ROC Funding and Radium 2 Cap True Gems of the Industry
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ROC Funding and Radium 2 Cap True Gems of the Industry

NEW UPDATE ROC PAID

Dan was actually super ****ing helpful THANK YOU
    Last edited by Gables Capital Group; 06-26-2020 at 10:57 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

That's terrible I hope things get resolved
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Yeah I make light of it but its very dark. These are good paying clients we worked hard for in hard times. Not okay.

Senior Member Reputation points: 50566 ADiamond's Avatar

Sucks that someone trying to conduct decent business has to experience this. Reality is a lot of funders are going broke right now and just trying to maintain. Doesn't give them a right to rip anyone off though (allegedly) but instead of airing it out have a convo with the owners? I don't see how this can just happen. Don't you have an ISO agreement? Hate to say it but take them to court if you have to.

P.S. Sending you a message with my contact info so you can partner with us, give us a shot - you won't be disappointed.
    Anthony Diamond
    Underwriter

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by ADiamond View Post
    Sucks that someone trying to conduct decent business has to experience this. Reality is a lot of funders are going broke right now and just trying to maintain. Doesn't give them a right to rip anyone off though (allegedly) but instead of airing it out have a convo with the owners? I don't see how this can just happen. Don't you have an ISO agreement? Hate to say it but take them to court if you have to.

P.S. Sending you a message with my contact info so you can partner with us, give us a shot - you won't be disappointed.
    I assume they tried plenty of times to get his commissions. He even said they stopped answering his calls. It seems like this was a last resort kind of thing so he can make some waves and hopefully get paid what he is owed!
    Last edited by Akanner; 06-16-2020 at 05:05 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

He will be disappointed when his deal gets backdoored though. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    He will be disappointed when his deal gets backdoored though. SMH
    ouch lol

ISO agreement? Court? That's a joke. it's 12,800 at the end of the day. I'm not wasting my time in courts that have been closed for 3mo anyway, if they need the money that bad, keep it you bums. We are doing okay. But let it be known this is how they do biz.

And as far as trying to get them to pay before blasting them, I have given them every chance to pay me, which they promised to do and now they just don't answer my calls unless I spoof them. Then the phones magically work. Hard to have a "convo with the owners" if they duck your calls like scared little ladies. Pretty sure I mentioned that part above as well. I'm a reasonable person I wouldn't just disparage someones business online with out just cause and trying to privately rectify the situation until all options are exhausted. Now I'm just going scorched earth. This is is just the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Gables Capital Group View Post
    ISO agreement? Court? That's a joke. it's 12,800 at the end of the day. I'm not wasting my time in courts that have been closed for 3mo anyway, if they need the money that bad, keep it you bums. We are doing okay. But let it be known this is how they do biz.

And as far as trying to get them to pay before blasting them, I have given them every chance to pay me, which they promised to do and now they just don't answer my calls unless I spoof them. Then the phones magically work. Hard to have a "convo with the owners" if they duck your calls like scared little ladies. Pretty sure I mentioned that part above as well. I'm a reasonable person I wouldn't just disparage someones business online with out just cause and trying to privately rectify the situation until all options are exhausted. Now I'm just going scorched earth. This is is just the start.
    As soon as someone stops answering the phone and goes MIA, you know there is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    As soon as someone stops answering the phone and goes MIA, you know there is an issue.
    Yessir, mainly that what little is left of their spinalcord melted into their vaginas.

On the brightside, David Shellock from Radium has reached out to me. I believe they will take care of this tomorrow and he's a decent guy who has been fighting for us over there. Lets see. If so I will possibly delete and repost this thread with just ROC who has been horrible from the start.

Yea those guys at Roc are thieves and scumbags !

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

On the brightside, David Shellock from Radium has reached out to me. I believe they will take care of this tomorrow and he's a decent guy who has been fighting for us over there. Lets see. If so I will possibly delete and repost this thread with just ROC who has been horrible from the start.
    David is a good guy I have faith for ya
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

This industry is like the.mafia and boiler room combined into 1. 2020 its going to go down....too many problems

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    David is a good guy I have faith for ya
    Yeah he seemed to genuinely give a crap I'm glad you feel that way as well.

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    This industry is like the.mafia and boiler room combined into 1. 2020 its going to go down....too many problems
    100% **** is getting real lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

for over 5 years on this site golf has been saying that and not only is industry still here , he is still on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    for over 5 years on this site golf has been saying that and not only is industry still here , he is still on this forum.
    Lol perhaps but the AG going after funders(Crooks) like JB and Reich and the economy shutting down certainly isn't helping this cause. One thing is certain, small businesses will need funding from Non-bank sources forever unless the entire banking industry changes. The question is will their be a place for us in that as brokers?

Sorry to hear Gables. What I started doing is stacking all of the deals Roc Funding funds. Only way bud. If I see they are working with a merchant I'm talking to, I tell them take there deal and I'm stacking the h out of it. They stole our deal from us, funded it, never paid us about 2yrs ago. Daren, Christine Scarso and Maria Catalano.

Class act!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TeslaOwner View Post
    Sorry to hear Gables. What I started doing is stacking all of the deals Roc Funding funds. Only way bud. If I see they are working with a merchant I'm talking to, I tell them take there deal and I'm stacking the h out of it. They stole our deal from us, funded it, never paid us about 2yrs ago. Daren, Christine Scarso and Maria Catalano.

Class act!!!
    I like that idea.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Roc/radium/par/cbsg/broadway/fast advance are notorious for not paying commissions.

Renewals? Fuhgeddaboudit!

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    Roc/radium/par/cbsg/broadway/fast advance are notorious for not paying commissions.

Renewals? Fuhgeddaboudit!
    Shockingly these were both new deals. The one with ROC was a personal referral of mine, my dogs god damn vet I've done every deal they have never misses a beat. Insult to injury for sure.

Banned Reputation points: 11251

I've known Dave Shollock for years even before he got into the MCA industry where we worked in de-regulated energy services. Very legit individual and goes above and beyond what he needs to do. I too can vouch for his credibility. Nothing but good things.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86876

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    its actually always been like this lol. wild west. i think the current economic state just causes it to get worse

UPDATE:

ROC is taking care of this. Hard times during the pandemic plus I ran my mouth off when the deal first funded which apparently didn't help my cause. Lets see how it turns out hopefully I'll be eating my words soon.