Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LOOKING TO SIGN UP ISO's/BROKERS-SLATE ADVANCE

Here is our criteria, we like to fund the bigger higher risk files. 50k-2 Million. Pawn shops we do not fund. Trucking and construction revenue we need minimum 200k per month to fund. Auto sales we need 750k minimum per month. Every other industry is fine (Restaurants, retail, medical...etc) I will make sure to beat out our competition on many of those files. If we can get to 200k this month I’ll make sure to get you some AirPods and a water filter!

See attached basic UW Guidelines. The deals were funding are usually in the 2nd - 8th position 40 - 150 days. We are a newer company,and we are eager to win deals. We routinely go out an additional week or 2, an additional 10-20 K to whatever offer the broker has from our competitors in order to win deals. If you let us know what's needed on a deal we will have quick answer yes or no & eliminate all the back and forth.

Our commission structure is built in at
    1.499 - 12 points
    1.459 - 10 points
    1.399 - 7 points

We pay full commission on all renewals.

We incentivize isos with bonus structures for closing high volume. Airpods on first 200 K closed. Random lunches for the office. 10 K bonuses on 500 K funded. We work to make it a good enjoyable relationship for the ISO. We will rely on the ISO rep to know what each ISO needs and we will work the relationship accordingly.
    The main key is building the relationship.Everybody has their thing they try to sell as their niche but the main idea is relationships. What we bring to the table as funders is as follows.

a) Honesty (ask around see if you hear ANY complaints)
    b) Fast turnaround time. We prioritize quick responses. Yes or No.
    c) Aggressive approvals on auto repair companies, healthcare, retail, & anything with strong AR
    d) We promote ISO on the merchant interview
    e) We protect our ISOs deals
    f) Unique deals. We funded a deal that requested a break in payments from us. We gave him the break, funded him a 500 K deal against a big incoming receivable he had, and only debited him $500 a day until the money came in. We made our ISO an additional 60 K on a deal where his merchant called to lower payments. Our money is all private as opposed to institutional such as hedge fund money. This allows us to fund whatever makes sense as opposed to other companies that have to fit into the box that their hedge fund company draws up for them.

Send all files to zack@slateadvance.com and CC subs@slateadvance.com

Zack Gelsky,
    ISO Relations
    Slate Advance, LLC
    zack@slateadvance.com
    www.slateadvance.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Honesty (ask around see if you hear ANY complaints)

I asked! Apparently you can't SEE what you HEAR. Who knew?

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by Zgelsky View Post
    Here is our criteria, we like to fund the bigger higher risk files. 50k-2 Million. Pawn shops we do not fund. Trucking and construction revenue we need minimum 200k per month to fund. Auto sales we need 750k minimum per month. Every other industry is fine (Restaurants, retail, medical...etc) I will make sure to beat out our competition on many of those files. If we can get to 200k this month I’ll make sure to get you some AirPods and a water filter!

See attached basic UW Guidelines. The deals were funding are usually in the 2nd - 8th position 40 - 150 days. We are a newer company,and we are eager to win deals. We routinely go out an additional week or 2, an additional 10-20 K to whatever offer the broker has from our competitors in order to win deals. If you let us know what's needed on a deal we will have quick answer yes or no & eliminate all the back and forth.

1.499 - 12 points
    1.459 - 10 points
    1.399 - 7 points

We incentivize isos with bonus structures for closing high volume. Airpods on first 200 K closed. Random lunches for the office. 10 K bonuses on 500 K funded. We work to make it a good enjoyable relationship for the ISO. We will rely on the ISO rep to know what each ISO needs and we will work the relationship accordingly.
    The main key is building the relationship.Everybody has their thing they try to sell as their niche but the main idea is relationships. What we bring to the table as funders is as follows.

c) Aggressive approvals on auto repair companies, healthcare, retail, & anything with strong AR
    f) Unique deals. We funded a deal that requested a break in payments from us. We gave him the break, funded him a 500 K deal against a big incoming receivable he had, and only debited him $500 a day until the money came in. We made our ISO an additional 60 K on a deal where his merchant called to lower payments. Our money is all private as opposed to institutional such as hedge fund money. This allows us to fund whatever makes sense as opposed to other companies that have to fit into the box that their hedge fund company draws up for them.

Zack Gelsky,
    ISO Relations
    Slate Advance, LLC
    zack@slateadvance.com
    www.slateadvance.com
    Lol so basically, get your file underwritten somewhere and if you tell us that offer, we'll charge more, but give you more $ and time to beat it. Just what this space needs! Dumb (no) underwriting to make deals worse for everyone.

Those AirPods though...

@SFC is there something I can help you out with? I’m not sure where your going with this. We are giving amazing offers in the high risk space and allowing ISO’s to sell the own rate they are comfortable at. Simply if you need more $ or term I will put out/extend.

Senior Member Reputation points: 10484
    Recently un-retired, "shocked" that nothing has changed.

I've seen you in some really crappy deals lately. You need to train your UW team better if you expect to survive.

