Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    We are looking to fund deals

    WE ARE LOOKING TO FUND DEALS...... No restrictions except every submission must include a MTD and 6 months banks (this is temporary) just so we can see what they before the pandemic. If you are already aboard with us as many of you are, START SENDING YOUR FILES. If you are not, my info is below. Happy Funding and "Lets Fund"!!!

    We will fund 1st position loans but look to fund in 2nd, 3rd and 4th position - We can fund up to $150k - Deals earn up to 15 points - We offer daily’s, weekly’s, bi-weekly’s and cc splits - AGGRESSIVE pre-pays - Commissions paid NEXT DAY - No Hard Credit Pulls - No COJ's - HARD UNDERWRITING IS DONE UPFRONT WE DO NOT GIVE SOFT OFFERS

    I am very hands on so feel free to call me on my cell whenever you wish. My # is 845-494-4898. I always pick up! I look forward to working with you. Respectfully, Greg B.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Reputation points: 283077
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,055

    I think everyone in the forum even those who were banned months ago know by now....... Man-stop spamming every thread.
    [B]Kevin Henry

  3. #3
    Hi Kevin. I created this thread, I didn't spam it. I didn't mean to upset your day! I appreciate your policing though. If my posts anger or bother you this much you can keep scrolling, no need to reply. Thanks for the input! Have a great day! Greg B.

  4. #4
    Senior Member Reputation points: 275181
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,052

    Quote Originally Posted by ByzFunder Bus.Development View Post
    WE ARE LOOKING TO FUND DEALS...... No restrictions except every submission must include a MTD and 6 months banks (this is temporary) just so we can see what they before the pandemic. If you are already aboard with us as many of you are, START SENDING YOUR FILES. If you are not, my info is below. Happy Funding and "Lets Fund"!!!

    We will fund 1st position loans but look to fund in 2nd, 3rd and 4th position - We can fund up to $150k - Deals earn up to 15 points - We offer daily’s, weekly’s, bi-weekly’s and cc splits - AGGRESSIVE pre-pays - Commissions paid NEXT DAY - No Hard Credit Pulls - No COJ's - HARD UNDERWRITING IS DONE UPFRONT WE DO NOT GIVE SOFT OFFERS

    I am very hands on so feel free to call me on my cell whenever you wish. My # is 845-494-4898. I always pick up! I look forward to working with you. Respectfully, Greg B.
    Hi greg
    Are you ignoring the last 2-3 months or are you only looking at ones that did business thru this?

  5. #5
    Hi Michael, we are looking to see what the business did before the pandemic, then obviously we know that during the pandemic 90% of business have suffered and revenue decreased and we know that, so we are not fully taking the last few months into major consideration, hence why we want the MTD to see if the business is on the upswing and if it is we can make an offer. The prior months gives us a good feel on where the revenue can get (respectively) over time again, and what the business looked like in normal times. We are also making offers that can include an add on loan within 30-60 days if the business continues to increase its revenue. Feel free to reach out. I will always take a call. We can get creative, circumstance permitting with different merchants. My cell is 845-494-4898. Respectfully, Greg B.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Hi greg
    Are you ignoring the last 2-3 months or are you only looking at ones that did business thru this?

    Hi Michael, we are looking to see what the business did before the pandemic, then obviously we know that during the pandemic 90% of business have suffered and revenue decreased and we know that, so we are not fully taking the last few months into major consideration, hence why we want the MTD to see if the business is on the upswing and if it is we can make an offer. The prior months gives us a good feel on where the revenue can get (respectively) over time again, and what the business looked like in normal times. We are also making offers that can include an add on loan within 30-60 days if the business continues to increase its revenue. Feel free to reach out. I will always take a call. We can get creative, circumstance permitting with different merchants. My cell is 845-494-4898. Respectfully, Greg B.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Reputation points: 275181
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,052

    Quote Originally Posted by ByzFunder Bus.Development View Post
    Hi Michael, we are looking to see what the business did before the pandemic, then obviously we know that during the pandemic 90% of business have suffered and revenue decreased and we know that, so we are not fully taking the last few months into major consideration, hence why we want the MTD to see if the business is on the upswing and if it is we can make an offer. The prior months gives us a good feel on where the revenue can get (respectively) over time again, and what the business looked like in normal times. We are also making offers that can include an add on loan within 30-60 days if the business continues to increase its revenue. Feel free to reach out. I will always take a call. We can get creative, circumstance permitting with different merchants. My cell is 845-494-4898. Respectfully, Greg B.
    Ok so if someone was doing 100k a month steadily and did zero for last 2 months. What will mtd need to show and and what will the approval be like?
    Also losing track of everyone business names,who owns byzfunder?

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Ok so if someone was doing 100k a month steadily and did zero for last 2 months. What will mtd need to show and and what will the approval be like?
    Also losing track of everyone business names,who owns byzfunder?
    Hi Michael. I cannot give an accurate answer as there are too many factors involved. For example what business type is it, how many years in business, merchants credit score, what position loan are they seeking, when they did the 100k per month did they have a lot of NSFs, were the average daily balances 15k or $1000? I have no idea on the contributing factors. Also, if they did 100k per month and dropped to zero for 2 months, since may is almost over, maybe we would like to see 30k in a MTD so we can see that for the month they reopened they have at least claimed 30% of there business back. If you want to call me to discuss the deal, feel free. If I know the deal is not in our wheelhouse, I will tell you directly over the phone as I have no interest in collecting paper we cannot fund. My cell is 845-494-4898.

    As for who owns ByzFunder. The owner is Ilya Fridman.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Reputation points: 275181
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,052

    The bfs guy ?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    The bfs guy ?
    Correct. He is no longer with BFS. I call him Ilya, not the BFS guy though

    Also, one more thing. We are also offering add on loans, so lets say we made an offer for 30k to your merchant. If his business continues to increase over the next 30-60 days, we will offer an add on loan if they want additional funds.

Similar Threads

  1. Fund more deals w/ LMG -
    By Loyola in forum Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-12-2020, 03:09 PM
  2. Fund More Deals With LMG
    By LoyolaMCALeads in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2019, 11:41 AM
  3. Let gld fund your deals!
    By gld_factoring in forum Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-06-2018, 02:58 PM
  4. ISO'S Fund your own deals!!!
    By RudyFusion in forum Business Loans
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-30-2018, 08:38 PM
  5. ISO'S Fund your own deals!!!
    By RudyFusion in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2018, 12:02 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •