Hi DF,

Most of you know.... We are Seacoast Business Funding, a division of Seacoast Bank. We are trusted working capital partners to companies nationally. We offer flexible working capital solutions in the forms of factoring and asset based lines of credit.

Most of you also know that from time to time I share information about industries where we are very active in hopes of creating some ideas.
I am getting a lot of requests for factoring/ABL facilities for food an dry goods manufacturers and distributors. Most companies are selling to big box stores and grocery store chains. With less people eating out and shopping for supplies for home, a lot of these companies are seeing huge demand for products. All of the companies on my desk right now have small LOCs from their banks. Their banks are not willing to increase lines in the current environment.

On my desk right now.
-Locations-everywhere
-Revenues-From $4Mil to $150Mil
-All have small bank LOCs and their banks are not willing to increase.
-We are attempting to provide much larger factoring facilities or ABL facilities to replace the small bank lines and unlock more, much needed liquidity.
-Yes... We gladly pay referral fees to our referral partners.

Hopefully this helps create some ideas.....

Best,

Kevin

PS: I am working remotely so e-mail or cell is best.