Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Reputation points: 503040

Quote Originally Posted by Get It Done View Post
    All we asked was for a lender license number. Should be proud to waive it around...
    His LinkedIn says he’s been in the lead generation business from 2011-2019. I suspect this is just the same. Another guy looking to take your leads off your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by MCAConsolidationLender View Post
    Sorry were not here to entertain the negatives here. Spoke too @MichaelI and @ABFunders they will tell you were the real deal don't need to prove myself here.
    If you claim you offer actual APR loans, you need to be licensed. I’m simply asking what your lenders license number.

Also, stop claiming no one has done true MCA consolidations. DealStruck did them years ago, and plenty of brokers consolidated MCAs using Dan Page’s program.

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

I spoke with them, I must say that they talk the talk. They were once brokers. If it's for real, then it's amazing. Stack merchants to your heart's content, and then consolidate without the heartbreak of a reverse and funders will be happy that they got paid. I can't co-sign on it, but I can say that there's a chance it's true.

DO NOT STACK THEM, they will call it a default. Sorry, I typoed.
    Last edited by abfunders; 01-21-2020 at 04:04 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 337045

Question: Your Company's website states that you are based in West Palm Beach. Why has your legal entity been inactive in the State for Florida since 2016?
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Senior Member Reputation points: 34509 Jstarr's Avatar

Wow, Is MCAConsolidationLender still in business? he was thrown under the bus in 5 minutes flat..
    Last edited by Jstarr; 01-21-2020 at 04:16 PM.
    Jerry Starr
    Insource Funding
    433 Plaza Real, Ste 275 Boca Raton, Fl 33432
    P: 800-805-3391 Fx: 561-270-6895
    Jerry@insourcefunding.net | insourcefunding.net

WHAT WOULD YOU DO " IF " YOU HAD THE CAPITAL

Senior Member Reputation points: 35870

Real or not. It reads like it was written by a child. Shady.

Thank you! @abfunders big business coming!!

@westcoast you should have reputation points taken from you. Lol Stealing leads that can’t get stacked or close to defaulting you are a hot mess. Anyone wants to schedule a call inbox me or email Partners@LendAbiz.com
    Last edited by MCAConsolidationLender; 01-21-2020 at 09:06 PM.

@westcoast you should have reputation points taken from you. Lol Stealing leads that can’t get stacked or close to defaulting you are a hot mess. Anyone wants to schedule a call inbox me or email Partners@LendAbiz.com
    Once again, you claim you are a lender of “APR loans”. Yet you don’t have a lenders license. That is illegal.

I sense that if you keep claiming to be a lender without proving you are actually licensed to lend, you’ll soon be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    Question: Your Company's website states that you are based in West Palm Beach. Why has your legal entity been inactive in the State for Florida since 2016?
    Yeah, his company is inactive, which means he isn’t even close to being a licensed lender.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I spoke with them, I must say that they talk the talk. They were once brokers. If it's for real, then it's amazing. Stack merchants to your heart's content, and then consolidate without the heartbreak of a reverse and funders will be happy that they got paid. I can't co-sign on it, but I can say that there's a chance it's true.

DO NOT STACK THEM, they will call it a default. Sorry, I typoed.

@Again TY @Abfunders and those that reached out and signed the ISO agreements great turn out first week @westcoast as many know is very notorious for being negative as if he has nothing to do. LendAbiz LLC is active and dba is LendAbiz Capital and Lenders License is only required in California and a few small states get your facts right.

Go make some money today and don’t worry about us. I encourage any non believer like Micheal from west coast which had a full meeting with me and my UW that loves the concept but doesn’t talk about it. Loved it and gets it but 2 faced here. Only back door companies are upset the real funders and ISO’s that called are getting traction.

We buy out and pay in full any mca funder on any risky files minus prepayment discounts is how we make money to pay ISO’s plus the APR with amortization. A rated actively with the BBB and we’re fixing more marketing. Remember new launch things only to get better as we’re hiring more and etc.

To schedule a call to ask all the questions cut and paste the calendly link below>

calendly.com/loan-application

ISO agreement, UW guidelines ready for New ISO’s a just email Partners@LendAbiz.com if you’re not signed up sign up now! Don’t let these fools that think one sided stop you from making money on all your over leveraged files that you can’t make money on anyways!! Not Commenting anymore on this trend and making a new one soon to piss @westcoast off.
    Last edited by MCAConsolidationLender; 01-22-2020 at 07:41 AM. Reason: Grammar mistake

Senior Member Reputation points: 216519

I think everybody is getting confused as I could only find the needs of a lender's license in Florida to be for a mortgage. Can anybody really show a law that states you must have a lender's license to lend? Or the reason why MCA funders are particular to differentiate themselves from loans because of the laws regarding max APR. Just because I didn't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I'll put the burden on the forum....

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    I think everybody is getting confused as I could only find the needs of a lender's license in Florida to be for a mortgage. Can anybody really show a law that states you must have a lender's license to lend? Or the reason why MCA funders are particular to differentiate themselves from loans because of the laws regarding max APR. Just because I didn't find it doesn't mean it doesn't exist, but I'll put the burden on the forum....
    Agreed here you go ladies and gents! Go down to the Licensing and Usury Issues section

https://businesslawtoday.org/2017/08...iness-lending/
    Last edited by MCAConsolidationLender; 01-22-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Banned Reputation points: 179851

RED FLAG NUMBER 17

You said and I quote:

"We buy out and pay in full any mca funder on any risky files minus prepayment discounts is how we make money to pay ISO’s"

Minus Prepay Discounts? Is how you make your money?

But 3rd Party Payoffs don't qualify for Prepay discounts........ So how do you make money there?

Quote Originally Posted by ryan $ View Post
    RED FLAG NUMBER 17

You said and I quote:

"We buy out and pay in full any mca funder on any risky files minus prepayment discounts is how we make money to pay ISO’s"

Minus Prepay Discounts? Is how you make your money?

But 3rd Party Payoffs don't qualify for Prepay discounts........ So how do you make money there?

That’s in the due diligence phase if we don’t get an amount of 10% which is the average then we just won’t fund the deal. Simple! Those that have to pump there chest I recommend you call. Cause we are just playing operation.

C34614AF-F42B-4319-BBAF-C4A0D98F4EF8.jpeg

Inbox, email us or schedule a call. The bashing phase we ended this am.
    Last edited by MCAConsolidationLender; 01-22-2020 at 10:03 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 107104

That’s in the due diligence phase if we don’t get an amount of 10% which is the average then we just won’t fund the deal. Simple! Those that have to pump there chest I recommend you call. Cause we are just playing operation.

C34614AF-F42B-4319-BBAF-C4A0D98F4EF8.jpeg

Inbox, email us or schedule a call. The bashing phase we ended this am.
    Any Funder on here want to comment on how they take this. Will they consider this a default? Like corporate turnaround and cut off iso?A little scary.I will wait and see how the reaction is.
    Also selling leads and being an iso rep will scare most.

This is a true MCA Consolidation we have access to capital that we control and we are working with funders now buying their risky files. Don't compare us to a debt company we pay in full. Those can sit back and watch us as we are prepared for any risk. We are working on a spiff program for testimonials on the ISO's first deal. "Raving Fans" Off the Daily Funder platform alone we signed over 50 ISO's of this post. Thank you @admin
    Last edited by MCAConsolidationLender; 01-23-2020 at 02:40 PM.