Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 12684

=

Hey so we know times are confusing now and no one knows what the future of the industry has in store for us but for now we are trying to weather the storm. I know our name is not well known but we're a few guys that worked for a few different companies and have really started funding the past 2-3 months. We dont have any favorite industries we just fund what we think works.

For the past week we funded 5 deals, we know its not many, but this is the time we live in. We are currently funding smaller deal are max funding so far has been 10k 1.499 60 days paying 8 points. We know its know its not much, but we have to protect ourselves as well.

If you have files and need funding we happy to take a look. Recent deals we funded:

Security

Medical

Labs

Grocery

Hvac/Plumber

You can email me directly at scott@epic-advance.com

I hope everyone is healthy and staying safe!

Happy Quarantine!
    Last edited by FunYouMan; 03-20-2020 at 11:39 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by FunYouMan View Post
    Hey so we know times are confusing now and no one knows what the future of the industry has in store for us but for now we are trying to weather the storm. I know our name is not well known but we're a few guys that worked for a few different companies and have really started funding the past 2-3 months. We dont have any favorite industries we just fund what we think works.

For the past week we funded 5 deals, we know its not many, but this is the time we live in. We are currently funding smaller deal are max funding so far has been 10k 1.499 60 days paying 8 points. We know its know its not much, but we have to protect ourselves as well.

If you have files and need funding we happy to take a look. Recent deals we funded:

Security

Medical

Labs

Grocery

Hvac/Plumber

Happy Quarantine!
    You have no website and your website was registered on January 27th 2020. Seems weird. The one person who STARTED funding during Corona?!

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    You have no website and your website was registered on January 27th 2020. Seems weird. The one person who STARTED funding during Corona?!
    Like I said, we are a new company that's been funding for about 2-3 months.

Say what you want, we are funding.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Like I said, we are a new company that's been funding for about 2-3 months.

Say what you want, we are funding.
    But your background isn't even in MCAs. Don't you run a Behavioral Analysis Clinic?

Ummm not sure where you heard that. Been a UW for 2+ years.

Ummm not sure where you heard that. Been a UW for 2+ years.
    Positive. You see, when you registered your website, you used your real name, your home address and your phone number -- all of which is available for all to see.

Step 1: go to this site: https://www.godaddy.com/whois

Step 2: enter your web address: epic-advance.com

Step 3: Your name, email address, physical address, and phone number are listed.

Step 4: google the phone number listed.

Step 5: click on the first google result that comes up

The name, phone number, physical address etc all match the info listed in Godaddy whois

But, sure, please playing this game.

*I do want to say that your other company looks like it does some fantastic work, though. I definitely respect that.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 03-19-2020 at 07:36 PM.

So Scott, your real name is Heshy Weinberger?

Quote Originally Posted by aldoracap View Post
    So Scott, your real name is Heshy Weinberger?
    Oh, man, how did I miss the "Scott" part? Hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Positive. You see, when you registered your website, you used your real name, your home address and your phone number -- all of which is available for all to see.

Step 1: go to this site: https://www.godaddy.com/whois

Step 2: enter your web address: epic-advance.com

Step 3: Your name, email address, physical address, and phone number are listed.

Step 4: google the phone number listed.

Step 5: click on the first google result that comes up

The name, phone number, physical address etc all match the info listed in Godaddy whois

But, sure, please playing this game.

*I do want to say that your other company looks like it does some fantastic work, though. I definitely respect that.
    Nope no game is being played here. While with all your free time you have become a super detective you missed a key detail. I am not Heshy, I work with Heshy. Yes, Heshy is new to the field be in my colleagues have been in it longer.

But again, I'm not sure why this is relevant. My point if you have deals that have a hard time finding a home we are happy to take a look. But by all means, have fun chasing your tail on this one.

Nope no game is being played here. While with all your free time you have become a super detective you missed a key detail. I am not Heshy, I work with Heshy. Yes, Heshy is new to the field be in my colleagues have been in it longer.

But again, I'm not sure why this is relevant. My point if you have deals that have a hard time finding a home we are happy to take a look. But by all means, have fun chasing your tail on this one.
    Haha. Yeah, sure sure sure.

Listen, the forum rules as dictated by the owner of this site says that if you solicit deals on here, you are supposed to identify who you are. You are asking people who don’t know who you are to send you information with peoples banking information as well as their personal information. Therefore, please tell us your name.
    Last edited by WestCoastFunding; 03-19-2020 at 09:20 PM.

Lol he's new to the field but he's the one who registered the site? Hmm... Also let him know that there's already a company called Epic Advance and I'm about 90% sure they're going to sue you guys. (Okay I'm 100% sure because the owner texted me saying as much).

Senior Member Reputation points: 65052 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Security

Medical

Labs

Grocery

Hvac/Plumber

Happy Quarantine!
    Just quit now. No ones hiring but as soon as they are make a monster.com account and update your resume.

Make sure you end off your cover letter with "Happy Quarantine" I'm sure youll get far
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

10K @ 1.499 60 days is helping who exactly during this crisis ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 10484
    Recently un-retired, "shocked" that nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by fundingsmbs View Post
    10K @ 1.499 60 days is helping who exactly during this crisis ?
    The funder.

Quote Originally Posted by A+Paper View Post
    The funder.
    Not really. They'll default. Everyone is in trouble right now. We're all in this together.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10484
    Recently un-retired, "shocked" that nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Not really. They'll default. Everyone is in trouble right now. We're all in this together.
    I know people funding 10 day deals at 1.499 if you're interested. They're rolling in it right now.

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

i would think anyone healthy would not take such a deal. those who are desperate will.