Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Lendabiz

Anyone have feedback yet on them? I know a few guys reached out to them but havent heard yet in terms getting deals done or are they full of crap?

Senior Member Reputation points: 65052 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

Sounds like it. Lenda Funda Capa abracadabra your deal is gone!
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

Quote Originally Posted by TheConfidentBroker View Post
    Sounds like it. Lenda Funda Capa abracadabra your deal is gone!
    I don't get the automatic hate? They're only asking for the most over-leveraged clients, so the deal doesn't really have anywhere else to go. I'm not vouching for them, but I'm just pointing out the sloppy liable.

Senior Member Reputation points: 44171

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I don't get the automatic hate? They're only asking for the most over-leveraged clients, so the deal doesn't really have anywhere else to go. I'm not vouching for them, but I'm just pointing out the sloppy liable.
    They're doing Debt settlement. Nothing new here people. They'll be sued and out of business here soon.

@FirstUS we are a consolidation/refinance company of All MCA’s only with an option for additional working capital. Unlike a debt company they pay through time, reverse consolidations is just basically another stack and a WBL collateral loan is super expensive. We pay the lender directly which allows us to can pay ISO’s by offer the lender to buy the risky book for 10-15% less. If we can’t save 10% then we won’t fund the deal.

We raised our own capital for this first ever concept. Allot of doubters we are working with @ debanked on the story that will put the everyone to rest. If you have any merchants with receivables, collateral and etc we will use that to secure the loan. Inbox me your email address I’ll send you the iso agreement and guidelines. Call us as well or let’s schedule a call. #LendAbiz
    Last edited by MCAConsolidationLender; 01-28-2020 at 07:22 PM.