (which is such an oxymoron its almost hard to type that sentence and think its normal), I doubt that they sit at home joyfully thinking about funding these type of files. I'm sure they are WILLING to fund these really dangerous files but they would rather be funding deals that have at least a 1% chance of renewing.

I don't know for sure if what I'm saying is true but that would be my guess....
    In a perfect world for a funder they can fund a guy 10 years in biz with 700 credit for 3 months 1.5 . however they can not , so now they have a decision to make of give better rates and terms or take worse paper, some took worse paper. than you have the yellowstones of the worlds giving better deals on the worse deals .5-7 months less fees etc. . so they made a decision again to take even worse than those guys . That left them with barely being able to fund, so they started to do crazy stuff like funding defaults.
    I remember 7-8 years ago when all the A funders were doing 6-8 months 1.38 and than some started doing the 12-18 months deals . some funders joined , some became what we now call the b paper and some closed up. Same thing is happening now with the d-f paper

The merchant hired a debt relief company to consolidate his personal debt while having MCAs. He chose not to restructure the business debt and just finished paying off his last advance in full.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Basically, to sum up this thread: don't fund behind RAM whether they are the funder or the collections company.