Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Purchasing and Servicing Portfolios

LCF is actively purchasing and/or servicing MCA portfolios. If you are looking to exit MCA or need better servicing for your portfolio, we can help. We have been in business since 2011, we have continued funding throughout COVID and we have very strong customer service, collections, and legal departments.

Please email assetservicing@thelcfgroup.com to start a conversation. All inquiries will be kept confidential.

Love this ^

Banned Reputation points: 687

me too smart i wonder how the pay structure works i know at least 2 friends that put their shops on hold and looking into other industries

Quote Originally Posted by profunder View Post
    me too smart i wonder how the pay structure works i know at least 2 friends that put their shops on hold and looking into other industries
    I'm not sure what you mean by pay structure? If you are asking will we pay a referral fee, the answer is yes we will pay a referral fee to anyone who introduces us to a company that we complete a transaction with.

To answer a question that has been asked several times - we are interested in all funder's portfolios, not just portfolios from other high risk funders. While we started out in the high risk space and are still very actively expanding in the high risk segment, we are also active in the A/B market as well.

We are still buying and servicing portfolios! We are interested in both performing/nonperforming accounts, we will buy old defaults/judgements. If you are a funder who has lost your credit line, we can keep your brand alive and white label and fund for you until you can obtain a new capital source. If your portfolio crashed and burned during Covid, we can service it and pick up the pieces.

Please email assetservicing@thelcfgroup.com to start a conversation. All inquiries will be kept confidential.