39 Broadway
    New York, NY 10006
    646-876-1055

Senior Member Reputation points: 8384

FUNDZI0 stopped i thought ?

Main Street is Funding and we Never stopped, U can PM me

Quote Originally Posted by joemainst View Post
    Are you paying commissions ? We have heard you are a high risk funder but THIS worries me about sending deals your way

Member Reputation points: 308

We are funding at Flash Advance .
    Jake Strelzik
    Vice President / ISO Relations

4000 Hollywood Blvd
    Hollywood , FL 33021
    954-641-8756 (office) /305-785-2548 (cell)
    888 472 2933 fax
    jstrelzik@flashadvance.com
    www.flashadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

But are you paying commissions on the schedule your ISO agreement entails? Remember this thread: https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...ght=Mainstreet

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    But are you paying commissions on the schedule your ISO agreement entails? Remember this thread: https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...ght=Mainstreet

i do!!!

Member Reputation points: 10

Can you please clarify the link between yourselves and East Shore? I was informed in 2017/early 2018 from my MS rep to not submit to them if I was submitting to ES. It was a family company. During COVID I had a ton of ES caliber deals that went elsewhere and funded as they were not operating. Can you help clear my confusion?. Thanks in Advance
    360 Capital Group

Toll Free: 866.528.YESS!! (9377)
    P: 702.408.0019
    F: 877.286.7251
    E: info@360CapGroup.com
    www.360CapGroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    Are you paying commissions ? We have heard you are a high risk funder but THIS worries me about sending deals your way
    we always pay commissions, There is 1 deal someone wants to get paid on, But the deal defaulted. The only change we made Post Covid 19, is we like to see a few payments clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest ISO 365 View Post
    Can you please clarify the link between yourselves and East Shore? I was informed in 2017/early 2018 from my MS rep to not submit to them if I was submitting to ES. It was a family company. During COVID I had a ton of ES caliber deals that went elsewhere and funded as they were not operating. Can you help clear my confusion?. Thanks in Advance
    We have NO relationship with East Shore. PM me and will set u up.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    yes, we do, thats was on a default. BS!!

we always pay commissions, There is 1 deal someone wants to get paid on, But the deal defaulted. The only change we made Post Covid 19, is we like to see a few payments clear.
    If we are going to start throwing s**t around - then let's be real Joe. You told me when I contacted you the first time that you guys pay within 3 days of the deal. Then, after 3 days had passed from the funding of our first deal, I contacted you to ask where the commission was, and you told me I needed to send you an invoice - which worried me right away since I have NEVER heard of any funder asking for an invoice, but whatever, I sent you an invoice. Then, after another 3 days had passed (now 6 days after funding), I contacted you again to ask you where the commission was, and you sent me back an email stating that it was processed and authorized to be sent out that night ACH, and I'd receive it the next day. Then again nothing. I waited another 3 days (10 days after funding - on a 30 day term deal by the way) and you said you guys had made a new rule - which you never contacted me about - stating that you were waiting until the deal was paid back 30% before sending out commissions). I told you he WAS paid back 30% and you got your accounting team involved via email stating that you guys were on a 3 days lag ach wise and could only see that he was 22% of the way paid back in. After yet another 3 days, I emailed again and you told me 'funding relationships are a 2 way street, and if i didn't understand that then I wouldn't be in this business very long'. After 15 days had passed, the merchant contracted the coronoa virus and went to the hospital and was put on a ventilator. He paid for another 3 days and than asked for a week pause on payments.

Now, I want everyone to understand - the funded amount of this deal was $1800 after Main St's 10% fee. It was a $2,000 deal with a commission of $200. So, I'm clearly not spending this amount of time on this deal because I'm pissed I didn't get paid. In fact, like Sonny says in A Bronx Tale, it cost me $200 not to have to deal with Main St Cash again and I'm glad I learned that on a small deal instead of a big one.

To add insult to injury, because I was up front and honest on this DF forum about how the whole deal went down, I have Joe spamming my website application and sending me 'stop crying' messages on DF. This guy is a piece of work. OK, that is all, happy funding!

Member Reputation points: 4699 Rickinindy's Avatar

Joe, I am confused then...

I copied and pasted this from my Email... from June 2018, I did remove the contact info I was provided with. I know i have not funded anything with you for some time as we went into our own direct program we do here on secured advances. I did a couple micro deals with you in 2018 and everything went well but that was 2 years ago. If I get a submission that has no property I ask my ISO's if they want me to send it out for them, it is rare but it happens. Last deal we had was East and Mainstreet on identical contracts that did a side by side on such a short term that we can't justify that here. So I am asking what is the relationship then? I was under the impression that both companies were housed and ran under the same umbrella but please correct me if I am wrong. For the others reading this Joe and John never did my company wrong but once again we have not sent a file there in about 2 years and Covid probably changed things there the same way it changed everywhere else.

Here is that copy and paste below...

Hello Richard

Please let me know if you are waiting on me for any:

Offers
    Contracts
    or Fundings
    Please also let me know If you have any deals that need an adjusted offer to compete, I will do my best to either beat it or offer something behind.

