Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Member Reputation points: 558

Bluebridge Funding - Who we are

Hey there,
    I’m new to the forums. I have noticed the spam posts from a few other funders. That won’t be me.

Let me just introduce our company in brief.
    Bluebridge Funding run by Mark Worch and Sam Stern. Combined experience surpasses 20 years. That knowledge, professionalism and reputation speaks for itself if you know us or any of them.
    We’re direct funders in Brooklyn, NY. Let me start by saying, we have No internal or external sales team. Our focus is on you, with out our ISOs we can’t grow or survive. We’ll never jeopardize that. I don’t like preaching that we’re “competitive” or to say “look at our rates” Instead i like to preach Trust, Communication, Efficiency and Professionalism. Trust is earned, but with a bit of research into us you will find we’re worth it. Your trust will quickly be earned and maintained! Communication, we have a fabulous team. Underwriting within an hour of sub. Constantly responding and updating. Always accessible to all partners.

Saying too much will ensure this never gets read, so I’ll cut it short. If you have an MCA sales team, i encourage you reach out for a 5 min call. We’ll know right away if we can offer value to you. If not, i won’t be the one to waste your time.

I’m available on all platforms. Dailyfunder, Linkedin, IG, Facebook, email, whatsapp.
    Reach Out!
    Last edited by elimedina; 02-14-2020 at 12:09 AM.

Eli Medina ⎮ Bluebridge Funding
    Operations Manager ⎮ ISO Relations Manager
    Office: 212-444-1000 x108 ⎮ Direct: 718.564.6398 ⎮ Cell: 718-207-3508
    Email: Eli@BlueBridgeFunding.com ⎮ Web: BlueBridgeFunding.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

Quote Originally Posted by elimedina View Post
    Hey there,
    I’m new to the forums. I have noticed the spam posts from a few other funders. That won’t be me.
    Let me just introduce our company in brief.
    Bluebridge Funding run by Mark Worch and Sam Stern. Combined experience surpasses 20 years. That knowledge, professionalism and reputation speaks for itself if you know us or any of them.
    We’re direct funders in Brooklyn, NY. Let me start by saying, we have No internal or external sales team. Our focus is on you, with out our ISOs we can’t grow or survive. We’ll never jeopardize that. I don’t like preaching that we’re “competitive” or to say “look at our rates” Instead i like to preach Trust, Communication, Efficiency and Professionalism. Trust is earned, but with a bit of research into us you will find we’re worth it. Your trust will quickly be earned and maintained! Communication, we have a fabulous team. Underwriting within an hour of sub. Constantly responding and updating. Always accessible to all partners.

Saying too much will ensure this never gets read, so I’ll cut it short. If you have an MCA sales team, i encourage you reach out for a 5 min call. We’ll know right away if we can offer value to you. If not, i won’t be the one to waste your time.

I’m available on all platforms. Linkedin, IG, Facebook, email, whatsapp.
    Reach Out!
    you didnt post the number
    Last edited by SmartAdvanced; 02-13-2020 at 01:45 AM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51665

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    you didnt post the number
    Clearly isn't available on Daily Funder...

Haha my bad. I'm new to the forums but i will def be checking in.
    My direct number is 718-207-3508

Do you guys offer Airpods?

HAHA i just read that thread. No airpods here just straight to the point business with us.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

Bluebridge does some cool stuff, Including paying additional points when the pay off (or maybe its halfway paid off) Im not Quite Sure.

HAHA i just read that thread. No airpods here just straight to the point business with us.
    So if I can get the same offer, by Slate, and same commissions, plus Airpods, why would I fund with you VS slate??

Senior Member Reputation points: 32977

Braun's new company.

Banned Reputation points: 10108

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    Braun's new company.
    Interesting, what makes you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmrg View Post
    Braun's new company.
    Excuse me??? We have nothing to do with that guy. I have no clue why you would even say that.
    We are def not new to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    Bluebridge does some cool stuff, Including paying additional points when the pay off (or maybe its halfway paid off) Im not Quite Sure.
    Correct Ryan. We have the early payoff bonuses depending on the case.
    All deals are eligible for renewal %50 in. We'll send the ISO an email reminder. Full coms paid on all renewals.

