I need some motivation - Page 2
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    WTF are you talking about. If you have nothing helpful to add, SHUT THE **** UP MARCUS.
    Ignore him he always does that ****. No matter how much he gets publicly shamed here. Wild.

Senior Member Reputation points: 218103

Quote Originally Posted by Gables Capital Group View Post
    Oh are they?

https://venturebeat.com/2014/08/15/t...pletely-false/

Literally just use google. The source on the meme says "National Sales Executive Association"

Thats not even a real thing...
    Ha Gables! I fell to believing what I read on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by abfunders View Post
    Ha Gables! I fell to believing what I read on the internet.
    A common mistake brother. Stay Skeptical. Also stay on those follow ups bc even tho that sheet is fake you still need to call these merchants 1000x

Senior Member Reputation points: 57713

Want some motivation? Start a big fight. And not on the blogs *****es

Senior Member Reputation points: 18328

Oh are they?

https://venturebeat.com/2014/08/15/t...pletely-false/

Literally just use google. The source on the meme says "National Sales Executive Association"

Thats not even a real thing...

You're actually using a random post on Google as your basis for an argument......?

How about you try using data from a few hundred thousand customers actually worked by actual humans. And then tracking them by category and disposition.

It's easy to run your mouth on a blog and/or start a fight when you don't have to back anything up, and you haven't put the work in.

www.UccRadar.com - Audio Merchant Opt-In Forms

Senior Member Reputation points: 16117 capaxess's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Don Dolla View Post
    Want some motivation? Start a big fight. And not on the blogs *****es
    Good advice! Fights can be huge motivators, especially if you lose!

Just be careful not let your mouth write checks your body can't cash lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    You're actually using a random post on Google as your basis for an argument......?

How about you try using data from a few hundred thousand customers actually worked by actual humans. And then tracking them by category and disposition.

It's easy to run your mouth on a blog and/or start a fight when you don't have to back anything up, and you haven't put the work in.

www.UccRadar.com - Audio Merchant Opt-In Forms
    Oh yeah for sure I haven't done the work. I definitely don't run an my own ISO shop employing 30 people.

Also every other result confirms the link I posted and just the fact the they made up the "National Sales Whatever" tells me this is bull**** and you are a Kool-Aid drinker who believes whatever crap the next idiot puts in front of you and I bet you make a great mark for every con man who comes your way.

Suck it easy guy.

That fact you don't know a name or an author, tells you nothing about the validity of a statement, so that point is nonsense.

Your kool-aid response is pure conjecture because I do see those numbers, in multiple shops, in multiple scenarios, in multiple industries, so that's just an infantile response to facts backed by real world numbers.

You're taking a personal experience, and generalizing it, so that it supports your opinion, which happens to be incorrect, because it's only based on one single viewpoint, your own.

What if you happen to be the best owner/manager/trainer in NY, and your guys don't see those numbers because you developed them properly? What if all your business is referral business?

Your counter point is based on a single piece of data. Can you provide a stronger foundation for why the numbers are wrong, or is your response "Suck it"...., the peak of your intellect?

By the way, to be fair, most of my initial response wasn't actually targeted at you, even though I included your quote, so I can see why it may have generated such a pugnacious retort.

So relax.

Oh yeah for sure I haven't done the work. I definitely don't run an my own ISO shop employing 30 people.

Also every other result confirms the link I posted and just the fact the they made up the "National Sales Whatever" tells me this is bull**** and you are a Kool-Aid drinker who believes whatever crap the next idiot puts in front of you and I bet you make a great mark for every con man who comes your way.

Suck it easy guy.
    Last edited by Franklin; 01-23-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 14001

Any one ever go to the 10X Conference ?

That fact you don't know a name or an author, tells you nothing about the validity of a statement, so that point is nonsense.

Your kool-aid response is pure conjecture because I do see those numbers, in multiple shops, in multiple scenarios, in multiple industries, so that's just an infantile response to facts backed by real world numbers.

You're taking a personal experience, and generalizing it, so that it supports your opinion, which happens to be incorrect, because it's only based on one single viewpoint, your own.

What if you happen to be the best owner/manager/trainer in NY, and your guys don't see those numbers because you developed them properly? What if all your business is referral business?

Your counter point is based on a single piece of data. Can you provide a stronger foundation for why the numbers are wrong, or is your response "Suck it"...., the peak of your intellect?

By the way, to be fair, most of my initial response wasn't actually targeted at you, even though I included your quote, so I can see why it may have generated such a pugnacious retort.

So relax.
    Oh my we have a true keyboard crusader on our hands. Always a pleasure dealing with your types, truly I do adore it so when you get all loquacious in your responses.

And do pardon me for such a "pugnacious retort" to a post which directly addressed me and then went on to word vomit something along the lines of " you haven't put in the work" I'll scale down my pugnaciousness in future retorts if you perhaps step off the Queen's English from 1877 seriously who speaks like that you relax.

Senior Member Reputation points: 54977

WTF are you talking about. If you have nothing helpful to add, SHUT THE **** UP MARCUS.
    LOl your funny but i was responding to someones post that stated that having a child or a divorce will get one motivated... and on that i responded that motivation needs to come from one self as i know many with large families who go no motivation and others that are single with no responsibilities and are extremely motivated... i than added a point that one can be very motivated but can be selling a product that when they finally get passed all the gate keepers and close the deal the promotional logo pens will only earn them $19.99 in commissions vs less motivation can earn others higher $ amounts. the fact that you had to go to large caps with that lingo is your issue.
    Marcus Clapman | Business Development | Cresthill Capital
    (High Commissions Payout Group)
    ——————————————————————————
    Tel: 917-521-6528 | Fax: 212.671.1473
    Email: bizdev@cresthillcapital.com
    http://www.cresthillcapital.com

Quote Originally Posted by mcaguru View Post
    LOl your funny but i was responding to someones post that stated that having a child or a divorce will get one motivated... and on that i responded that motivation needs to come from one self as i know many with large families who go no motivation and others that are single with no responsibilities and are extremely motivated... i than added a point that one can be very motivated but can be selling a product that when they finally get passed all the gate keepers and close the deal the promotional logo pens will only earn them $19.99 in commissions vs less motivation can earn others higher $ amounts. the fact that you had to go to large caps with that lingo is your issue.
    Guy...you respond to every post with the same crap about Mantis and their commissions. I can't imagine it's helping. I cannot recall one single post where you have just addressed the topic at hand with out trying to pimp your company out like a trollop on a naval base. Perhaps just try being helpful occasionally instead of conducting yourself like a walking pop-up add and people won't respond screaming cursing at you?

Oh my we have a true keyboard crusader on our hands. Always a pleasure dealing with your types, truly I do adore it so when you get all loquacious in your responses.

And do pardon me for such a "pugnacious retort" to a post which directly addressed me and then went on to word vomit something along the lines of " you haven't put in the work" I'll scale down my pugnaciousness in future retorts if you perhaps step off the Queen's English from 1877 seriously who speaks like that you relax.

Lol, you've never dealt with my type big guy, and I notice you're ignoring the original debate, but I'll leave it there. Have a great day.
    Last edited by Franklin; 01-25-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Senior Member Reputation points: 18402

Maybe its burnout, time to look at something else.

Lol, you've never dealt with my type big guy, and I notice you're ignoring the original debate, but I'll leave it there. Have a great day.
    That's bc there was no debate. Those stats were made up by a non-existent sales assoc and you're just too pig headed to accept that reality. So have fun living in yours, I hear fairy tale land is nice this time of year.

I see those stats and so do a lot of professional marketers. Again, you’re taking your own opinion/experience and generalizing it as if it applies to everyone. Isn’t that the definition of a pig head living in fantasy land, which you have seemed to so aptly described as you were shaving this morning.

That's bc there was no debate. Those stats were made up by a non-existent sales assoc and you're just too pig headed to accept that reality. So have fun living in yours, I hear fairy tale land is nice this time of year.

Senior Member Reputation points: 65063 TheConfidentBroker's Avatar

I have been in the industry gong on 17 years.
    My nov numbers were amazing, dec not so much and Jan is starting off slow.

I need a kick in the ass to get some motivation.

Dropping 5k in direct mail on the 15th but otherwise i am wallowing.

Anyone have a book, podcast, or conference i can attend to get me motivated?
    You can come over on FB and I can intro you to a few of the posts/books/videos and people I've met throughout the years that keep me going. IT's tough - were all over the place and we have limited support to get through the days. On top of that the crap we see and here and go through... DM me
    Funding is Temporary. Wu-Tang is Forever.

I see those stats and so do a lot of professional marketers. Again, you’re taking your own opinion/experience and generalizing it as if it applies to everyone. Isn’t that the definition of a pig head living in fantasy land, which you have seemed to so aptly described as you were shaving this morning.
    Oh you "see thoe stats"? LOL what are you the Rainman? I do believe you may be confused in regards to how statistics work. You don't "see" them, they are calculated. Hey good luck with like, what ever it is you do tho...

Oh you "see thoe stats"? LOL what are you the Rainman? I do believe you may be confused in regards to how statistics work. You don't "see" them, they are calculated. Hey good luck with like, what ever it is you do tho...

What are you rambling about...Are there statistics you can calculate that occur invisibly? The statement “see those stats” generally implies that while you are tracking or calculating numbers, your eyes are not closed or covered, and you are indeed awake not asleep.

There’s no valid question there, only moronic deduction....not clear how this is a confusing subject to you my friend.
    Last edited by Franklin; 01-28-2020 at 08:59 PM.