Quarterspot
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quarterspot

ANYONE ELSE GET A TERMINATION FROM QUARTERSPOT

that QuarterSpot is hereby terminating the Agreement, effective February 15, 2020. QuarterSpot is shifting its business focus and will no longer be originating loans, but will continue to service currently outstanding loans.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

Quote Originally Posted by BROKER TIME View Post
    ANYONE ELSE GET A TERMINATION FROM QUARTERSPOT

that QuarterSpot is hereby terminating the Agreement, effective February 15, 2020. QuarterSpot is shifting its business focus and will no longer be originating loans, but will continue to service currently outstanding loans.
    ISO just forwarded this email to me:

QuarterSpot

QuarterSpot, Inc.
    NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF PARTNER AGREEMENT
    January 16, 2020
    By email, return receipt requested, and confirmed by 1st class mail
    Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 11 of the Partner Agreement you entered into with QuarterSpot, Inc. (the “Agreement”), that QuarterSpot is hereby terminating the Agreement, effective February 15, 2020. QuarterSpot is shifting its business focus and will no longer be originating loans, but will continue to service currently outstanding loans. You are reminded of your continuing obligations under the Agreement, including, without limitation: (i) no disparagement of QuarterSpot, no conduct harmful to the reputation of QuarterSpot, no press release or publicity regarding QuarterSpot (§2(c)); (ii) no further use of QuarterSpot’s name, logo, trademarks, trade names, etc. (§3(d)); (iii) no use or disclosure of any of QuarterSpot’s “Confidential Information” (as defined in §14 of the Agreement); and (iv) indemnification of QuarterSpot for loss, damage, liability, etc. (§§13, 18). QuarterSpot will abide by its ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
    We thank you for referring borrowers to QuarterSpot during the term of the Agreement and we appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you. We wish you much success in the future.
    Please reply to this email to acknowledge receipt of this Notice of Termination.
    Cordially,
    QUARTERSPOT, INC.

Christian Rishel,
    President & Chief Operating Officer

Senior Member Reputation points: 62986

Sure did

QuarterSpot

QuarterSpot, Inc.
    NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF PARTNER AGREEMENT
    January 16, 2020
    By email, return receipt requested, and confirmed by 1st class mail
    Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 11 of the Partner Agreement you entered into with QuarterSpot, Inc. (the “Agreement”), that QuarterSpot is hereby terminating the Agreement, effective February 15, 2020. QuarterSpot is shifting its business focus and will no longer be originating loans, but will continue to service currently outstanding loans. You are reminded of your continuing obligations under the Agreement, including, without limitation: (i) no disparagement of QuarterSpot, no conduct harmful to the reputation of QuarterSpot, no press release or publicity regarding QuarterSpot (§2(c)); (ii) no further use of QuarterSpot’s name, logo, trademarks, trade names, etc. (§3(d)); (iii) no use or disclosure of any of QuarterSpot’s “Confidential Information” (as defined in §14 of the Agreement); and (iv) indemnification of QuarterSpot for loss, damage, liability, etc. (§§13, 18). QuarterSpot will abide by its ongoing obligations under the Agreement.
    We thank you for referring borrowers to QuarterSpot during the term of the Agreement and we appreciate the opportunity to have worked with you. We wish you much success in the future.
    Please reply to this email to acknowledge receipt of this Notice of Termination.
    Cordially,
    QUARTERSPOT, INC.

Christian Rishel,
    President & Chief Operating Officer
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

They said they're still funding our deals. QSpot loves us

This is worst thing ive heard all day ... idk what im gonna do now ... LIKE THEY'RE THE ONLY LENDER IN THE WORLD... lol
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

nvm i just got our official email... i was kidding any way but they just formally sent us the email

again....

anybody know what happened?

Senior Member Reputation points: 50201

Quote Originally Posted by TopCapital View Post
    again....

Yes when people are lending at 49 percent for 60 days and you lend for 12 months at 25 percent you get fuqed!!!

Senior Member Reputation points: 5633

Received the same thing and can not say I am surprised.

Did anyone have a positive experience with Quarterspot? They were by far and away my least favorite to work with.

Senior Member Reputation points: 60165

Quote Originally Posted by Cashman1 View Post
    Yes when people are lending at 49 percent for 60 days and you lend for 12 months at 25 percent you get fuqed!!!
    i think less people funded with them because the clients sees what you make
    why would you wanna fund with them makes our job much harder

will say minimal stips with them

Senior Member Reputation points: 301165

Quote Originally Posted by tommyC View Post
    This is worst thing ive heard all day ... idk what im gonna do now ... LIKE THEY'RE THE ONLY LENDER IN THE WORLD... lol
    You obviously dont have a renewal book with them. Who is the funder to move the non retail second positions to?

Quote Originally Posted by ryanh View Post
    Received the same thing and can not say I am surprised.

Did anyone have a positive experience with Quarterspot? They were by far and away my least favorite to work with.
    beside the hiccup last year when they vanished , Everything was positive

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

again....

Gravity can be a *****!
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

You seem like you've done this for a while , im sure youll be fine pal.
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    You obviously dont have a renewal book with them. Who is the funder to move the non retail second positions to?
    No I never funded a deal with them. Opened my shop in April though. I found them to be incredibly slow to respond, if at all, and a non-responsive rep so I stopped sending to them. Obviously shops that are not high priority are going to get different treatment but if a relationship starts poor I will not continue it.

I took my 2nd's elsewhere and can't name a single time I lost a deal to Quarterspot because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael I View Post
    Tommy Cadaspi
    347-606-6993
    www.lsfundinggroup.com

Senior Member Reputation points: 337126

In all seriousness..... based on what happened there earlier this year, why in the world would anyone do business with them after reading the court records???

Know your customer...know your referral sources....know your sources of capital!!!
    Hedley Lamarr......That's Hedley

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post
    In all seriousness..... based on what happened there earlier this year, why in the world would anyone do business with them after reading the court records???

Know your customer...know your referral sources....know your sources of capital!!!
    I just had the chance to read those and was unaware. Sheesshhh

Quote Originally Posted by tommyC View Post
    lol doesnt mean it doesnt hurt. They are under 5% of my business . My point is when mcc,ameri merchant went down every merchant was easily replaced by ondeck fora credibly rapid etc.. With qs it wont be as easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Henry-Seacoast View Post

if only it was that easy. I do not know one funder that will honestly share all their sources of capital

Mulligan, CAN, OnDeck (if score above 700), IOU, etc will all fill the gap.

Closed a 150k 3rd position with OnDeck earlier this month, if the credit score is high enough they're not worried about payoffs.

Closed a 200k 12 mo with IOU that had a 1.18 buy rate... They didn't disclose my points either. I closed a few deals with QS but they won't be missed.

Senior Member Reputation points: 91418

again....

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...lating-returns

Senior Member Reputation points: 45092

Did any one see the savage email blast IOU sent right QS news broke?

Wait ....1.22-1.24s on 12 months paying 6-8 points on 1st and 2nds dont work?! Who would of ever guest that this model wouldnt work?!?! At our office we called them "Crazy Spot", the broker shop funded their deals no problem but we had no idea how they can give those types of offers.