ROC Funding and Radium 2 Cap True Gems of the Industry - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by Gables Capital Group View Post
    UPDATE:

ROC is taking care of this. Hard times during the pandemic plus I ran my mouth off when the deal first funded which apparently didn't help my cause. Lets see how it turns out hopefully I'll be eating my words soon.
    They said that since you ran your mouth, they do not want to pay you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Akanner View Post
    They said that since you ran your mouth, they do not want to pay you ?
    They said there were some miscommunications by my firms part in regards to how the merchant may or may not continue to preform, should we not get paid. All I know is they seem very agreeable to sorting this out and thats what matters. At least to me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

They said there were some miscommunications by my firms part in regards to how the merchant may or may not continue to preform, should we not get paid. All I know is they seem very agreeable to sorting this out and thats what matters. At least to me.
    Interesting!, but happy to hear !!

same thing happened to me with sol and green fund. sent me emails saying he would pay me and nothing. acts like he is your friend and says they will make it right. and loan pays off completely and nothing... stay away from sol at Green fund NY

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Quote Originally Posted by chris32111 View Post
    same thing happened to me with sol and green fund. sent me emails saying he would pay me and nothing. acts like he is your friend and says they will make it right. and loan pays off completely and nothing... stay away from sol at Green fund NY
    Roc has stolen about 3 or 4 renewals from me since my rep Vinny left.

They are on the same level as par, they will steal your renewals.

DO NOT work with them.

Radium is a good company.

ty

Banned Reputation points: 11251

@gables capital group - Have you been able to get things resolved? Who has actually came forward and paid you and who has not? We were going to sign up with ROC and PAR. Literally have the contracts signed and was ready to send them back last week, but we are having second thoughts now.

Quote Originally Posted by WCC_NYC View Post
    @gables capital group - Have you been able to get things resolved? Who has actually came forward and paid you and who has not? We were going to sign up with ROC and PAR. Literally have the contracts signed and was ready to send them back last week, but we are having second thoughts now.
    ROC told me to send them an invoice and they would pay out a 12,800 commission every friday for the next 4 weeks. I'm good with that COVID def didn't help and it was my first deal funded with ROC.

Par has actually always edone me right. Make sure Jack is your ISO rep ask for him tell him Adam sent you I promise he'll do you right.

Banned Reputation points: 11251

ROC told me to send them an invoice and they would pay out a 12,800 commission every friday for the next 4 weeks. I'm good with that COVID def didn't help and it was my first deal funded with ROC.

Par has actually always edone me right. Make sure Jack is your ISO rep ask for him tell him Adam sent you I promise he'll do you right.
    Thanks @gablescapitalgroup

Senior Member Reputation points: 5328

Can't speak for ROC, but I know firsthand that Radium2 Capital operates ethically, and Dave Shollock is absolutely one of the good guys in our business.

Quote Originally Posted by Esteban2000 View Post
    Can't speak for ROC, but I know firsthand that Radium2 Capital operates ethically, and Dave Shollock is absolutely one of the good guys in our business.
    They both came through and I have heard nothing but good things RE Dave

Roc funding DAREN DORVAL

My name is Rick ,Daren and I had our differences over the years once we even got into a fist fight in the office next to his security dog yes he needs a security dog bc he ****s everyone over and he is to ***** to be by himself , ! Kid always some how weasels me back for a deal with his phony attitude and then eats my renewals . STAY AWAY FROM THAT COMPANY!!!, and if his company don’t correct there unprofessional approach towards my merchants I’ll be posting a lot of his info up here very soon !!! So if anyone is looking for him you’ll be able to find him

Anyone looking for Daran I have all his information check the treads next few days I’ll show live videos of his house and his Boat !!! His a millionaire!!!! ROBS everyone

I have all
    Of Darans information A CIVIL LAWSUIT IS BEING PREPARED STAY POSTED

Daren DORVAL ROC FUNDING

A CIVIL LAWSUIT HAS BEEN IN THE WORKS STAY POSTED WHO EVER WANTS AND INVITATION WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILL OUT QUALIFYING QUESTIONNAIRE!!! Stay posted

Senior Member Reputation points: 47082 JasonBishop's Avatar

Hey Now

Who won the fist fight???

Senior Member Reputation points: 31251

Sounds to me like Daren aka the other guy lol

Daran DORVAL is a piece of ****

Straight up AKA my ass!!! Mind your business OXFORD !
    Lol !!! My man got 70 year old women on Oxygen tanks cold colding for you
    Last edited by Amc; 12-28-2020 at 09:03 PM.

Let’s just get ISO agreement and group up who ever he ****ed over on deals commission renewals fees etc WE CAN GET A HUGE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!! He’s a millionaire we can cash up
    Off him ,

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

Quote Originally Posted by Amc View Post
    Let’s just get ISO agreement and group up who ever he ****ed over on deals commission renewals fees etc WE CAN GET A HUGE CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!! He’s a millionaire we can cash up
    Off him ,
    i dont know who you are but you sound like a child. Do you not know how to deal with things in a grown up matter?

I do but daran and his company have been ignoring me and this is the forth time they pulled this on a desl so the old saying if you cant beat them join them ,

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

Quote Originally Posted by Amc View Post
    I do but daran and his company have been ignoring me and this is the forth time they pulled this on a desl so the old saying if you cant beat them join them ,
    If thats your expereince with them, havent you learned by now not to work with them? Coming on dailyfunder and ranting about a clas action lawsuit because hes a millionare just sounds so unprofessional.

MAYBE He will hear me NOW !!! Thank you for the advice

Rfg

Looking forward to moving forward with rfg and grateful i was able to resolve my issues with roc funding llc