Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Alternative Loans & Equipment Leasing For Small Businesses Affected by CONVID19

I have Alternative Lenders(Non Bank/Non Government) offering small business loans to businesses impacted by the Corona Virus. One of the lenders has a Small Business Relief and Stabilization Funding Program-$50,000-$300,000 at 0% for 6-12 months to help small business owners during the Corona Virus Pandemic. This loan is designated for the use of working capital, business operating capital, growth capital to cover investment payments, payroll, inventory to help you to keep your business operating during these trying times.

I also work with a company that provides Equipment Leasing to various types of businesses as well as other private lenders with loan programs for small business startups. For more information, please contact me at: www.gleavesfunding.com and fill out the no obligation short submission form on the home page or at: info@gleavesfunding.com

Also, please note that I charge absolutely no upfront fees to submit your application and documents to these lenders.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by glfunding View Post
    I have Alternative Lenders(Non Bank/Non Government) offering small business loans to businesses impacted by the Corona Virus. One of the lenders has a Small Business Relief and Stabilization Funding Program-$50,000-$300,000 at 0% for 6-12 months to help small business owners during the Corona Virus Pandemic. This loan is designated for the use of working capital, business operating capital, growth capital to cover investment payments, payroll, inventory to help you to keep your business operating during these trying times.

I also work with a company that provides Equipment Leasing to various types of businesses as well as other private lenders with loan programs for small business startups. For more information, please contact me at: www.gleavesfunding.com and fill out the no obligation short submission form on the home page or at: info@gleavesfunding.com

Also, please note that I charge absolutely no upfront fees to submit your application and documents to these lenders.
    0% loans, huh?

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

0% loans and no payment until 2021? Commissions 20 points?