Advantage Capital Funding - A Thank You
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lightbulb Advantage Capital Funding - A Thank You

Good afternoon DailyFunder Family,

It is the end of the month! I'm sure I am not the only one who would say - this one feels especially different. On a day when we as an industry are usually our greediest - I feel the need to express some gratefulness and humility.

A major thank you to all the brokers that brought us their business this month. You are the lifeline of our entire operation and have thankfully allowed us to stay open and thus keep me employed. You are the reason I can pay my rent this month - and for that, I can not be more grateful.

Thank you for being understanding about what we can/can't do during this crisis. Thank you for being patient on pricing. Thank you for getting me whatever I request with little push back. Thank you for being upfront about your merchant's situation. Truly - thank you.

I know a lot of you have closed up shop, and I wish those that have the best. We are eagerly awaiting your return, and will be here for you when that time comes.

Continue to monitor the rapidly moving news cycle. Shift your marketing and trigger sources accordingly. Be as adaptable as your infrastructure allows - and we will do the same.

Let's have a great April everyone!

For an iso agreement or any questions: izzy@advantagecapitalfunding.com

Much love.

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Good afternoon DailyFunder Family,

It is the end of the month! I'm sure I am not the only one who would say - this one feels especially different. On a day when we as an industry are usually our greediest - I feel the need to express some gratefulness and humility.

A major thank you to all the brokers that brought us their business this month. You are the lifeline of our entire operation and have thankfully allowed us to stay open and thus keep me employed. You are the reason I can pay my rent this month - and for that, I can not be more grateful.

Thank you for being understanding about what we can/can't do during this crisis. Thank you for being patient on pricing. Thank you for getting me whatever I request with little push back. Thank you for being upfront about your merchant's situation. Truly - thank you.

I know a lot of you have closed up shop, and I wish those that have the best. We are eagerly awaiting your return, and will be here for you when that time comes.

Continue to monitor the rapidly moving news cycle. Shift your marketing and trigger sources accordingly. Be as adaptable as your infrastructure allows - and we will do the same.

Let's have a great April everyone!

For an iso agreement or any questions: izzy@advantagecapitalfunding.com

Much love.
    Beautifully said by a true class act. You're the man Izz.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86884

Izzy, the apex is coming in april. i wouldn't get too excited quite yet.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    Izzy, the apex is coming in april. i wouldn't get too excited quite yet.
    I'm sure you don't mean to imply that I am excited at the fact we are experiencing a global pandemic. That would be a strange response to a message showing appreciation to those that helped me pay my rent.

Am I excited? No. Am I hopeful? Sure. Am I naively optimistic? Maybe. Am I motivated as hell to still get up and grind? You bet.

Not sure what was in the message that struck a negative chord with you - but genuinely hope you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by FHFunding View Post
    Beautifully said by a true class act. You're the man Izz.
    Appreciate the kind words boss man!