Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 46943 JasonBishop's Avatar

Stefan,

Let's just get it over with since you keep pressing. Go ahead and put your referral partners and borrowers info here and we'll sort it all out. Why you are openly wanting to put this info out into the world is amazing to me. Since you are interfering with my tri-daily digest of the DF I'll give them a call and report back. Waiting for the happy referral partners and borrowers info. Please post below.

Banned Reputation points: 769

I will not post that publicly. If you want to have a call privately, I can arrange that.

Then please stop saying it. No one actually cares. If you are going to use something as a basis to show some kind of credibility be prepared to put it out there. Based upon your activities on this forum to date I can't image what an offline conversation would be like.

Well the offer is out there for private referencel calls for the small handful of skeptics on this site. Of course, it would eliminate your suspicions and I think you like being suspicious. I would never publically reveal my referral partner names and/or my borrowers names/businesses. I am here if you need validation and will do it privately with you, otherwise we can all move on. Thanks Jason

I'm sure your phone will be ringing off the hook. To recap You come on here plastering all over every thread the same exact things which in 2020 we call it Spam. Then you start insulting people. Then it seems that all you want to post on every thread is that everyone should call your referral partners and borrowers. Then I tell you just get it over with and post them. Then you stutter step back. Not sure who you are in the real world and offline but I have to say you seem to be a person that probably isnt well liked in the community.

Just marketing our unique financing product for MCA refinancing for brokers and referral partners who like to make money and help small businesses in the process. Everything else, like you and WestCoast, is just noise to me.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Anyway, I’ve taken it upon myself to buy stefanbernarsky.com. I’ll SEO it up in the coming days, since you obviously love free attention.

You're a real gentleman and professional WestCoast LOL