RBR Global is a new MCA Funder, well-financed and well-positioned to provide working capital to small & medium businesses in this environment. Are Operations are in Orlando FL, and I need 2 FTE in that area for my Ops team. I will be training all me new hires in the following:

Data Entry – Manage incoming ISO/Broker Submissions flow, enter and scan relevant information and documents into company CRM, create unique identifiers, reject Submissions that cannot be processed.

Sales Support – Report directly to the Head of Business Development to flatten issues, communicate offers and counter-offers, and help get capital into the hands of our merchants.

Associate Underwriter – Work directly with the most established MCA Underwriter in the industry to learn the fundamentals and nuances of MCA Underwriting, Operations, Risk and Process Flow.

Operations Administrator – Follow up on recent Fundings, provide merchant support, problem-solving and servicing on a dynamic, fast-growing portfolio.

Asset Management – Track Funding performance, follow up quickly and effectively on slow- and non-payers, and work proactively to protect our Fundings and financial assets.

Job Requirements:

* Ability to multi-task, willingness to learn, and positive attitude are must-haves for all positions in our organization.
* Merchant Cash Advance industry experience is advantageous for some positions, but not required.
* Experience in client management systems (CRM) is preferred but not required.
* Excellent verbal, phone and e-mail communication skills are required.
* College degree strongly preferred

Forward Resume and LinkedIn Profile Address to:

Steven Hunter, Senior VP of Operations
steve@rbrglobal.co