Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 65969

Updated list of funders that are funding without restrictions

Hi DF Fam,

If you are a funder or you know a funder that is currently putting out money to any business in all states with no restrictions (as long as they have consistent revenue) please comment. If you are a funder that is cherry picking and putting out offers that are a lower dollar amount than usual, that does not count. Zero restrictions for location or industry aside from your pre-covid restricted industries (i.e. trucking, lawyers).

I hope this thread will help out other brokers as well. Thanks in advance!

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Not Mantis/Marcus.
    Last edited by fin4all; 06-23-2020 at 02:51 PM. Reason: mispelled Marcus

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

IRM Capital is back up and funding!
    We fund 2nd position and on.
    We pay up to 12 points on a deal.

Our turn around time is extremely quick.
    We are very flexible when it comes to beating out other offers.

A Brand new bonus was just implemented today!
    • If you fund 5 NEW DEALS from now until July 31st – You will receive a 1 point BONUS on those 5 deals!
    • If you fund 6-10 NEW DEALS by July 31st – You will receive a 2 point BONUS on those 5 deals!

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    IRM Capital is back up and funding!
    We fund 2nd position and on.
    We pay up to 12 points on a deal.

Our turn around time is extremely quick.
    We are very flexible when it comes to beating out other offers.

A Brand new bonus was just implemented today!
    • If you fund 5 NEW DEALS from now until July 31st – You will receive a 1 point BONUS on those 5 deals!
    • If you fund 6-10 NEW DEALS by July 31st – You will receive a 2 point BONUS on those 5 deals!
    No Secret things are slow and funders are not the same as before but respect for trying!

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by freeprocessing View Post
    Hi DF Fam,

If you are a funder or you know a funder that is currently putting out money to any business in all states with no restrictions (as long as they have consistent revenue) please comment. If you are a funder that is cherry picking and putting out offers that are a lower dollar amount than usual, that does not count. Zero restrictions for location or industry aside from your pre-covid restricted industries (i.e. trucking, lawyers).

anyone who responds will be lying . everyone is more restrictive or giving less and being more cautious

Senior Member Reputation points: 65969

Quote Originally Posted by fin4all View Post
    Not Mantis/Marcus.
    they're still filing though.

I'll give some insight as I am an lead underwriter/syndicator for a large company currently.

I've seen some posts of company funding pre-covid guidelines which is 100% not happening. Any company/ISO manager claiming to do so is simply collecting data or trying to keep deal flow high for their bosses.

My offers on essential businesses are the same as pre-covid. Premier industries are getting mid 1.3s sell rates, 7-8 month terms.
    Higher risk industries(Trucking, Construction, etc ) I'm still offering but don't care to really compete on. 4-6 month terms, High 1.3's/Low 1.4's.

Certain industries I have no desire to bother with(Hospitality, lawyers, marketing...anything person to person dependent).

Other factors come into play(mainly relating to collections) and so on. Just about keeping an open mind to all deals.

It's obvious that no funder is back to normal just like Pre Corona times. But I think its unfair to say that someone is lying when responding to this thread. I think one is allowed to be more cautious when UW, even though they may not have specific updated guidelines/ restrictions. A lot of deals coming in are also quite beat up from COVID. By turning them down, I do not think that constitutes "Cherry Picking" or collecting data.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    It's obvious that no funder is back to normal just like Pre Corona times. But I think its unfair to say that someone is lying when responding to this thread. I think one is allowed to be more cautious when UW, even though they may not have specific updated guidelines/ restrictions. A lot of deals coming in are also quite beat up from COVID. By turning them down, I do not think that constitutes "Cherry Picking" or collecting data.
    it will be stupid not to be more cautious .however He is asking who will put out exact same guidelines as before and give the same dollar amount as before. The answer is no one.
    who is funding and just being smarter about it and not just collecting data is a whole different question that obviously has a whole bunch of funders like yourself that are

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    it will be stupid not to be more cautious .however He is asking who will put out exact same guidelines as before and give the same dollar amount as before. The answer is no one.
    who is funding and just being smarter about it and not just collecting data is a whole different question that obviously has a whole bunch of funders like yourself that are
    Fair enough. I guess I jumped the gun when replying and overlooked where he wrote same exact dollar and term as pre Covid times..

Hi DF Fam,

hahaha what a delusional question. You are looking for a Unicorn.

HMMMMMM you need a funder that didn't adjust their guidelines in light of a GLOBAL PANDEMIC that shut the world down for weeks. If this funder exists, id expect a bankruptcy filing in the near future, so take advantage!

max term 60 days
    max capital 100k
    funding all without restrictions
    default, judgments etc
    as long as we can get it and out i will fund it
    paying 10 points once first debit clears (4 days usually)

for iso please email jr@allshorecap.com

Hi DF Fam,

max term 60 days
    max capital 100k
    default, judgments etc

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

cherry picking is the name of the game right now with the risk of defaults. 1/4 of the PPP loans may go bust according to data from the small business associations and loans over $25K required PG's. About 14% is anticipated in BK filings of all businesses as well. we have not even seen the swell of bad debt. just because states reopen w/limitations does not mean a borrower is in any position to take on these loans right now.

