Friends and Funders,

I have been in contact with so many of you during this blood bath in your industry. Some of you have not taken advantage of partnering with Square One Credit Management.

Partner with us at our award winning team and refer your clients today. Don't you want to be compensated on every bad credit referral? Whats better than free money? NOTHING!

Its that simple, refer Square One Credit a deal and you get a comp bonus on ever closed deals. We have MCA shops referring us one deal a month, we have MCA shops referring us 50 clients a week, there is no firm too big or too small. . No matter if you are big or small, lets make more money together. The one thing we know after being in business for 21 years is that you will have banner years, and you will have years where you are scrapping couch cushions When you make more money by partnering with us, you can save more money and the latter is never an issue again.

BONUS:

Contact my firm today and an agent will reach out to discuss our ULTRA AGGRESSIVE comp plans which you can mark up to make money on both the front and back end of the deal.
Get PAID on every credit report pull today. All three bureaus vantage score
All,

Who and why are using your current credit reporting company? I can send you a link that is good for $1 and a seven day trial period for a full tri-merge credit report. All three bureaus, Equifax, Experian and TransUnion. I can pay you FOUR DOLLARS a pull paid once a month. Are you pulling hundreds of reports a week and leaving money on the table? You aren't anymore. All credit pulls are tracked through tracking software. Inquire today and start making money today.

Contact me today

Dan Danizik
Managing Partner
Square One Credit Management
Dan@cmcfuture.com
www.sqonecredit.com