@A+Paper I think you need to ask yourself why you are getting such crappy deals

@A+Paper Maybe the reason youre so bitter is because you only fund A+ paper. Thanks for the free advertising you’re giving us by telling people we fund EVERYTHING.

Good luck brother

@A+Paper I think you need to ask yourself why you are getting such crappy deals
    I have my fingers in a variety of different pies. I see almost everything at this point.

@A+Paper Maybe the reason youre so bitter is because you only fund A+ paper. Thanks for the free advertising you’re giving us by telling people we fund EVERYTHING.

Good luck brother
    Funding crap is not funding everything. It's funding crap.

All I’ll say at this point is we execute and get the job done. If anyone would like to send a couple of competing files, I would love to have you onboard.

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

So let me ask you about the Free Airpod program, I have a few questions:

1. do you guys give the new Airpod Pros or the old Airpods that are already outdated?
    2. are these new or used Airpods?
    3. Apple certified or Knockoffs?
    4. and the most important question (which is going to be a make it or break it for me): if the deal goes bad within the first month, do i keep the Airpods, or is there a clawback?

Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by SmartAdvanced View Post
    So let me ask you about the Free Airpod program, I have a few questions:

1. do you guys give the new Airpod Pros or the old Airpods that are already outdated?
    2. are these new or used Airpods?
    3. Apple certified or Knockoffs?
    4. and the most important question (which is going to be a make it or break it for me): if the deal goes bad within the first month, do i keep the Airpods, or is there a clawback?
    I literally laughed out loud.

It seems like your priorities are not aligned. You’re worried about earphones when your focus should be on maximizing a deal which is our main focus. Get your deals up so you won’t have to worry about what earphones are coming your way.

See,
    That’s an overly shady response that will most likely scare off many people. Instead of answering and explaining your policy in clear terms (what types of Airpods, what’s with clawbacks, and so on) you change the topic and deflect from the question.

Why can’t you keep to your promises?
    Why are you playing games, you promised Airpods but you can’t even say what type of AirPods?

Was that post just an empty promise to get me excited but in the end I won’t get any AirPods?

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Can't use airpods if you are always on the phone helping clients....
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

To answer your questions:
    1) We are giving the old airpods
    2) They are new
    3) They are apple certified
    4) You get to keep the airpods

Senior Member Reputation points: 7556 cmarks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Can't use airpods if you are always on the phone helping clients....
    pretty sure you can, since talking on the phone with airpods is one of the key features...
    Chris Marks
    funderintel.com

To answer your questions:
    1) We are giving the old airpods
    2) They are new
    3) They are apple certified
    4) You get to keep the airpods
    See, that’s the problem right there, and I wish you were upfront about it beforehand rather than misleading us.

Another guy came on here not so long ago offer the “NEW” AirPods to anyone that funded $750,000 a month with them. Only after funding the $750,000 did we find out we were getting the old ones. He was also ****ing my wife, too.

I made sure to write just AirPods, not the AirPod pros.

Mr Slate, I am sorry to say I won’t be able to work with you after you revealed openly (and quite clearly) your policies in regarding Airpods. Let me break down my concerns-

1. The fact that there’s no clawbacks on the airpods (despite the fact that you obviously do clawback commissions on bad deals) reveals a sneaky and deceptive aggression, which honestly makes me nervous to deal with you guys. To me you’re basically saying “hey send me back the $20k commissions but keep the Airpods we don’t need them back, it’s all for you”.. well, if you rip me out of $20k you should keep your darn airpods as well! Don’t make me feel all good that at least I got Airpods. That **** and attitude will not fly.

2. The fact that you can’t give the new Airpods is already showing a cheap side of you. Don’t be cheap. I’m not dealing with a cheap funder.

3. I don’t buy it that you randomly thought about these details. This thing is well planned and I just don’t feel comfortable. I feel like this is a plan, I can’t even bring out what’s bothering me, but I just feel like there’s something more here. (Remember, they’re the “old airpods” and he wants us to “keep them”... wtf is up here? Anyone?...)

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

1.499 - 12 points
    1.459 - 10 points
    1.399 - 7 points

Zack Gelsky,
    ISO Relations
    Slate Advance, LLC
    zack@slateadvance.com
    www.slateadvance.com
    you may be a blessing from the heavens!!!!!

i actually have a deal to fund it for 200k and what really makes it sweet is i was about to buy airpods from best buy today and saw this post!!!!!

this post was heaven sent!!!!!

All joking aside, Zack, you’re not working with Dave anymore? Or is Dave at Slate, too?

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

They just messing with you

I wanna see an add about Old Airpods and Slate. Turn this into a meme.
    If I see an ad with Airpods and Slate, I’m sending you 30 deals.

@Westcoastfunding to answer your question-
    No, I do not work with Dave anymore.
    @SmartAdvanced our marketing team already worked on an add. If you are interested in acquiring some AirPods cmon over and do some business with us. Here’s a link to our website.
    http://www.slateadvance.com/