Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Pirs capital & Velocity

I see thees guys making all these Rah Rah videos about this deal they funded and this iso they paid. Yet I haven’t seen any brokers on here post anything about these groups. Who has done business with either pirs capital or velocity group? What is your experience? Buy rates, term, Max dollar amount, level of service?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44858

Which velocity ?

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Velocity capital, the one Paul Boxer promotes

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    I see thees guys making all these Rah Rah videos about this deal they funded and this iso they paid. Yet I haven’t seen any brokers on here post anything about these groups. Who has done business with either pirs capital or velocity group? What is your experience? Buy rates, term, Max dollar amount, level of service?
    Pirs is legit. Matt Washington is a tough guy but a sweetheart. Similar to my previous post on Vital, not easy to get an approval but if they like a deal they do what it takes. Dollar amounts. One of my broker friends said he did 350k 12 month with a 1.18 buy up-sold 5 points. I assume they go higher but thats the closest personal knowledge I have. Never heard a complaint or bad word.

I've seen Velocity's office, seemed pretty nice. Not to be confused with https://velocitygroupusa.com which is MUCH larger. Velocity seems like every other shop mid tier shop. Maybe others can post about direct experience.

We do not work with PIRS, but Velocity is a great group of guys, i would highly recommend working with them
    We do a few deals together every month and they make things so smooth and laid back we are looking to do MUCH more business with them

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

Pirs is a really good company. Good guys over there and they know what they are doing.
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    I cant speak for Velocity. If you are talking about Jay Avigdors shop. Jay is good people just haven't done any business with them. In regards to PIRS, Matt is one of the hardest working guys you will ever come in contact with. They are a legit shop and will offer side by sides on their own deals to protect them and the rates still stay great. Big shout out to Matty and his team.

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

Quote Originally Posted by SFC View Post
    Pirs is legit. Matt Washington is a tough guy but a sweetheart. Similar to my previous post on Vital, not easy to get an approval but if they like a deal they do what it takes. Dollar amounts. One of my broker friends said he did 350k 12 month with a 1.18 buy up-sold 5 points. I assume they go higher but thats the closest personal knowledge I have. Never heard a complaint or bad word.

I've seen Velocity's office, seemed pretty nice. Not to be confused with https://velocitygroupusa.com which is MUCH larger. Velocity seems like every other shop mid tier shop. Maybe others can post about direct experience.
    Like SFC said. PIRS goes wild on dollar amount for deals that they like, but they are very specific and picky.

Senior Member Reputation points: 3706

I have become good friends with Matt Washington and he is a great friend, stand up person and amazing at what he does along with the team at PIRS who I've got to know from networking at various trade shows.

If anyone has any questions of what we do here at Velocity Capital Group including what our box is and how I can better service you and get your deals funded, please email, call or text me anytime.
    Paul Boxer
    Merchant Marketplace

Chief Operating Officer
    Chief Revenue Officer

Cell: (516) 805-9209
    paul@merchantmarketplace.com
    www.merchantmarketplace.com

Last week Pirs funded an amazing landscaper of mine 350k 12 months 1.22+10 LANDSCAPER

Pirs cut us off for submitting a deal that apparently another lender warned them was fraud. As if I should have known when the banks looked normal as did everything else and they offered 450k based on their own UW