Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Banned Reputation points: 353

Which high risk funders are funding now

Which high risk funders are funding now ?

LCF is still funding , below is the current list of industries we are funding -

Accountants
    Assisted Living Facilities
    Cannabis dispensaries
    Cleaning services / Janitorial
    Convenience Stores
    Delivery services
    Doctors - primary care physicians
    eCommerce / online sales
    Funeral Homes and associated services
    Grocery Stores
    Gun Dealers
    Hardware Stores
    Home Health Care
    Home Improvement Centers
    Insurance Agencies
    Laundromats
    Lawyers
    Liquor stores
    Medical Centers
    Pet supply stores
    Pharmacies
    Restaurants - must have strong take out / delivery sales
    Specialty Trade Contractors ( such as electricians, plumbers, HVAC )
    Technology
    Trucking
    Technology
    Urgent Care
    Veterinarians
    Manufacturing companies, distributors and supply chain companies producing and supplying essential products and services in and for industries such as pharmaceutical, technology, biotechnology, healthcare, chemicals, sensitization, waste pickup/disposal, agriculture, food/beverage, transportation, energy, steel, petroleum/fuel, mining, construction, national defense and communications. ( oil production is an exception to this, and is currently an auto decline )

Construction - must provide AR and WIP with submission, generally we are only funding construction at this time that is currently working on an essential or infrastructure contract.

funding

Quote Originally Posted by Quickbizpartner View Post
    united fund is funding now.

email michaelw@unitedfundusa.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

High risk ?? Due to virus the high risk stuff will not be funded or limited in funds they give.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Chance Funding View Post
    LCF is still funding , below is the current list of industries we are funding -

Accountants
    Assisted Living Facilities
    Cannabis dispensaries
    Cleaning services / Janitorial
    Convenience Stores
    Delivery services
    Doctors - primary care physicians
    eCommerce / online sales
    Funeral Homes and associated services
    Grocery Stores
    Gun Dealers
    Hardware Stores
    Home Health Care
    Home Improvement Centers
    Insurance Agencies
    Laundromats
    Lawyers
    Liquor stores
    Medical Centers
    Pet supply stores
    Pharmacies
    Restaurants - must have strong take out / delivery sales
    Specialty Trade Contractors ( such as electricians, plumbers, HVAC )
    Technology
    Trucking
    Technology
    Urgent Care
    Veterinarians
    Manufacturing companies, distributors and supply chain companies producing and supplying essential products and services in and for industries such as pharmaceutical, technology, biotechnology, healthcare, chemicals, sensitization, waste pickup/disposal, agriculture, food/beverage, transportation, energy, steel, petroleum/fuel, mining, construction, national defense and communications. ( oil production is an exception to this, and is currently an auto decline )

Construction - must provide AR and WIP with submission, generally we are only funding construction at this time that is currently working on an essential or infrastructure contract.
    What is your contact info ?

Chrome funded a small 10k deal yesterday and is putting it out offers to fund.

www.chromecapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Quote Originally Posted by FundingTap123 View Post
    Chrome funded a small 10k deal yesterday and is putting it out offers to fund.

www.chromecapitalfunding.com
    Talk about falling off.

Member Reputation points: 73

We re funding all types of businesses still running

Call/ Text me if you need any pricing on deals

Member Reputation points: 4699 Rickinindy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quickbizpartner View Post
    Call Liz at LCF tell them Rick over at Metro sent ya 646-793-4892

If I have a deal that they do not own property that is where you should go.

Now if you have a merchant that has property then you call me at the number below. You should always ask if they own property

Cheers to growth and I hope you get your merchant funded!
    Metromedia Funding Solutions LLC
    55 Monument Circle Suite 745*
    Indianapolis Indiana 46204
    317-649-0110*
    https://www.metromediafunding.com/

Like us on Facebook!https://www.facebook.com/mpmetromedia/

Rick@metromediafunding.com

Your friends in funding.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickinindy View Post
    Call Liz at LCF tell them Rick over at Metro sent ya 646-793-4892

If I have a deal that they do not own property that is where you should go.

Now if you have a merchant that has property then you call me at the number below. You should always ask if they own property

Cheers to growth and I hope you get your merchant funded!
    Well you are definitely a broker, but that doesnt make you a bad guy, what can your contacts do with deals in which real estate is involved and how do you split commission, considering your a broker and have to be compensated as well.

If you have the right contacts it may be worth a try

RE: question answered for
    FlexibleCapitalSolutions
    "Well you are definitely a broker, but that doesn't make you a bad guy, what can your contacts do with deals in which real estate is involved and how do you split commission, considering your a broker and have to be compensated as well.

