Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

24 Cap Reviews

Anyone ever do any consolidations with these guys? Or deals?

Brian with 24 here. You can email me brian@24capital.com to discuss in detail.
    I manage all the top iso's at 24.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Stay far away.

I am happy to discuss to hash out any poor experience you may have had. One thing for sure, I was not your rep and that speaks volumes on the experience in my opinion.

Hope to discuss further.

Funded many deals with Brian at 24 Cap, many people in our shop like working with him.

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

WHat is wrong with them?

Zonefund.. I will jump right out in front of it. We had a few bad apples a few years ago that acted inappropriately and unethically. They were not only fired, but sued. Besides that at 24, the relationship is as good as your rep since we manage our own iso relationships.

For example if one is super slow to respond, its because its in his email and he simply not on point. In the end the reps success in any company is his own work ethic and business skills to be creative to get deals done.

Vadim, Tip Top, thank you for the nice words.
    Another 125k contract being funded together this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    Stay far away.
    I appreciate the warning, but can you elaborate a bit further on that?

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by bgreen View Post
    Vadim, Tip Top, thank you for the nice words.
    Another 125k contract being funded together this morning.
    Flexxx

Correction, funded 250k with Tip Top last 2 days and 325k this month together. Vadim can verify for anyone with doubts on here.

Member Reputation points: 225

not gonna lie, sent a decent deal to try them out, 5 minutes later offer pending background.. not too shabby

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Elaine has always been cool, at 24Cap

Elaine is great. Everyone loves her. She had a baby recently and is taking some time off. I will relay the nice words

Quick update and a shout out to Brian - the s**t talking about 24 cap seems to be just that - s**t talking. They were quick easy, and a pleasure to deal with. Did a $75k deal in less than a day from start to finish. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by FHFunding; 07-01-2020 at 09:00 AM.

Appreciate the feedback!! Too many more fundings! Brian@24capital.com for submissions or any questions regarding funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    Quick update and a shout out to Brian - the s**t talking about 24 cap seems to be just that - s**t talking. They were quick easy, and a pleasure to deal with. Did a $75k deal in less than a day from start to finish. Thanks guys!
    Stop it! 24 capital has been using the bad apples excuse for last 3 years while they just change the reps names. Yes they might fund a few deals from time to time but dont be surprised when they backdoor your files or send you white label contracts.

If you need a reverse consolidation feel free to check us out. We pay 10 points on Reverses.
    Andrew Solomon | (754) 946-2523
    Andrew@qfscapital.com
    QFS Capital - Specializing in Reverses

Moneygreen,

I understand your concern however if you look at all the latest 24 threads, its mostly to praise my work. Not any other reps.
    Doesnt account for much? As with any business, who you work with matters. The gents sitting right beside me do not generate the same success as I do and I am sure you feel the same in your company. I am agreed some negative words have been shared on this platform, but what I can assure you, is none have mentioned myself as the rep. If anything went on to praise me. Just need to do a nice scroll on this forum. You do not have to send, but you should also see what others are writing and not only comment on the negative. Stay safe and much success.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

Moneygreen,

I understand your concern however if you look at all the latest 24 threads, its mostly to praise my work. Not any other reps.
    Doesnt account for much? As with any business, who you work with matters. The gents sitting right beside me do not generate the same success as I do and I am sure you feel the same in your company. I am agreed some negative words have been shared on this platform, but what I can assure you, is none have mentioned myself as the rep. If anything went on to praise me. Just need to do a nice scroll on this forum. You do not have to send, but you should also see what others are writing and not only comment on the negative. Stay safe and much success.
    Putting down your coworkers sounds like a great way to drum up business...

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

Quote Originally Posted by Funder Mark View Post
    Putting down your coworkers sounds like a great way to drum up business...
    Hahaha, glad im not the only one that noticed that. i thought i was just seeing things

Moneygreen,

I feel like this keeps going in circles.
    Someone writes a bad review. then you (rightfully so) defend yourself. its always the bad apples excuse but others cant seem to shake it off. And then you publicly discuss the deals you funded in order to legitimize yourself....and then this all happens again.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

What do you want him to say when his company has screwed 90% of this forum?

Moneygreen,
    Who was your rep at 24?