Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Client seeking 500k to 2 million Line of Credit ( has free and clear real estate )

Hey Guys,

I have an A plus client in new Jersey seeking a 500k to 2 million dollar line of credit. He is willing to use his investment property's as collateral . Most of the property s have no liens and equate to about 5 million equity. Client is in the real estate business and would be using this line to either purchase more properties or have the money on hand for repairs .

Client has owned some of these properties for over 22 years and has been in business for over 30 .

He currently has an open line with PNC bank for up to 1 million dollars on his personal home which is worth about 2.3 million. The rate is prime minus 1.25.

He understands that he will not be getting a better rate then that but will not take anything really high .

Please reach out to me if you can help or have any suggestions .

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

If the client wants fix and flips LOCs, that's a great option, and they can be done without dealing with a bank, one underwriting per year and no income verification. HELOCs aren't happening these days.

I work with a lot of lenders who do these types of loans. Please do reach out to me, email or DM me your phone number if you'd like me to call you. I can get a LOC that's like 5 times his current liquidity and the HELOC will actually help secure it as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 117

Quote Originally Posted by Ourmerchants View Post
    Hey Guys,

I have an A plus client in new Jersey seeking a 500k to 2 million dollar line of credit. He is willing to use his investment property's as collateral . Most of the property s have no liens and equate to about 5 million equity. Client is in the real estate business and would be using this line to either purchase more properties or have the money on hand for repairs .

Client has owned some of these properties for over 22 years and has been in business for over 30 .

He currently has an open line with PNC bank for up to 1 million dollars on his personal home which is worth about 2.3 million. The rate is prime minus 1.25.

He understands that he will not be getting a better rate then that but will not take anything really high .

Please reach out to me if you can help or have any suggestions .
    We can get this done, please email Deals@BesCapFinancial.com

Do you need finance for Investments or start a business for 3% ? if so, please contact us through our company for funding!
    Send me a message, let's talk today. Email: cashflowllc@consultant.com

He may qualify for WBL's monthly program at 15% APR. If interested, this is Kelly @ WBL - kkinne@wbl.com or 212-328-8384. I'm also on linkedin.com/in/k-plum

We might be able to help. Please contact me at: jim.rfrcapital@gmail.com.

Jim

Banned Reputation points: 12

EASY DEAL!!!

Anthony Auriemma
    PRESIDENT
    Phone: 848-480-1814
    Fax: 888-440-1760
    Cell: 732-552-5010
    Email: anthony@BilderbergBusinessLenders.com
    Email: BilderbergUnderwriting@gmail.com

www.BilderbergBusinessLenders.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

Have you tried Lima One Capital?

I have an alternative, private lender who provides Fix & Flip Loans and Real Estate Investment Loans and LOC for single family and multi-family rental properties. Loans between $10,000-$5,000,000. Use the link below to enter the portal to fill out and submit the short, no obligation submission form. Company request that you be an experienced real estate investors for at least two years. A company rep will contact you via phone call to answer any questions you have and fast track your application. They do not do primary residence loans. Loans can be completed and funded in 2-3 days on acceptance of terms. NO UP FRONT FEES Clicking the link below will get you an immediate call back:

https://businesslendingblueprint.biz/partner/?ref=63