Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Crazy FOMO

How in god’s heaven do I get some of this $2 Trillion??

I cannot miss out this time!

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Do what I am doing.. Research and find out how you can use all the things that are afforded to you! Read though my thread https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...payment-drafts! . I am detailing what I am learning that can help get my share of the 2 trillion. You should do the same.

What ever you deduce please update your thread here..

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post

Are you an employee of someone else's company, an employee of your own company, or a contractor?

What you are able to get, depends on what you are.

If you are an employee of your own company (like I am) you are eligible for the most assistance. Because you get the employee assistance and your business can then get the business assistance.

Check out some of the things the stimulus package is making available for business.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rescue-program

The U.S. will forgive the debt used for payroll costs, mortgage interest, rent and utility payments, as long as businesses maintain the same number of employees it had before the coronavirus crisis and all employees receive at least 75% of their prior pay. For businesses that reduce their headcount or reduce wages more than 25%, the amount of the loan forgiven will be reduced in proportion to payroll cuts, but the companies can rehire employees in coming weeks without penalty.

The small business loans will be 2.5 times monthly payroll costs, although some groups in the travel and restaurant industries had sought four times operating costs. The loans come with a rate of 4% or below, and the maximum loan amount is $10 million.

The bill also allows franchise-like businesses in accommodations and food service to benefit from the loans even if they have multiple locations, so long as each location has fewer than 500 employees. It also provides for businesses that have applied for a disaster loan because of the virus to receive an advance grant of*up to*$10,000.

A separate program will provide $17 billion to pay the principal, interest, and fees on outstanding SBA loans temporarily. While far smaller than the $350 billion program, this relief could be more immediate, Huston said, because the government already has the names of small business owners with such loans and it can cut a check quickly. There are roughly $100 billion of such loans outstanding, she said.
    Last edited by Winning; 03-27-2020 at 12:11 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by Winning View Post
    Are you an employee of someone else's company, an employee of your own company, or a contractor?

What you are able to get, depends on what you are.

If you are an employee of your own company (like I am) you are eligible for the most assistance. Because you get the employee assistance and your business can then get the business assistance.

Check out some of the things the stimulus package is making available for business.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...rescue-program

The U.S. will forgive the debt used for payroll costs, mortgage interest, rent and utility payments, as long as businesses maintain the same number of employees it had before the coronavirus crisis and all employees receive at least 75% of their prior pay. For businesses that reduce their headcount or reduce wages more than 25%, the amount of the loan forgiven will be reduced in proportion to payroll cuts, but the companies can rehire employees in coming weeks without penalty.

The small business loans will be 2.5 times monthly payroll costs, although some groups in the travel and restaurant industries had sought four times operating costs. The loans come with a rate of 4% or below, and the maximum loan amount is $10 million.

The bill also allows franchise-like businesses in accommodations and food service to benefit from the loans even if they have multiple locations, so long as each location has fewer than 500 employees. It also provides for businesses that have applied for a disaster loan because of the virus to receive an advance grant of*up to*$10,000.

A separate program will provide $17 billion to pay the principal, interest, and fees on outstanding SBA loans temporarily. While far smaller than the $350 billion program, this relief could be more immediate, Huston said, because the government already has the names of small business owners with such loans and it can cut a check quickly. There are roughly $100 billion of such loans outstanding, she said.
    Bottom line where do I sign??

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Bottom line where do I sign??
    Cant sign anything until the SBA goes through its rule-making process - which they must complete in no longer than 10-15 days.Nothing is operational yet.

The $10,000 cash advance is handled directly on the SBA website (have to download 2 forms, hand-sign, and then drag and drop into a dropbox like format on the webpage).

PPP will be handled by SBA lenders. Will need to provide SBA app, year P&L, payroll report or paystubs, bank statements, utility bills, rent/lease payments, bank statements, operating agreement, drivers license, articles of incorp, and some others.

Senior Member Reputation points: 81655

EIDL is available on SBA Web Site - just updated:

https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
    Dave Lambert, Business Development
    dave@fcbankcard.com
    Merchant Services Consultant
    High Risk Merchant Payment Solutions
    SBA 7(a) Loans & Short-Term Funding
    T/VM: 727-291-7890
    Office: 727-233-1111

Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    EIDL is available on SBA Web Site - just updated:

https://covid19relief.sba.gov/#/
    Thanks.

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Puts in UAL, CZR, LVS, SPY, QQQ expiring 5/15.

Sell before 4/30
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Quote Originally Posted by Enablement Data View Post
    Puts in UAL, CZR, LVS, SPY, QQQ expiring 5/15.

Sell before 4/30
    Or keep it really simple - $VIX, $UVXY, and for the long play, $BTC

$DJI will bottom at 6,000. There's a lot of blood left. The only thing long is my dick right now.