Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cmarks View Post
    What makes your 'goto' lenders your go to?
    Few things i would say is treat your ISO rep or mgr with respect cause they can help you close deals, so be straight up, dont lie on every offer negotiation, tell funders when deal is dead, dont shotgun submissions and clog up funders pipeline, do network with people who could be referral sources whether it be in person or on linkedin(long game), make sure you really understand what is the best offer, and keep learning and evolving.
    FYI I was a registered representative with FINRA

What makes my go-to lenders? Prior to entering the industry, I spent a lot of time researching every piece of public information available about the space. I literally went through every post on this site! LinkedIn, conversations with old colleagues who were in securities & who now are in the alternative lending space. Some of my old friends pushed me in the direction of certain lenders & even then I had certain questions. Reserve engineering some of the algorithms lenders use as well helped me to see which lenders understood what my goals were for my clients. Also, when you got some throw away money to syndicate on deals then they take you a bit more seriously.

*The fact you are saying I should be nice to my ISO Manager is kinda sad if you think about it

P.S. I know how money works! ��

Quote Originally Posted by ddm View Post
    PM me.. Jack23 i have deals, just opening a line of communicate as this is what this forum is intended for. so "please" continue on having a great day.

We are 100% direct. I know for sure that whoever you spoke to was a while back because no one in our office would ever speak in such a way to people.
    Avi,

I’m sure you are a decent fellow. However, every lender under the sun
    called my old ISO. Your firm was the ONLY ONE to act like a bunch of animals.
    I don’t actually blame the kid who called, it starts from the top.
    Leadership is everything!

P.S. I don’t need to PM you.

Quote Originally Posted by OC Funder View Post
    Never say never... 10 years ago there were a lot of us that would NEVER fund a 2nd position.

My advice... assuming it's ethical/legal, don't dismiss any possible revenue. You may be targeting large construction deals but then, lo and behold, find that CC processing residuals are paying your mortgage one day.
    Again, NEVER.....unless YS goes under. I prefer YS over Mantis (I’m not trying to **** on Mantis) but based on conversations with peers I think I’m with the right D paper lender. Plus, I have a lot of respect for Isaac for what he has accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey View Post
    best tip stay off this site and get to work
    The internet was toxic long before DF was started. Happy Selling!

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastFunding View Post
    Always hit “reply all”
    I read that Can Capital post back in the day.....so funny!

Senior Member Reputation points: 97075

TIP: DO NOT CALL MR ADVANCE they will NOT guide you.

Read your ISO agreements. Look for the section that discusses exclusivity on your submissions and cross it out. A lot of funders include verbiage that gives them the right, after a certain amount of time, to contact your client and solicit them directly without paying you on it. That time given can be a month, or even as short as a week before they can start marketing to your client. And anyone who has tried selling something knows, not all sales are finalized on the first call. Sometimes, follow up is key in converting a deal. And that requires more time. And, you'd probably prefer to try and pitch that merchant later on without 5 other cash advance companies, that you sent the submission to, trying to pitch them as well.

Senior Member Reputation points: 51397 DTFdowntofund's Avatar

Can't fund sweep accounts. Good luck

@smartadvanced. right.. says the guy who does not show his name or number.. I actually do guide, listen kiddo come to our office and tell me what i do and what i do not do, you are more then welcome.. i am looking forward to it.

Stay in your lane kid or be professional and stop bashing real companies unlike yourself who is probably a struggling ISO. Come to my firm so you can have a veteran show you the business. Have a nice day kid
    Avi Levi

@jack23, Keep funding kiddo. You spoke to my firm last year. Our operation is clean, strictly direct funding not animals.

A funding sponsor at Debanked. We have the proper credibility. The fellow who you spoke to is no longer at our firm.

P.S. Thank G-d
    Avi Levi

Welcome to the industry ,

If you have any questions i am always here to help !

Feel free to give my office a ring (347)491-5219

Senior Member Reputation points: 17365 jfeinberg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mynameisbob View Post
    Jfeinberg, What CRM or platform did you use for your build-out?
    Originally ZOHO, very good crm system with an incredible price point.

Once we grew and needed more options, switched to salesforce.

Banned Reputation points: 2321

Once you are done getting declines everywhere send us us stuffs and we'll turn your trash into cash.
    subs@wgfinancinginc.com

The odest MCA Funding company alive today since 2005.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

-Know your Customer....Know your sources of capital.....Know your referral sources.... It will keep you out of trouble and not waste time.
    -If you get a random phone call from someone you don't know about a "great deal" always ask yourself.... "why am I so lucky to be getting this call. Beware of GEEKS bearing GIFTS....it never works.
    -If you can't connect the dots with in 15 minutes run..... Who are they? How do they make money? What is the business?
    -If you ask someone a very simple and straight forward question and they ramble for 20 minutes without really giving you an answer.....chances are you should not even do business with this person.
    -Know when someone is treating you like a vendor instead of a partner. When someone treats you like a partner, you win a client. When treated like a vendor, you will be lucky to close a deal, it will likely be a rocky relationship, and they WILL seek another VENDOR in short order.
    -Don't concentrate on closing deals.....win customers!

KH
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    -Know your Customer....Know your sources of capital.....Know your referral sources.... It will keep you out of trouble and not waste time.
    -If you get a random phone call from someone you don't know about a "great deal" always ask yourself.... "why am I so lucky to be getting this call. Beware of GEEKS bearing GIFTS....it never works.
    -If you can't connect the dots with in 15 minutes run..... Who are they? How do they make money? What is the business?
    -If you ask someone a very simple and straight forward question and they ramble for 20 minutes without really giving you an answer.....chances are you should not even do business with this person.
    -Know when someone is treating you like a vendor instead of a partner. When someone treats you like a partner, you win a client. When treated like a vendor, you will be lucky to close a deal, it will likely be a rocky relationship, and they WILL seek another VENDOR in short order.
    -Don't concentrate on closing deals.....win customers!

KH
    Generally agree with this except the:

Know your Customer....Know your sources of capital.....Know your referral sources.... It will keep you out of trouble and not waste time.

Realistically if you try and do this, you'll be out of here in 5 minutes.