Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 68 of 68
  1. #51

  2. #52
    Senior Member Reputation points: 7232 cmarks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    146

    They are probably adjusting terms and limits to reflect whats being passed in the bill.
    Chris Marks
    funderintel.com

  3. #53
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12649
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,090

    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    You are asking nearly franchise entry fee level prices on this shit. Open a Chick-Fil-A or a Dominos in under-served areas (loose example). Or if you have an itch to invest, regional virtual yoga.
    I just love people that speak when they are clueless - that is the price for that particular Premium Domain listed by SRS Plus which is a Network Solutions Company. - Please tell me you know whom Network Solutions is?
    They are the Worlds 1st Domain Provider - and they sell Premium Domains with Zero Traffic - Zero Content
    https://www.networksolutions.com/
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcfinancial.us
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890

  4. #54
    Senior Member Reputation points: 444727
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,093

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    I just love people that speak when they are clueless - that is the price for that particular Premium Domain listed by SRS Plus which is a Network Solutions Company. - Please tell me you know whom Network Solutions is?
    They are the Worlds 1st Domain Provider - and they sell Premium Domains with Zero Traffic - Zero Content
    https://www.networksolutions.com/
    Website's value isn’t what it’s listed as, but what it sells for.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Reputation points: 158499
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,189

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    I just love people that speak when they are clueless - that is the price for that particular Premium Domain listed by SRS Plus which is a Network Solutions Company. - Please tell me you know whom Network Solutions is?
    They are the Worlds 1st Domain Provider - and they sell Premium Domains with Zero Traffic - Zero Content
    https://www.networksolutions.com/
    Firstly, you didn't read my reply with any alertness to the point. Next, NetSol puts arbitrary prices (high) on even the lamest domains. Sorry that you rely on that service.
    Finally, nobody, nobody is buying a domain like that without a business that has proved concept by now. Discretionary dollars are pivoting to good ideas not starting with domains. This isn't 1999.

  6. #56
    Noob Reputation points: 10 AlamoFunding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    40 Wall Street, New York, NY
    Posts
    1

    No sadly - but its worth it to direct merchants in your book to apply if they're in the right state. There's the classic scenario of people wanting an SBA but not wanting to wait 4 weeks so you give the an MCA too - always bring up that marketing point

  7. #57
    Senior Member Reputation points: 444727
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    4,093

    Quote Originally Posted by AlamoFunding View Post
    No sadly - but its worth it to direct merchants in your book to apply if they're in the right state. There's the classic scenario of people wanting an SBA but not wanting to wait 4 weeks so you give the an MCA too - always bring up that marketing point
    The only issue is that the EIDL will be offering what amount to a $10,000 cash advance while the borrower waits to get approved. Also, the SBA Express doesn't take a month.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12649
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,090

    Quote Originally Posted by HDF View Post
    Firstly, you didn't read my reply with any alertness to the point. Next, NetSol puts arbitrary prices (high) on even the lamest domains. Sorry that you rely on that service.
    Finally, nobody, nobody is buying a domain like that without a business that has proved concept by now. Discretionary dollars are pivoting to good ideas not starting with domains. This isn't 1999.
    Stay in the MCA world since your knowledge is quite limited within the Domain Name Business.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Wisdom of living large. Sold [/COLOR]
    WisdomOfLiving.com
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)] $19,888. Purchased 6/9/12 $8.[/COLOR]

    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/microman_wisdom-of-living-large-sold-wisdomoflivingcom-activity-6643521896468013057-dXuj
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcfinancial.us
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890

  9. #59
    Senior Member Reputation points: 158499
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,189

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Stay in the MCA world since your knowledge is quite limited within the Domain Name Business.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Wisdom of living large. Sold [/COLOR]
    WisdomOfLiving.com
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)] $19,888. Purchased 6/9/12 $8.[/COLOR]

    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/microman_wisdom-of-living-large-sold-wisdomoflivingcom-activity-6643521896468013057-dXuj
    Take deep breath. It's ok. It's alright. You do know that you are hocking domains on a message board dedicated to financing businesses yet trying to flip a domain in a thread about SBA Disaster Loans, right? And looking for nearly 9k for a domain related to a troubled and mostly stalled industry.

    Try better. Be better.

  10. #60
    Member Reputation points: 9720 JasonBishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    75

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Stay in the MCA world since your knowledge is quite limited within the Domain Name Business.
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)]Wisdom of living large. Sold [/COLOR]
    WisdomOfLiving.com
    [COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.9)] $19,888. Purchased 6/9/12 $8.[/COLOR]

    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/microman_wisdom-of-living-large-sold-wisdomoflivingcom-activity-6643521896468013057-dXuj
    Dave,

    Put a snap shot up here of your domain selling portfolio and put everyone to sleep. If you show more than $1000 in profit over 5 years in pumping domains I think everyone on here owes you a deep apology.

  11. #61
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12649
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,090

    HDF - Get a grip - I'm not selling either of those domains - Read the F*** posts.

    Just an example of Virtual Real Estate and what the market price is for domains and what some have sold for.

