Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Looking for Talant

We are a direct portfolio commercial real estate lender in business since 1989. we have recently come out with a small streamlined mortgage product stating at 25k. This is a great alternative to an MCA deal, one low monthly payment, costs is much lower then MCA deals. I am looking for someone to market and sell this product.

JackMiller@Geltfinancial.com
    Last edited by JackMiller; 04-29-2020 at 07:23 PM.

I'm guessing collections didn't work out? LOL

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Jack's a legit first position real estate hard money lender.

This guy is a thief and a liar. If this is the jack miller in collections, he uses his fathers name as he is not a lawyer. He finished law school but cant pass the bar as he failed 3 times already. He collected a large sum of money for us and is not paying us. We actually filed criminal charges about 8 days ago. Our attorney advised us not to speak to him. Thank god for 1st amendment rights. When we called him he told us to basically go **** ourselves nicely. He stole money from numerous other funding companies and his own employees as well. If anyone needs proof feel free to pm me. We know we have not the best rep either but stealing thousands of dollars is something that was never done. This guy just joined last month on this site. We are also taking his father to the grievance committee. His fathers name is ed miller. JACK MILLER IS A DISGUSTING SCAM ARTIST. BEWARE!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Yikes!
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

wanna be a broker?? call me 6463692436

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Prompt View Post
    This guy is a thief and a liar. If this is the jack miller in collections, he uses his fathers name as he is not a lawyer. He finished law school but cant pass the bar as he failed 3 times already. He collected a large sum of money for us and is not paying us. We actually filed criminal charges about 8 days ago. Our attorney advised us not to speak to him. Thank god for 1st amendment rights. When we called him he told us to basically go **** ourselves nicely. He stole money from numerous other funding companies and his own employees as well. If anyone needs proof feel free to pm me. We know we have not the best rep either but stealing thousands of dollars is something that was never done. This guy just joined last month on this site. We are also taking his father to the grievance committee. His fathers name is ed miller. JACK MILLER IS A DISGUSTING SCAM ARTIST. BEWARE!!!
    wow.

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎
    Last edited by giveme; 07-13-2020 at 02:42 PM.