Crm with good security, employee backdooring
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Crm with good security, employee backdooring

Hello,

Caught a rep stealing leads. I use centrex. It doesn't have much security in regards to tracking lead downloads etc... there are also loopholes where reps can download all numbers and email and first and last names in an excel. I've used them for about 2 years now so we're used to them, but must switch as this is the 2nd time it has happened.

Anyone know of a crm with more security for our industry?

Ty

Banned Reputation points: 11251

Quote Originally Posted by Zonefund View Post
    Hello,

Caught a rep stealing leads. I use centrex. It doesn't have much security in regards to tracking lead downloads etc... there are also loopholes where reps can download all numbers and email and first and last names in an excel. I've used them for about 2 years now so we're used to them, but must switch as this is the 2nd time it has happened.

Anyone know of a crm with more security for our industry?

Ty
    Hello ZoneFund, that sucks and from my experience TRUST is a number one priority in this business. My firm has probably some of the most secure processes in this industry when it comes to getting backdoored. We do a background and do a vetting process when it comes to lenders and individuals we work with (learned this from some of the senior members on this forum that comment) For example @westcoastfunding @richardgerard, @kevin hendry-seacoast, @abfunders and others of course. These guys I have found in my opinion to call BULL **** when they see it or to question a comment but its up to you to read through the forum/blogs to determine who to trust and not trust.

My suggestion for security with lenders or individuals you feel that you dont trust and may be backdooring you:
    -KYC (know your customer (lender/individual) ask the right questions to make sure your not dealing with a fake or someone that will screw you over
    - Research who you are working with, that one hour of doing due diligence on that company saves wasted hours, days, weeks, years of your time
    -When it comes to applications not to have contact phone and or email address or any contact information that can lead them back to client. If they require that information prior, I can name many more lenders that wont need it and will likely wont backdoor you. This is more apparent with advances and no so much with the better credit facilities such as LOC, Terms, ABL, etc. (this is just from my experience)
    -Use virtual numbers that you can tag and route back to you or a specific number so when you receive the call you know who that application went to
    -Use dummy emails through Gmail, yahoo, etc that can also be re-routed back to you

We use Hubspot and you can also use Salesforce and other CRM's but you need to limit the access of what your own team members can see. Especially when they have the ability to see all the leads. But if you are tracking metrics correctly and have the correct process, you will have a better understanding to know that why is one person not achieving the same funding dollars as the other. It's likely either they suck or likely stealing from you and maybe its best that you get rid of them. Numbers don't lie.

I hope this helps and understand that there are so many lenders and individuals on this blog/forum and its always up to you to know who they are and who they are not.

@zonefund
    So tell me again how you didn't backdoor my deals?
    As stated, backdoor kings !
    Glad to see you are starting to get rid of the bad apples...... I tried to warn you weeks ago

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

anyone else hear the rumor that centrex sells data/leads/ information ? that is concerning

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    anyone else hear the rumor that centrex sells data/leads/ information ? that is concerning
    I know that Trey Markel from centrex responded accordingly to these accusations a few months ago. I did use centrex a couple years back and never had any data security issues. Have since switched to salesforce for reasons other than data security.