Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 47257

Roc Funding, I would be very weary of sending them any business

I have been in this industry longer than most, going on 14 years. When John G was over there I could at least trust they were not going to back door my deals and i would get some level of service.

I can now say that is no longer the case. Last week one of my merchants called me trying to get a pay off letter. He had been trying for two weeks with no luck. They dont return calls, or emails. I called and Marie (maria) proceeded to tell me that they sent out the letter via email weeks ago. When I asked that she resend it and CC me, she said they had no record of who I was, and that the only name on the file was some guy John. I had funded this merchant with them 3 times. No idea how i was not on the account. And she didnt know who JOhn Galante is? How is that possible, they guy worked there for a while.

I was getting more and more heated as this conversation went on. A few weeks back they tried to fund another one of my merchants with no intention of paying me. The merchant called me and asked if I could do better on pricing and that Roc had called making an offer.

When i tried to tell her this story she just hung up on me.

I hope anyone considering sending business their way thinks twice.
    Last edited by skideeppow; 02-24-2020 at 01:03 PM.
    I put my contact info in here, and
    was bombarded with spam from funders
    if you need to reach me PM me

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Par/Roc is notorious for not paying commissions. Renewals and payoff letters? Ha, good luck with that.

Cry all you want, they could care less.

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    Par/Roc is notorious for not paying commissions. Renewals and payoff letters? Ha, good luck with that.

Amazing that these funders continue to do scumbag **** yet ISO keep signing up

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post

i am not crying asshole,
    i am making other aware so they dont get screwed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Par was on here last week calling out ROC. They called them their junior funders.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by moneygreen View Post
    Amazing that these funders continue to do scumbag **** yet ISO keep signing up
    There's legit a new ISO ever hour so maybe a sucker isn't born every minute but certainly every 60.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Par was on here last week calling out ROC. They called them their junior funders.
    Roc, Is not Par, don't get confused and let someone come forward with a legit story on who never got paid!!!! I think it's the other way around Funders, should be weary about an ISO relationship manger that has NO relationships and trolls around on daily Funder and SM all day looking for business. However when they get lucky and get a conversation and the deal goes bad you can't find the broker with search party. FUNDERS BEWARE!!!!

Who screwed you Champ ? Wasn't Roc....

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Roc Funding View Post
    Roc, Is not Par, don't get confused and let someone come forward with a legit story on who never got paid!!!! I think it's the other way around Funders, should be weary about an ISO relationship manger that has NO relationships and trolls around on daily Funder and SM all day looking for business. However when they get lucky and get a conversation and the deal goes bad you can't find the broker with search party. FUNDERS BEWARE!!!!
    Here’s what Par posted last week:

MCerrato PAR

Hello Roc,

We are not the type of people or company that gets satisfaction out of kicking dirt on our competitors. I see you're offering 15 PT upsells, 2nd and 3rd positions, it's truly fantastic to see you're doing well off of our programs. I hope when you were composing this post you did not forget about the capital infusion we gave you as well. Nonetheless, we are delighted to hear that a junior funder is doing so well now.

Best Regards.

https://dailyfunder.com/showthread.p...=Junior+funder

That’s rough stuff.

Hello,
    WestCoastFunding, know one is kicking dirt on any of our competitors there doing what works for there company Roc, is doing what works for Roc, we stay students to our craft.

It is not the critic who counts not the man who points out how strong man stumbles, or where doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.

All the best,

Hello,
    WestCoastFunding, know one is kicking dirt on any of our competitors there doing what works for there company Roc, is doing what works for Roc, we stay students to our craft.

It is not the critic who counts not the man who points out how strong man stumbles, or where doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.

All the best,
    You guys tried to backdoor my deal, you dont return calls or emails, then when we do get you on the phone, you hang up on us? Thats a great business model. I love doing business with people like you.

Hello,

All the best,
    Roosevelt Quote.jpg

I knew I remembered this saying.