Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by golf2014 View Post
    Yup....you all got what you deserved. Your induatey is long gone and will never be anything like it used to be. Never failed..never did it..it was easy for a few deals...but its over ladies..god bless mca fail
    Are you kidding me? My industry is SBA, golf, and I’ve never been so inundated in my life. I must have personally made $50,000 yesterday.

You, on the other hand, had to quit being a broker 2 years ago because you couldn’t manage to make it during good times for MCAs. A lot of it had to do with the fact you haven’t graduated past two syllable words (and even the two syllable words you can’t properly spell).

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

we heard after 2008 the industry was dead and it somehow exploded since. i don't think its dead. stacking also grew post 2008. there will be folks looking at opportunities right now during this downtime. there will be a hiccup for a short period and for some, that could mean closing doors, for others, wait it out and have less saturation when they come back

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    we heard after 2008 the industry was dead and it somehow exploded since. i don't think its dead. stacking also grew post 2008. there will be folks looking at opportunities right now during this downtime. there will be a hiccup for a short period and for some, that could mean closing doors, for others, wait it out and have less saturation when they come back
    Hiccup short period of time ?? How would you know that?? To much uncertainity with this invisble virus. Will be much much worse then people think, sadly.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Are you kidding me? My industry is SBA, golf, and I’ve never been so inundated in my life. I must have personally made $50,000 yesterday.

You, on the other hand, had to quit being a broker 2 years ago because you couldn’t manage to make it during good times for MCAs. A lot of it had to do with the fact you haven’t graduated past two syllable words (and even the two syllable words you can’t properly spell).
    50k might help you with treatments if u need them MR CORONA..if u want we can arrange a sitdown to discuss ??

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

50k might help you with treatments if u need them MR CORONA..if u want we can arrange a sitdown to discuss ??
    You are incompetent about anything finance related. You don’t back up anything you say with any facts. Btw I just funded 2 deals this last week. MCA is one of the best ROIs out there for investors. See Lendini lasts closing.Breakout also was bought out. Guggenheim,Goldman, Cantor Fitzgerald IBs you never heard of.Smart money & boutique investment banks just got in 4q of 2019. MCA aren’t going anywhere buddy. Go cry in the corner you make no money

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    You are incompetent about anything finance related. You don’t back up anything you say with any facts. Btw I just funded 2 deals this last week. MCA is one of the best ROIs out there for investors. See Lendini lasts closing.Breakout also was bought out. Guggenheim,Goldman, Cantor Fitzgerald IBs you never heard of.Smart money & boutique investment banks just got in 4q of 2019. MCA aren’t going anywhere buddy. Go cry in the corner you make no money
    A little hateful/aggressive - but true.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Investors come back ?? Not unless its secured...plus within 3 months you will have 100k dead here unfortunately and no lender wantsnhigh risk...mca,bye bye

There are investors still willing to put back MCA.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Lol. I wonder what kind of terms/guarantees they want.

MCA is on holiday. Will be back stronger than ever when every single business in America needs a quick cash infusion at the exact same time. If you aren't setting yourself up as a broker/funder for that right now, you're missing it.

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    Rates and terms for A paper or the d paper with no other choice

Senior Member Reputation points: 570 dworange's Avatar

Respect to every one in the game.... Never seen it this bad

i have been in this game for along time i seen the good the bad the law suites the start to regulation but nothing has effected the game as much as corona virus i have love for this game and ill ride this ***** till the wheels fall off and right now the wheels feel kind of loose i have love for all you guys out there in this game much respect ant lets all hold on as 1 mca family lenders syndicatiors iso's and reps lets all hang in there i want us all to win and wish the best for you guys AND YOUR FAMILY REMEMBER HEALTH COMES FIRST !!! stay safe

I do not think it is the end of MCA. As people have already mentioned, capital is the backbone behind every funder in the business. Most were extended an asset backed line of credit where they are paying 12-13% in interest (Quicksilver did a funding through Yield Street) to hedge funds, etc.

In the foreseeable future, with interest rates being so low, people will be chasing yield still and happy to lend money out at 10-13% with a good sponsor/company.

This event will again destroy a lot of peoples credit, which is exactly what fed the MCA industry post 2008. The tried and true advertising of "bad credit business loans" will still work.

The companies who will burned the most are the ones who forged headfirst into 12-18 month deals at 1.25-1.40 rates and weekly payments. There was zero room for error on those deals that were funded in early 2019 and have yet to reach their last payment. The companies that built their business on 90-120 terms will continue to hold that niche because the money goes out and comes back so quickly that they are able to leverage a couple million bucks into funding 5-6x that a year in volume.

last thought...

the boom of MCA came once Yellowstone mastered the COJ and everyone followed suit.. which company will come out with the next best trick and exploit it?

Senior Member Reputation points: 158630

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas Financial View Post
    last thought...

the boom of MCA came once Yellowstone mastered the COJ and everyone followed suit.. which company will come out with the next best trick and exploit it?
    Not buying back in fully until I see Marcus posting more inane descriptions of his brokerage's "product line" that put Mantis and themselves out of business.

#NanoNano

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

The companies who will burned the most are the ones who forged headfirst into 12-18 month deals at 1.25-1.40 rates and weekly payments. There was zero room for error on those deals that were funded in early 2019 and have yet to reach their last payment. The companies that built their business on 90-120 terms will continue to hold that niche because the money goes out and comes back so quickly that they are able to leverage a couple million bucks into funding 5-6x that a year in volume.
    I completely disagree with this. Any of the high risk short term companies who have senior lenders are at the most risk. With so many clients adjusting or stopping paying the companies with the shorter terms are the ones who are at risk of defaulting on their senior lenders. If the Senior lender pulls the line the companies are screwed.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

I honestly don’t see anything coming close to being normalized in this industry (and all industries) until there’s a vaccine.

And like John says above, it’s gonna come down to Senior lenders and when they feel comfortable resuming.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

last thought...

LCF seems to have a Notary Free COJ Thing, They are still funding. Ive seen a few other funders use similar things