Thank you and as always please feel free to reach out to me directly at 516-2#######

please CC Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com on all submissions, requests, or questions

Best Regards,

John Reyes
    EastShoreEquities/Mainstreetcash
    ISO Manager
    Tel ############
    Fax ##############
    Email: JR@################

_________________ End of Email_______________________
    Metromedia Funding Solutions LLC
    55 Monument Circle Suite 745*
    Indianapolis Indiana 46204
    317-649-0110*
    https://www.metromediafunding.com/

Like us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/mpmetromedia/

Rick@metromediafunding.com

Your friends in funding.

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    If we are going to start throwing s**t around - then let's be real Joe. You told me when I contacted you the first time that you guys pay within 3 days of the deal. Then, after 3 days had passed from the funding of our first deal, I contacted you to ask where the commission was, and you told me I needed to send you an invoice - which worried me right away since I have NEVER heard of any funder asking for an invoice, but whatever, I sent you an invoice. Then, after another 3 days had passed (now 6 days after funding), I contacted you again to ask you where the commission was, and you sent me back an email stating that it was processed and authorized to be sent out that night ACH, and I'd receive it the next day. Then again nothing. I waited another 3 days (10 days after funding - on a 30 day term deal by the way) and you said you guys had made a new rule - which you never contacted me about - stating that you were waiting until the deal was paid back 30% before sending out commissions). I told you he WAS paid back 30% and you got your accounting team involved via email stating that you guys were on a 3 days lag ach wise and could only see that he was 22% of the way paid back in. After yet another 3 days, I emailed again and you told me 'funding relationships are a 2 way street, and if i didn't understand that then I wouldn't be in this business very long'. After 15 days had passed, the merchant contracted the coronoa virus and went to the hospital and was put on a ventilator. He paid for another 3 days and than asked for a week pause on payments.

Now, I want everyone to understand - the funded amount of this deal was $1800 after Main St's 10% fee. It was a $2,000 deal with a commission of $200. So, I'm clearly not spending this amount of time on this deal because I'm pissed I didn't get paid. In fact, like Sonny says in A Bronx Tale, it cost me $200 not to have to deal with Main St Cash again and I'm glad I learned that on a small deal instead of a big one.

To add insult to injury, because I was up front and honest on this DF forum about how the whole deal went down, I have Joe spamming my website application and sending me 'stop crying' messages on DF. This guy is a piece of work. OK, that is all, happy funding!
    is the guy making payments now ?

Quote Originally Posted by Rickinindy View Post
    Joe, I am confused then...

I copied and pasted this from my Email... from June 2018, I did remove the contact info I was provided with. I know i have not funded anything with you for some time as we went into our own direct program we do here on secured advances. I did a couple micro deals with you in 2018 and everything went well but that was 2 years ago. If I get a submission that has no property I ask my ISO's if they want me to send it out for them, it is rare but it happens. Last deal we had was East and Mainstreet on identical contracts that did a side by side on such a short term that we can't justify that here. So I am asking what is the relationship then? I was under the impression that both companies were housed and ran under the same umbrella but please correct me if I am wrong. For the others reading this Joe and John never did my company wrong but once again we have not sent a file there in about 2 years and Covid probably changed things there the same way it changed everywhere else.

Here is that copy and paste below...

Hello Richard

Please let me know if you are waiting on me for any:

Offers
    Contracts
    or Fundings
    Please also let me know If you have any deals that need an adjusted offer to compete, I will do my best to either beat it or offer something behind.

Thank you and as always please feel free to reach out to me directly at 516-2#######

please CC Submissions@EastShoreEquities.com on all submissions, requests, or questions

Best Regards,

John Reyes
    EastShoreEquities/Mainstreetcash
    ISO Manager
    Tel ############
    Fax ##############
    Email: JR@################

_________________ End of Email_______________________
    They used our platform back then is all

This email says PIKER to me, FYI, Favio was never on a Ventilator, Fake News CNN. Its now costing me more to deal with this, when you make $$ time is valuable, good lesson for you to learn, I will meet you for the $200, contact me

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

TMR is direct?

We are still funding and have not ceased to fund despite the pandemic.
    Benjamin Lugassy
    SOS Capital
    blugassy@soscapital.com
    P:212-235-5462
    F:212-235-5459
    www.soscapital.com

This email says PIKER to me, FYI, Favio was never on a Ventilator, Fake News CNN. Its now costing me more to deal with this, when you make $$ time is valuable, good lesson for you to learn, I will meet you for the $200, contact me
    Hopefully this is all everyone needs to read to know what’s up with this guy. Calling out merchants by name and saying he was never on a ventilator. I made him facetime me and took a screen shot of the convo with him in his hospital bed you fool! Let me guess - you want to meet me in a dark parking lot??? And it’s not costing you a dime to deal with it since he is making payments again.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    is the guy making payments now ?
    yup!

Senior Member Reputation points: 14091

IRM Capital Group Is funding again

Member Reputation points: 2717

We are funding medical receivables in the personal injury space!
    Medical Capital Solutions
    Anthony Evans
    Partner

1121 Walt Whitman Rd, Suite 308
    Melville, NY 11747

O: 877.401.1140

What's the matter Joe? All out of BS?

Who on this list can (really) replace the Knight/Everest/Pearls of the world?