Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Enablement Data

Hey guys,

Has anyone ever worked with this company before for paid ads and lead generation? If so, what was your experience like?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!

Senior Member Reputation points: 14389

I have bought various data from them, not what you are asking about but I have been happy. Good guys over there. Capital Access has a review on their live transfers here somewhere.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Current user for over 2 years of Enablement Data. Good company. There is another recent thread about them

what leads do you guys usually buy from them?

We're getting a quote from them for different kinds of work, not just buying leads and the quote was very vague and very expensive. It didn't seem like they wanted to share very much but claimed big results- any one have a similar experience?

Buying aged data, web-joins.

No idea on the expensive stuff, but I like the idea of "Big Results."

Senior Member Reputation points: 203054

used them couple times for data only. never their live transfers but there's a recent post about them. from my experience got few apps off what I purchased most were defaults, very low revenue etc etc. but one app i got back did end up becoming one of my best clients that I have funded numerous times over past year and did commercial for him as well so I made my money back and then some.

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

I’ll reiterate the deal with buying what they call web joins. If you convert 3% you are doing pretty well. Weather it’s them or any other lead vendor. Buying live real time leads if your numbers regarding revenue vs expense dont work at 3% closing it’s a loss in addition if you don’t follow up and have some type of nurturing system in place you will lose money. It’s basic marketing. If your expecting to buy 25 leads and get your money back from any lead vendors it’s almost an anomaly imo.your real money is in renewals. Other products. Our model is based on buying live leads. Not only from Enabelement but other lead providers also. We’ve lost tons on many lead providers.

we're not really looking to buy leads - although we do... but take on enablement to manage Google Ads, Search Ads etc. when they gave a quote it was really disorganized and vague but the prices were high and then they didnt really explain the quote and got annoyed when we asked. so perhaps theyre more a lead sale company and not so much media? This is what I'm gathering from the thread that they are just good for selling leads?

Senior Member Reputation points: 16

Great Post! --If the leads are good and they are handled properly, you will get deals and as you said the money is in the renews . I love your message

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Access2Capital View Post
    Hey guys,

Has anyone ever worked with this company before for paid ads and lead generation? If so, what was your experience like?

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
    Their lead lists That I call from aren't bad. I used "Data point" cell phones with over $300k annual sales.

The live transfers are a waste of money, I bought 20 and regretted it. They re-sell for another outfit that actually does the calling-transferring but the leads are poor quality (lot's of defaults/judgements) I even got a professional plaintiff once(!!)

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by Sachip24 View Post
    used them couple times for data only. never their live transfers but there's a recent post about them. from my experience got few apps off what I purchased most were defaults, very low revenue etc etc. but one app i got back did end up becoming one of my best clients that I have funded numerous times over past year and did commercial for him as well so I made my money back and then some.
    Isn't that the game with all of this? Need the luck/chops to get that diamond in the rough to cover your CAC?

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by FundingMarketer View Post
    We're getting a quote from them for different kinds of work, not just buying leads and the quote was very vague and very expensive. It didn't seem like they wanted to share very much but claimed big results- any one have a similar experience?
    It's because we have "designer" leads.

Shop at Marshalls or shop at Louis Vuitton.

Whatever works best for your team is best for you and we're aware of that
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com
    DataOps@enablementdata.com
    433 Broadway
    New York, NY 10013

Senior Member Reputation points: 8875 Enablement Data's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shorebird View Post
    No idea on the expensive stuff, but I like the idea of "Big Results."
    Us too...minus the hashtag
    DataOps
    Enablementdata.com