Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Payoff 2 positions!

Greetings. I am new to this forum. We specialize in equipment financing (broker). I have a very good customer of mine. Trucking and construction services. 690 fico. 12 years TIB. Owes about 45k to ondeck and about 65k to credibly. Wants to consolidate. Wants better cashflow. He will take more money, but doesnt have to. Deposits about 250k a month. Looking for 15+ months with a low buyrate. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

I guess 12 months would work to with a low rate. Not looking to make alot.

Morning Boston,

We can consolidate! I've included our guidelines & my contact information is below.

PREMIUM / STANDARD
    3 - 10 MONTHS / 3-9 MONTHS
    1.15 - 1.25 BUYRATES / 1.21 - 1.32 BUY RATES
    UPSELL TO 15 POINTS / UPSELL TO 12 POINTS
    BUYOUT INTO 1st POSITION / BUYOUT INTO 1st AND 2nd POSITION
    1st AND 2nd POSITIONS / 1st - 3rd POSITION
    DAILY / WEEKLY OPTIONS AVAILABLE / DAILY / WEEKLY OPTIONS AVAILABLE
    675 MINIMUM FICO / 550 MINIMUM FICO
    30k MINIMUM MONTHLY SALES / 10k MINIMUM MONTHLY SALES
    UP TO 2 DAYS NEGATIVE / UP TO 5 DAYS NEGATIVE
    30 MONTHS MINIMUM TIME IN BUSINESS / 12 MONTHS MINIMUM TIME IN BUSINESS

John Galante
    The Smarter Merchant
    ISO Relations

C: 347-377-1273
    P: 888-262-7171
    F: *646-219-2731
    www.thesmartermerchant.com

Visit The Smarter Merchant's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/thesmartermerchant/

Senior Member Reputation points: 54975

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonbroker View Post
    Greetings. I am new to this forum. We specialize in equipment financing (broker). I have a very good customer of mine. Trucking and construction services. 690 fico. 12 years TIB. Owes about 45k to ondeck and about 65k to credibly. Wants to consolidate. Wants better cashflow. He will take more money, but doesnt have to. Deposits about 250k a month. Looking for 15+ months with a low buyrate. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
    Since your a broker and you specialize in trucking and construction --you would find Mantis a very good place when your current places either decline or etc. (or speed is the need).
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Thanks for the reply. Mcaguru are you mantis? Is there a website for mantis or is it cresthillcapital.com? Or possibly send me your products to chad@ironfunding.com

please and thank you.

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Thanks for the reply. Mcaguru are you mantis? Is there a website for mantis or is it cresthillcapital.com? Or possibly send me your products to chad@ironfunding.com

please and thank you.
    Marcus, answer the man.

Veteran Reputation points: 134971 Chambo's Avatar

please and thank you.
    EVERYONE is waiting to see how he responds to this one....I am sure he is going to try and keep it in private DMs with you however...God forbit the truth gets out.

BTW, Mantis/Cresthill will NEVER offer you what you are asking for (honestly, might be a stretch to get it anywhere)

Thanks for the responses. We just need some direct funders we can trust. I work with only direct banks in the equipment space. I have a few working capital funders we trust. But need a few more. To anyone watching this post. I did NOT get another response from mcaguru, or any Mantis or cresthill. This particular loan doesnt matter really, again just looking for a handful of good direct funding sources to do business with. Thank you. Send your products to chad@ironfunding.com.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Thanks for the responses. We just need some direct funders we can trust. I work with only direct banks in the equipment space. I have a few working capital funders we trust. But need a few more. To anyone watching this post. I did NOT get another response from mcaguru, or any Mantis or cresthill. This particular loan doesnt matter really, again just looking for a handful of good direct funding sources to do business with. Thank you. Send your products to chad@ironfunding.com.
    I actually have quite a few shops I work with like yours.

First and foremost, I'm a Broker. Fund a tiny bit in house (but high risk short term stuff)....But it may be beneficial to work with a Broker like me who can shop your deals for you and get approvals while you focus on your main business.

Just a thought.

I do 80/20 Commission Share. PM me if your Interested.

And it goes both ways, Ill throw you Equipment deals cause that is not what I focus on.

At least you admit your a broker lol. The lack of integrity I am finding on this site is horrible. Thank you.

please and thank you.
    Mantis is the name the merchants get the funding.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

At least you admit your a broker lol. The lack of integrity I am finding on this site is horrible. Thank you.
    we are not brokers. currently files go directly to mantis for UW/Pricing/funding.
    覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    we are not brokers. currently files go directly to mantis for UW/Pricing/funding.
    When did cresthill stop all their brokering? Did they also stop the separate psf fee on mantis deals?Why 2 companies if cresthill is no longer brokers?

Veteran Reputation points: 157541 J.Celifarco's Avatar

also when did you start paying off existing advances. This thread was specifically started with someone needing to payoff existing positions.. That is not something Mantis does unless I missed something
    John Celifarco
    Managing Partner
    Horizon Funding Group

3423 Ave S
    Brooklyn, NY 11234
    T: (347) 773-3990 | F: (718) 795-1990
    Linkedin: Profile
    Email: john@horizonfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by J.Celifarco View Post
    also when did you start paying off existing advances. This thread was specifically started with someone needing to payoff existing positions.. That is not something Mantis does unless I missed something
    BC he invites himself to every party despite never receiving an invitation.

Im starting to see this lol. If anyone needs help with equipment loans I am MORE than happy to give up the names of direct funding sources. Seems the working capital industry is as shady as 12 years ago when everyone was trying to get in on reo portfolios of defaulted mortgages. Everyone says they are direct or a lender, then they get your deal and shop it all over creation. The equipment leasing business is nothing like this industry.

Hi I can legally restructure these for him, where it will not affect his credit . Cut his payment in half and have one payment. Call me or email me..
    Mike Tiedemann
    Bilderberg Business Lenders
    732-608-7888
    michaelt@bilderbergbusinesslenders.com

Banned Reputation points: 353

Bfs, Grp, kapitus

Thank you

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

In theory, you could go to one of the big A paper players and hopefully qualify for $230,000 to meet the net qualifications. But with industry risk the chances of that happening are so incredibly slim.

Is there any reason he’s not factoring? Seems like he should have the invoices to buyout those MCAs.

Also, ask Marcus if Cresthill is A brokerage.

Banned Reputation points: 12

President

Bilderberg Business Lenders
    732-552-5010

Senior Member Reputation points: 29177

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    I actually have quite a few shops I work with like yours.

First and foremost, I'm a Broker. Fund a tiny bit in house (but high risk short term stuff)....But it may be beneficial to work with a Broker like me who can shop your deals for you and get approvals while you focus on your main business.

Just a thought.

I do 80/20 Commission Share. PM me if your Interested.

And it goes both ways, Ill throw you Equipment deals cause that is not what I focus on.
    He does 80/20 and will keep your renewals or hide points. Who the f*** pays 80% for the amount of work it takes on any deal to close it?

Ryan you're one of the best brokers out there, if you really pay out 80 without holding anything back or sneaking in renewals or stacking a deal via another company behind the referring companies back, then you must not close many deals, which doesnt seem to be the case.