We are funding. Here is what wee have changed post Covid. We were a 2nd through 4th position lender, now we are doing 1st through 3rds (some 4ths if they look really good). Trucking now has to have a min of 6 trucks (pre-covid we had no minimum) Deals previously paid up to 15 pts plus 3 pt bonus structure paying up to 18 cumulative, now we are paying up to 12 with monthly bonus structures in place depending on volume. We do daily, weekly, bi-weekly on preferred deals and cc splits. Max funding pre-covid was 150k and now we hover around 125k max. No restricted states. Restricted industries are used auto and adult night clubs. As things get better, we will begin loosening the reins again. If anyone is interested in forming a relationship, my info is below and feel free to call or just email as my email is below as well. We pay commissions next day and we are quick with underwriting/funding. No soft offers, hard underwriting is done upfront.

Respectfully,
    Greg B.
    Senior Business Development Manager
    845-494-4898
    isosupport@byzfunder.com
    www.byzfunder.com

I'd say we're back for the most part as far as offers are concerned. We don't have restricted industries, we don't have funding amount limits, if they were on lowered payments thru corona, paid as promised, and have gone back to normal payments we will make an offer pending revenue and balances can handle another advance, I haven't lowered my commission structure though i can't speak for your personal rep, I can keep going, but you get the point. Feel free to reach out to me via email to set up a more in depth call if you're interested in working with me.
    Anthony
    Senior Funding Coordinator
    Anthony@fundersconnect.com
    Direct: 201-523-2596
    Fundersconnect Is An Approved Vendor of Delta Bridge Funding Products

Green never stopped funding!!! Were funding with no restrictions

Paper: B-D

Min Revenue: 40K

Industry Restrictions: No

Defaults Accepted: Yes

Factor: 1.40-1.499

Max Term Length: 100 Day

Max Funding: 5 Million
    Green Fund NY
    Info@greenfundny.com
    845-693-0433
    276 5th Ave. STE 704
    New York, NY 10001

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

We are funding back to our pre-Covid19 guidelines.
    We do 1,2,3 and 4 position deals.
    Doing Reverse Consolidations.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 4118

Lending Valley, Inc is funding!
    Below are my current guidlines and pre covid guidlines. We can go on and on about who is actually funding but at the end of the day, the proof is in the pudding. Sign up and see what we are all about.

CURRENT GUIDLINES PRE COVID GUIDLINES
    Credit: 500 Credit: 450
    Minimum Revenue Monthly: $5,000.00 Minimum Revenue Monthly: $4,000.00
    No more than 5 negative days within the last 45 days No more than 5 negative days within the last 45 days
    Time In Business: 6 months Time In Business: 3 months
    Buy Rates: 1.29-1.40 Buy Rates: 1.25-1.39
    Position: 1st and 2nd (3rd case by case) Position: 1st - 3rd
    Max Term: 160 days Max Term: 160 days
    Funding Amounts: $1,500.00 - $150,000.00 Funding Amounts: $1,500.00 - $150,000.00

10 points of the funded amount - 8 Points of the renewal amount
    1 point extra on ALL NYC DEALS- LIFETIME*PROMOTION!

Volume Bonus
    100k - 1 point*
    200k - 2 points
    300k - 3 points

Our restricted industries are still the same as pre covid -

If your merchant restructured payments or stopped payments all together, we can review the file after they have reinstated their payments for 2 weeks.
    Clark Sica
    Business Development Manager
    Lending Valley, Inc.
    Office Line: 347-478-5161
    Mobile Line:347-536-0528
    Fax: 1-888-850-1971
    www.LendingValley.com

Quote Originally Posted by All Shore Capital View Post
    max term 60 days
    max capital 100k
    default, judgments etc

this is a joke .. NOT ONLY DID THEY backdoor my deal 2 weeks ago, they actually reached out to me like nothing was wrong asking to help collect. In all my time in MCA I've seen a lot but this is really just a joke and then calls me a chump. Stop promising the world that you can't deliver and give a short ass 10 day deal and the merchant would be available for you to call.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

RBR Funding in Orlando is Funding up to $250K, 1st to 3rd positions, contact Robert Cowan or Steven Hunter for info.

Robert@rbrglobal.co
    Steve@rbrglobal.co

(Not a typo: .co, not .com)

LoanMe is open and funding!
    Give us a call and let's see what we can do for your files.
    Elizabeth Peters
    LoanMe Small Business Loans
    (949) 535-7798

Your home for payment loans
    1900 S State College Blvd. Suite 300 Anaheim, CA 92806
    www.loanme.com/smallbusiness

Senior Member Reputation points: 3229

Coolidge is still funding

Paper: A-D
    Minimum Revenue: 50K
    Credit: 500+
    Industry Restrictions: None