Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Advantage Capital Funding - Still Open!

Good afternoon DailyFunder fam!

Just wanted to pop in and make clear that Advantage Capital Funding is still funding new submissions! We are monitoring the situation closely and doing our best to lend responsibly during this period of uncertainty.

To save everyone's time, we're requiring an MTD on all submissions moving forward.

For an ISO Agreement, guidelines, or any questions you might have - feel free to email me at izzy@advantagecapitalfunding.com

Wishing everyone health, wealth, and happiness during these trying times!

Much love.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10484
    Recently un-retired, "shocked" that nothing has changed.

I just saw one of your $250k deals default, so that's gotta hurt.

Member Reputation points: 325

Big white label funder with high origination fees. Lots of bait switch offers too (probably bc they white label)

Senior Member Reputation points: 86751

who do they white label

Member Reputation points: 23

I closed a few deal with Izzy this year! Simple process low stips and offered terms that others bulked on! Izzy is the real deal! Give him a shot!

Senior Member Reputation points: 19243

Quote Originally Posted by Noblemen4 View Post
    I closed a few deal with Izzy this year! Simple process low stips and offered terms that others bulked on! Izzy is the real deal! Give him a shot!
    Izzy is good people - as for Advantage white labeling - can we see some proof or even just some further information about that? I send files to them as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 32550 Funder Mark's Avatar

They definitely used to white-label, lately its more inhouse

Hey everyone,

Appreciate the shoutouts!

Important clarification as it regards to white labels: A few shops do use us to white label for them - not the other way around! We are 100% direct.

For any questions/an iso agreement email me at: izzy@advantagecapitalfunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

one of the few companies that actually has real money behind them

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

advantage doesn't white label, no one has the money to white label them... lol

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Hey everyone,

Important clarification as it regards to white labels: A few shops do use us to white label for them - not the other way around! We are 100% direct.

For any questions/an iso agreement email me at: izzy@advantagecapitalfunding.com
    Izzy, yea you guys fund but under current situation can you be specific on what you will fund? Or is it a vague "case by case"?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    advantage doesn't white label, no one has the money to white label them... lol
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
    Hey everyone,

What's the deal with all the recent articles about a data breach?

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by FCF Fund View Post
    Izzy, yea you guys fund but under current situation can you be specific on what you will fund? Or is it a vague "case by case"?
    I just got an approval from Izzy for a restaurant doing take out in IN, for $55k. I have been dealing with the merchant for years and I know his english is marginal.
    They called the merchant prior to sending out contracts. So i call the merchant and say, "the uw are going to call you. Please only answer with Yes or No, and try and paint a positive picture of the business." The ****ing merchant did the exact opposite. This guys (my merchant) is a complete fool.

I asked him, you wanted to get funded right? Could you not heed my advice, yes or no answers and be positive.

Needless to say, they killed the deal.

Just beside myself.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    I just got an approval from Izzy for a restaurant doing take out in IN, for $55k. I have been dealing with the merchant for years and I know his english is marginal.
    They called the merchant prior to sending out contracts. So i call the merchant and say, "the uw are going to call you. Please only answer with Yes or No, and try and paint a positive picture of the business." The ****ing merchant did the exact opposite. This guys (my merchant) is a complete fool.

I asked him, you wanted to get funded right? Could you not heed my advice, yes or no answers and be positive.

Just beside myself.
    You moron tried coaching the merchant into lying, and the merchant was more honest than his own broker! and they killed due to a lack of sales due to him being a ****ing restuarant. And you are upset because your little stupid conniving con - wasn't successful - and now you come here to cry about it? wtf is wrong with your stupid ****ed up brain? are you on Covids??

sorry for my tough tone, i'm just pissed at the whole world. sorry sorry

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    You moron tried coaching the merchant into lying, and the merchant was more honest than his own broker! and they killed due to a lack of sales due to him being a ****ing restuarant. And you are upset because your little stupid conniving con - wasn't successful - and now you come here to cry about it? wtf is wrong with your stupid ****ed up brain? are you on Covids??

sorry for my tough tone, i'm just pissed at the whole world. sorry sorry
    First of all, go **** yourself.

The merchants english is sparse, that is the first issue. I never asked him to lie. They have his MTD act report for cc processing and banks. They see the drop in rev. He is set up for take out and in mid april his county is revisiting the dine in option. That is fact. ALl i asked him to do was to answer yes or no questions and not offer up any thing additionally.

During the call, he said he is closed and that he is not interested in expanding his take out business. He is doing $2k a day in take out business? He could have said, i am doing take out business of $2k that is where i am at. He is not closed, i have his cc batches as they clear on his portal.

He claims he did not understand the questions.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 30747

Izzy is legit in my book. Got a lot of things done with that man.

Senior Member Reputation points: 5448

Izzy is in my top ten reps cool honest guy to work wit fun af and we had a blast at the broker fair in miami couple months ago (;
    Charles Frazier
    President
    Sapphire Capital Group
    p: 917-781-2232
    m: 917-783-5634
    w: www.Sapphirecapgroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 23085

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post

Just beside myself.
    Ive had many deals die with Izzy, they infamous for killing at the funding gate. Some things you cant control, other things you can and an experienced funder would know how to streamline. For instance, asking for pb months knowing the biz is 1 yr TIB and killing it cuz of no sales, thats unforgivable and avoidable.

Now it turns out they have a security breach in their system along with another lender, its interesting both lenders using the same system have that breach...hmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by FinancialSwissArmyKnife View Post
    Izzy is legit in my book. Got a lot of things done with that man.
    And more to come my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Wheetie View Post
    Izzy is in my top ten reps cool honest guy to work wit fun af and we had a blast at the broker fair in miami couple months ago (;
    I'd say I belong in your top 2 - and not 2. But we can agree to disagree for now I'll take it!