If you have the right contacts it may be worth a try"

My reply:

I pay 10 points on secured advances and do not require any merchant to pay for appraisals, up front costs and title work/recording is deducted from the funded amount to the merchant - pay on 3rd pull

MCA- average 20% of annual revenue 9,18,27 or 36 months

Deferment options and early payoff is available

My contact info is below and you may e-mail me for a ISO agreement and we can discuss the deal from there.

I have no problems earning my keep by help in closing deals.
    Last edited by Rickinindy; 04-29-2020 at 09:25 PM. Reason: reply w quotes to make sure the asking party received the requested info
    317-649-0110*

Your friends in funding.

RE: question answered for
    FlexibleCapitalSolutions
    "Well you are definitely a broker, but that doesn't make you a bad guy, what can your contacts do with deals in which real estate is involved and how do you split commission, considering your a broker and have to be compensated as well.

If you have the right contacts it may be worth a try"

My reply:

I pay 10 points on secured advances and do not require any merchant to pay for appraisals, up front costs and title work/recording is deducted from the funded amount to the merchant - pay on 3rd pull

MCA- average 20% of annual revenue 9,18,27 or 36 months

Deferment options and early payoff is available

My contact info is below and you may e-mail me for a ISO agreement and we can discuss the deal from there.

I have no problems earning my keep by help in closing deals.
    Thanks Rick, my concern is the legality of this transaction. You fund MCA deals backed by Real estate. Is that legal ? If so could you please explain how.

I may have a couple of clients that could use something like this, but I would like to understand the legality first.

Thanks for inquiring, the property has to belong to the business. Many times we will quick claim that. There is other ways to this to where we have made them sign affidavits under a cross colladderal setting. I can tell you that I have never had a issue never had a question of legality of the secured advance space. There are several companies that have products like these. Liens record similer to a HELOC but like the old personal guarantee holding the lien to protect the advance against default
    317-649-0110*

Your friends in funding.

Thanks for inquiring, the property has to belong to the business. Many times we will quick claim that. There is other ways to this to where we have made them sign affidavits under a cross colladderal setting. I can tell you that I have never had a issue never had a question of legality of the secured advance space. There are several companies that have products like these. Liens record similer to a HELOC but like the old personal guarantee holding the lien to protect the advance against default
    wouldn't a court look at the contract as a loan since it is secured by real estate? isn't that the reason that you funders can charge what you charge as far as factor rates? Because there is no collateral other than the accounts receivables of a specific Merchant. Sounds like there may be some issues here Rick, did you check with an attorney? If you can verify that it is legal, I have a couple of clients for you.

We can absolutely verify it is legal and no difference over a personal guarantee. I have no problem doing so and can go further and provide you with the memorandum.

There are no gray areas here. The very first line in any funding agreement shows " This is not a loan" the same way it shows in any merchant cash advance. I will have council send that over to you if you so desire. Before you would introduce my services to any of your clients I would want you to be confident and comfortable with the product we sell here. I am not new to this and have to also mention I stand on a integrity before we can go make money standpoint here.
    317-649-0110*

Your friends in funding.

We can absolutely verify it is legal and no difference over a personal guarantee. I have no problem doing so and can go further and provide you with the memorandum.

There are no gray areas here. The very first line in any funding agreement shows " This is not a loan" the same way it shows in any merchant cash advance. I will have council send that over to you if you so desire. Before you would introduce my services to any of your clients I would want you to be confident and comfortable with the product we sell here. I am not new to this and have to also mention I stand on a integrity before we can go make money standpoint here.
    Thanks Rick, I am not questioning your integrity, I am questioning the legality of your product. I will be reaching out to you for this info. However, I would like to point out that judges have ruled certain contracts to be loans even when the contract said it's not a loan. I am afraid Real Estate Collateral may be a determining factor in this case. I would be curious to hear more about your research on this.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by FlexibleCapitalSolutions View Post
    Thanks Rick, I am not questioning your integrity, I am questioning the legality of your product. I will be reaching out to you for this info. However, I would like to point out that judges have ruled certain contracts to be loans even when the contract said it's not a loan. I am afraid Real Estate Collateral may be a determining factor in this case. I would be curious to hear more about your research on this.
    WBL gets away with calling them loans and plopping a 2nd mortgage right on title, and their 2-year 1.76 factor rate is somehow still a legal loan.

Lmao. Def funding less than before but not stopping. Pushed a 35k out also after the 10k. Eh...it’s something.