Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Preparation and execution

To say we are living in uncertain times is a massive understatement! If we sit back and wait for things to get better and hope we are the lucky ones...well you know the answer to that.

MoneyThumb's PDF Insight software is enabling companies to be responsive, accurate, and quick with approvals surpassing their competitors who are asleep at the switch. We are amazingly affordable, very fast, and conforming to your needs. Be proactive and move on this today! Demos and free trials are quickly available.

A wise man said "the meeting of preparation and opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. Companies that are successful are not lucky, they are just better prepared for the opportunities that come their way"

Take the opportunity and reach out to me today.

Don Campbell
    don@moneythumb.com
    www.moneythumb.com
    858-215-5862

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Quote Originally Posted by Don at MT View Post
    "A wise man said "the meeting of preparation and opportunity generates the offspring we call luck. Companies that are successful are not lucky, they are just better prepared for the opportunities that come their way"
    Words to live by! Totally sums up my life in 2 sentences!

Never heard it put exactly that way.. Going to go look up the origins of this particular quote.

Thanks for giving me more to do while in quarantine for the next... I don't know how long.

Came from Anthony Robbins...