Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Green Note Capital Partners

Has anyone worked with or heard of Green Note Capital Partners? I have an ISO agreement from them. Based in Brooklyn NY. Are they a funder or a broker? Dont believe I have seen them in bank statements before. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

this is now popping up daily on here of names nobody has heard of sending ISO agreements to brokers. i bet half are the same co behind the scenes using shells

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    this is now popping up daily on here of names nobody has heard of sending ISO agreements to brokers. i bet half are the same co behind the scenes using shells
    You probably right, just curious if anyone has feedback. ISO agreement seems OK, the points structure seems ridiculous to me, and the fact people that I know for years in the space havent heard of them just makes me wonder. But was hopeful someone here had feedback - positive or negative.

Over the coming months you'll see an explosion of new names in the industry that'll likely all be renamed companies of old companies that went out during COVID

A forum user Reputation points: 2147483647 Sean Cash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NoBiggie View Post
    Over the coming months you'll see an explosion of new names in the industry that'll likely all be renamed companies of old companies that went out during COVID
    And if the other thread is any indication, some will literally name themselves NewCo....

lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

Quote Originally Posted by NoBiggie View Post
    which means they lost investors money and now formed a NEWCO to start it over again

Here is the website if anyone has feedback

https://www.greennotecapital.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    which means they lost investors money and now formed a NEWCO to start it over again
    hiding a paper trail. but truth is, not much anyone could've really done for their investors. COVID just happened. everyone lost in some way

They're several threads about them in the search bar.

I've seen them in statements before though I cannot speak if they are whitelabling or anything else about them.

They are all over the courts....