So if I can get the same offer, by Slate, and same commissions, plus Airpods, why would I fund with you VS slate??
    An iPad giveaway perhaps... Old gen of course lol

On a serious note, i can't talk to Slates pros and cons. I can only talk to ours.
    We pride ourselves as a funder with great values. Here are two points i can easily point out. Theres much more to it....
    1. Communication. Our team and your specific rep is always available. Never will you hear anything like "I'm out of the office, i'll call you tomorrow.". All subs get answered in under 2 hours. We're currently looking for another UW to join the team and help. We are transparent and communicative throughout. If a merch reaches out, you'll know. If its up for renewal. you'll know. If we fund again, you get paid. If you fund a deal, it's yours for life.

2. Trust. We have no salseforce nor are we interested in one. We strictly just want to fund our ISOs files. Without our ISOs, we'll be dead in the water. We all have seen what a few dollars can do to trust in this game. All day long we get calls and messages from other ISOs and Funders and they want us to send them the declines and old files. Our answer to them never waivers, NO. We'll never break that trust with our partners. We'll never backdoor a file, we have a great team but further more we have safeguards in place to ensure this. You wont find a single iso say they had a trust issue or any issue for that matter. Obviously trust is earned, but within a short time i'm confident we'll have that. Even the renewal process, we don't talk to the merch, then renew him and leave you out of it. Thats just bad business, and we don't practice that. Trust is paramount for us in this industry. We want to convey that with our ISOs.

Offers, thats not what i'll preach. Offers differ by funder. Mainly in part to the individual UW at the shops. Even if guidelines were the same, the offer will be different. So instead of promising the best offers all the time i want to point out our true colors. Rest assured, the lack of "competitive" offers we'll put out will be made up in other ways, i assure you.

I think that ISOs are not so concerned about backdooring these days. They want real offers, competitive offers, and a funder who will pull through and fund, wire out commissions same day.
    Especially the professional and talented ISOs that fund real numbers. Try backdooring them and see what happens (won’t be pretty). So instead of selling the “we don’t backdoor” pitch, you’ll need to actually sell the product you have. Which based on your words isn’t very strong.

I think that ISOs are not so concerned about backdooring these days. They want real offers, competitive offers, and a funder who will pull through and fund, wire out commissions same day.
    Especially the professional and talented ISOs that fund real numbers. Try backdooring them and see what happens (won’t be pretty). So instead of selling the “we don’t backdoor” pitch, you’ll need to actually sell the product you have. Which based on your words isn’t very strong.
    You make a valid point on the talented isos part. When it comes to 10k-150k fundable files i've heard of many bad stories.
    As a shop that funds 50k-500k 3-9 month terms, our avg deal structure seems to be anywhere from 100k-175k and 5-8 months daily or weekly. Our UW is more conservitive then others, thats a benefit to both us and our ISOs. %60 of our ISOs Syndicate up to %30 on avg per deal. Our UW protects their syndication and it protects us as the funder. There are many shops that will do 10k-20k for 20-40 days. Not us, we'll do 100/100 all day long on 2-5th if the file merits it.

If the offer is the only priority to an ISO, then we might not be that funder for them. But if they see value in other areas of our product, that will over ride the need for an extra $20k or an extra month off the bat. As is we will adjust by 10k and 10-20 days when needed.

I look forward to talking to everyone. Even if its just to network.
    Reach out and spark a conversation. I'm very accessible below is my contact.

I look forward to talking to everyone. Even if its just to network.
    Reach out and spark a conversation. I'm very accessible below is my contact.
    If you're so accessible, it's usually a sign of not funding anything.

Haters will hate. There is a lot of hate on this forum.
    Being accessible doesn't mean we're not funding.
    It means that our operations is so good that exceptional communication is attainable.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

Excuse me??? We have nothing to do with that guy. I have no clue why you would even say that.
    We are def not new to the game.
    braun new shop is bridge funding,since you are so new you might want to consider re branding or people will assume your connected.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

for a smart advance that is a pretty stupid comment.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyR3712 View Post
    braun new shop is bridge funding,since you are so new you might want to consider re branding or people will assume your connected.
    We are not new.
    Correct, zero affiliation with anything that isn't Bluebridge Funding or BBF.