    Wisdomofliving.com was reportedly sold for $19,888.00

    The business of Domain Purchasing - Holding & Selling is a huge industry.

    https://onlinedomain.com/2019/08/19/domain-name-news/mike-mann-sells-4-domains-for-144720-in-june/

    https://domainnamewire.com/
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcfinancial.us
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890

  12. #62
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12649
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,090

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonBishop View Post
    Dave,

    Put a snap shot up here of your domain selling portfolio and put everyone to sleep. If you show more than $1000 in profit over 5 years in pumping domains I think everyone on here owes you a deep apology.
    Jason - I own over 300 domains - some people purchase gold & silver, I purchase domains. What profit I make is my business -
    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcfinancial.us
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890

  13. #63
    Member Reputation points: 9720 JasonBishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    75

    Hey Dave,

    Totally appreciate that and didnt mean to pry. I'm a believer of people that show proof of concept on paper rather than just saying so. Many people look at numbers vs details. I felt if you showed some level of example of your domain selling profitability perhaps you could mentor others. No harm meant. If I pumped leads that convert at x amount i presume people would ask me how and why I say that. No harm meant. Thanks Dave.

  14. #64
    Senior Member Reputation points: 158499
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    1,189

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Jason - I own over 300 domains - some people purchase gold & silver, I purchase domains. What profit I make is my business -
    You, being stuck, with hundreds of domains sitting on ice is not interesting at all. In the spirit of hearing you out, can you please give us your elevator pitch of your goal here and what you are looking to achieve? Thanks.

  15. #65
    Member Reputation points: 9720 JasonBishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    75

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Jason - I own over 300 domains - some people purchase gold & silver, I purchase domains. What profit I make is my business -
    Dave,
    Thanks man. You have an interesting portfolio. It is in *my opinion* that your 300 Domain Portfolio is worth 300 x $12.

    If you show me why I am incorrect I'd be super interested in buying some from you. I want to learn your game. School me. Show me the numbers beyond these posts.

  16. #66
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12649
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,090

    Invest some time and learn & if the light bulb goes off you may want to participate:
    Virtual Real Estate is big business - each domain is unique

    Cannabis is a large business and will continue to grow each year. Some reports predict that in several years that
    it will be in the range of $25 Billion - With any growing industry, there will be disputes and people will be seeking legal advice.

    I own 2 Premium Domains and they are for sale/lease - that a lawyer, law firm, branding/marketing agency, or a company that generates leads for lawyers may be find useful for Organic SEO - Currently all major search engines and social media do not allow advertising and some Bar Associations limit how an Attorney can promote their services.

    www.usacannabis.attorney
    www.usacannabis.lawyer


    Research Material:

    Go Daddy Auctions Domains

    https://www.godaddy.com/auctions/domain-auctions?isc=goodnag01e&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0eXrkqK8 6AIVQV8NCh1ogwm1EAAYAiAAEgJKivD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

    Domain Guide For Beginners:

    https://www.whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/02/25/a-beginners-guide-to-domain-auctions/

    Domain Auction Sites:
    https://hosting.review/tutorial/domain-auction-sites/



    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcfinancial.us
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890

  17. #67
    Member Reputation points: 9720 JasonBishop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    75

    Quote Originally Posted by Yankeeman07 View Post
    Invest some time and learn & if the light bulb goes off you may want to participate:
    Virtual Real Estate is big business - each domain is unique

    Cannabis is a large business and will continue to grow each year. Some reports predict that in several years that
    it will be in the range of $25 Billion - With any growing industry, there will be disputes and people will be seeking legal advice.

    I own 2 Premium Domains and they are for sale/lease - that a lawyer, law firm, branding/marketing agency, or a company that generates leads for lawyers may be find useful for Organic SEO - Currently all major search engines and social media do not allow advertising and some Bar Associations limit how an Attorney can promote their services.

    www.usacannabis.attorney
    www.usacannabis.lawyer


    Research Material:

    Go Daddy Auctions Domains

    https://www.godaddy.com/auctions/domain-auctions?isc=goodnag01e&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI0eXrkqK8 6AIVQV8NCh1ogwm1EAAYAiAAEgJKivD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

    Domain Guide For Beginners:

    https://www.whoishostingthis.com/blog/2014/02/25/a-beginners-guide-to-domain-auctions/

    Domain Auction Sites:
    https://hosting.review/tutorial/domain-auction-sites/



    Thanks Dave. I appreciate the insight. Again. Post your auction account of how much you sold on your portfolio and put all doubt to rest. You can run the show here on domain acquisition. Show me some numbers that you personally have gained from these assets and i would be be extremely excited to buy them.

  18. #68
    Senior Member Reputation points: 12649
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,090

    I personally don't give a flying *** whether you have doubts, I have nothing to prove to you.

    Secondly, my Premium Domain Sales are private, I don't sell on auctions and even if I did, I'm sure not going to provide access to my account.

    Virtual Real Estate in a huge business - you don't have to believe - I enjoy it - it is fun and I earn a profit.

    As of June 2019, the root domain contains 1530 top-level domains, and will probably grow. - I happen to believe their is a huge upside
    in the new TLD's for branding purposes. Network Solutions seems to agree with me.

    "Your domain name — it's how the online world finds you.


    • Distinguish your name using detailed extensions .company, .solutions, .expert, or .attorney.
    • Own different versions of your domain name to ensure customers find you, not an imposter.

    Dave Lambert
    FC Financial LLC
    dave@fcfinancial.us
    http://www.fcbankcard.com
    1-727-291-7890

Similar Threads

  1. The Coming Default? Disaster
    By SFC in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 03-17-2020, 11:27 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-11-2017, 09:31 PM
  3. Disaster Cleanup Restoration
    By BizDev in forum Deal Bin
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-24-2017, 02:41 PM
  4. Need assistance
    By dan@cdm.ms in forum Business Loans
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 07:26 AM
  5. MCA Assistance
    By jayrich316 in forum Merchant Cash Advance
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2016, 05:04 PM


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •