IOU Central Endorsed by Kevin O'Leary
Need a Funder or Vendor? START HERE

Threaded View

Post IOU Central Endorsed by Kevin O'Leary

****** PRESS RELEASE ******
    ****** FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ******

IOU CENTRAL ENDORSED BY KEVIN O’LEARY, PARTNERS WITH O’LEARY FINANCIAL GROUP

ATLANTA, Georgia, September 28, 2014 – IOU Central, a leading online lender to small businesses, today announced that it has signed a deal with Kevin O’Leary and O’Leary Financial Group.

O’Leary Financial Group is a group of companies and products with a common set of guiding principles built on honesty, directness, and above all, great value. As part of this endorsement agreement, IOU Central will become O'Leary Financial Group’s preferred lending partner for small businesses in need of short-term capital. O’Leary and IOU Central will work together to deliver upon these common principles.

“I’m constantly in search of first-rate services and solutions for the businesses that I own and invest in. When I discovered IOU Central, I was amazed at not just their reliability and efficiency as a lending company, but also their direct alignment with my own business values,” said O’Leary. “I want to ensure small business owners have access to a quality, trustworthy alternative lending source. That is why I am welcoming IOU Central as a member of the O’Leary Financial Group.”

“We are excited about our new partnership with Kevin. His endorsement of IOU Central is a testament to our team and vision of being the number one resource in small business growth and expansion,” stated Brian Stupp, Vice President of Marketing. “IOU Central started as a small business, lending to small business. It is our heritage, and it helps us to understand our customers so that we can treat them the way we would want to be treated.”

IOU Central, provides access to capital for small business with loans as small as $5,000 and up to $100,000. It is very easy to apply for a loan with IOU Central and loans are usually approved and funded within 2-3 days. To learn more or apply for a small business loan, visit IOUCentral.com or call 1-866-217-8564.

About IOU Central

IOU Central is a leading online lender specialized in helping small businesses with healthy cash flow. Typical customers include medical and dental practices, grocery and retail stores, restaurant and hotel franchisees and ecommerce companies. In a unique approach to lending, IOU Central’s advanced, automated application and approval system accurately assesses applicants’ financial realities, with an emphasis on day-to-day cash flow trends. It makes small business loans of up to $100,000 to qualified applicants within a few business days, with affordable charges favorable to cash-flow management. IOU Central’s speed and transparency make it a trusted alternative to banks. Based in metro Atlanta, Georgia, IOU Central is a privately held subsidiary of IOU Financial Inc. (TSX-V: IOU), which is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. For more information, visit www.ioucentral.com

Like us to follow IOU Central on Facebook
    Follow IOU Central on [URL="https://twitter.com/IOUCentralInc"]
    Attached Images Attached Images